Chapter 1

Love Finds A Way

I'm sorry but I have to leave

But why

I just do

Wait come back...please..just stay

~RING RING~

Ugh why, why does my morning have to start that way. Why does she have to start my day. Everytime I feel like 

I'm finally over you. You decide to come crawling back in, taughting me and bringing back the pain that you broughtupon my heart.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG" yelled a voice from downstairs. "GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" there was a pause "OR ELSE". Great other person I could live without starting my day with. Don't get me wrong I Love my sister its just...she can be a little crazy.

"DID YOU NOT HERE ME" yelled a mad Soojin, Sooyoung gradually sat up on her bed rubbing her eys, "Why are you yelling so damn early in the morning?" questioned a still half asleep Sooyoung.

"BECAUSE YOU DON"T WAKE UP!!" 

Soojin came closer to Sooyoung and pulled her by her collar, "YAH, LET ME GO SOOJIN!" "NO, SINCE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WAKING UP" Soojin screamed as she was dragging Sooyoung out of her bed. "WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT I AM UP!" screamed Sooyoung who was half hanging off her bed.

"Oh, right...well since your up get dress and hurry up and go downstairs...OR I'LL EAT ALL YOUR FOOD!" Soojin then hurridly ran out of the room like a mad woman screaming like she just won the lottery.

"Aish whats wrong with that girl" Sooyoung said as she picked herself off the floor, "I swear Mom must've dropped her on her head when she was a baby--Maybe i should ask her" 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

At Choi HQ

"Hmm...decline...decline..hell to the no..hmm..nope..definitely not..aish how dumb can these people be" said an irritated Soojin who was clicking her mouse every second as if she didn't do it in a hurry then her life would end. "HYOYEON!" screamed Soojin into the intercome. A few seconds later walked in a short blonde haired girl who looked like she ran marathon from all the panting she was doing. "Y-yes..S-Soojin..you asked for me". Soojin then stood up and walked towards the young girl wrapping her arm around her.

"Yes, yes I did" paused the girl while she looked up into the ceiling with her finger rubbing against her chin, "I need your help with something and its matter of life or death the company depends on it". 

Hyoyeon followed Soojin to her desk, "So what's the problem Soojin?" Soojin pointed to the computer screen with a worried look on her face. Hyoyeon took noticed of that and she herself began to worry. She peaked with one eye at the screen "Huh? Soojin how does the company depend on this?" questioned Hyoyeon as she was still starring at the computer screen.

"BECAUSE IF I DON'T LOOK GOOD THEN THE COMPANY WON'T LOOK GOOD!" screamed Soojin as she dramatically through herself on the floor rolling around screaming "WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR...WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!" Hyoyeon then picked up her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Yes its Soojin again" there was a pause on the line "Sure..yes..I'll let her know". She hung up her phone and walked over to the girl who was still rolling around on the floor. "Soojin if you don't stop then your dad said no dinner for you tonight" "NOOO" she quickly picked herself up off the floor and landed on her chair and began to work as if nothing had happened. Figures that would work after all they are the shikshin family.

In Sooyoung office

~KNOCK KNOCK~

"Come in" Sooyoung said without looking up from her work, "Do you ever stop working?" "Yuri..Yuri my buddy what are you doing here I thought dad said you won't be back from Japan for another week" Sooyoung got up from her desk to hug her friend who she hasn't seen for almost a month. "Na I missed home to much so I called your Dad and asked him if I could come back" 'I'm guessing he said yes" smirked Sooyoung. The two started began to catch up with each other.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

At Seoul International Airport

"Aish where is this girl" said a frustrated girl who kept tapping her foot to let out her frustration. "Be here at exactly 10...don't be late Nicole..blah blah blah"

"If she wasn't my cousin then I wouldn't be here waiting all morning for her" thought Nicole, she took another look at her phone to check the time. It's 10:20 and still no sign of the them. At this point Nicole was beginning to get pissed and she was ready to hit someone, that someone would be her cousin to be exact.

"NICOLE"

She then spun around and felt a body crash against hers

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Back at Sooyoung's Office

"You did what!? Haha really Yuri I didn't think you'd be that type of girl" laughed Sooyoung, "Shut up Sooyoung I was desperate" said an embrassed Yuri. "Yea clearly" said Sooyoung "So how did it taste" "ing gross as soon as I put my tongue on it I spit it out" Yuri began to gag to by thinking about it while Sooyoung continued to laugh, "That's what you get for eating food off the floor".

"Whats so funny?" asked Hyoyeon who just walked into the room.

"Yuri eat food off the floor"

"Really? Why, were you desperate or something?"

"Can we drop this already. How you been Hyoyeon?"

"Good but can I ask a favor from you two?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

At the Airport

"What happended to being here at 10? How do you put up with these two Tiffany"

"Easy I love them just like I love you" Tiffany then hugged Nicole and laid her head on her shoulder.

"Come on Unnie you know how my sister is...she didn't want to wake up on the plane so I asked the flight attend for a cucumber..and well you know the rest" said the younger girl.

"Will you shut up already Krystal I didn't mean to stay asleep on the plane" said a frustrated Jessica, "Can we go already?"

"Um about that.."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Sooyoung's office

"WHAT! SINCE WHEN!?" screamed both Yuri and Sooyoung

"Aish I'll you two on the way over there"

"Now come before I get yelled at. I dont want to get yelled at by an angry Jung it's scary"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Indeed it is first Chapter up. I'll try to update as much as possible