It Doesn't Matter

My Lovely Fanny

But Tiffany has always felt her heart was breaking every time she saw Donghae cried because of the pain. She then tried to stop the time for Donghae, so he no need to fear death .She managed to stop time, though eventually she can't stop the time too long for Donghae.


 'Tiffany, what are you doing?'  said a voice that sounded low and deep. A voice that sounded contains wisdom and peaceful.


When little Tiffany looked up she only saw the bright white light coming from the sky.


 'Why do you keep trying to stop time like that Tiffany?'  Asked the voice calmly.


 'I just don't want to see him to sad and sick anymore'  Tiffany replied quietly.


 'Look him sad and cry in pain like that, broke my heart'  said Tiffany again.


 'But you know that time can not be stopped and will continue to run'  


 'yes I know'  Tiffany nodded slowly.


 'I'm willing to give anything away, so he can be healthy like everyone else, so he can play like everyone else, hang out and have a lot of friends like everyone else'  said Tiffany in her low voice.


 'Tiffany, are you sure?'  Asked the voice.


 'Yes'  Tiffany nodded again.

 

 'Even to give a life that has been given to you?' 

 

Hearing the question, Tiffany keep silent in a while.


 'Yes'  Tiffany responded again without a doubt, she is not so concerned with the life of a human. Even if only for a while she was quite happy to go through life as a human being with Donghae.


 'besides, I live like right now because of him. So it's useless if I continue to live without him'  Tiffany continued with her eyes began to teary.


 'Are you sure of that Tiffany? ' the Voice asked once again to  convince Tiffany.


'I'm very sure. He must be able to live without me, but without him I was like dying' said Tiffany steady.


'Well, then the child will cured and instead you're going to get back into a doll'


'It's doesn't matter' says Tiffany smiled with tears in her eyes.