A miracle 10 years ago

My Lovely Fanny

Donghae then came and took the doll and he became more shocked to see the girl who was with him at the pictures on the wall of the room was also turned into a girly doll.


'Tiffany' Donghae said softly, staring at the doll with tears fell to his cheek.


'I remember all the things, My Lovely Fanny' he said again as he hugged the doll tightly.


Because sickly Donghae always stay in his room so he doesn't have any friends. His only friend is a doll who always accompanied him as a baby, the doll is found with him at the front door of the orphanage.


'Fanny-ah why do you never answer my questions?' little Donghae asked Tiffany doll.


'I hope you can answer me and talk to me, so I'm not so lonely' Donghae said before he fell asleep, he placed Tiffany doll beside him.


'Good evening My Lovely Fanny' he said and tucked the doll.


Later that night because Donghae sincerity of desire Tiffany doll eventually turned into a human. They become closer and Donghae don't feel lonely anymore.


On Donghae's 10th birthday his illness returned he was very ill, he was afraid that eventually he suddenly died. He did not want to Tiffany heart get hurt if he left for good. He then decided to end his friendship with Tiffany.


'Oppa, are you okay?' Tiffany looks very worried.


'Outta here leave me alone' Donghae snaps Tiffany.


'Why? Is it because ahjumma going to visit you?'

(ahjumma: women who work at the orphanage to take care of Donghae)


Donghae did not answer he kept his back to Tiffany.


'Well then, I'll go back when they're gone' Tiffany said, smiling even Donghae didn't see it.


'Do not go back!' Donghae tried to keep his cries go unheard.


'Why Oppa?' Tiffany asked, confused.


'I do not want to be friends with you anymore, I do not want to see you again'


'Oppa' Tiffany felt sick when he heard Donghae speech and for the first time since she became a human she is cried.


'Get out!' Donghae shouted again.


Reluctantly, slowly Tiffany walked away leaving Donghae as she closed the door she could hear Donghae cries very loud from inside his room.


'Oppa babo' Tiffany no longer feel the pain in her heart because she knows Donghae told her to leave because he don't want to hurt her.


But Tiffany has always felt her heart was breaking every time she saw Donghae cried because of the pain. She then tried to stop the time for Donghae, so he no need to fear death .She managed to stop time, though eventually she can't stop the time too long for Donghae.


I'm sorry for this short chapter. In the next chapter will explain why Tiffany finally had to leave Donghae and how Donghae's heart disease finally cured.

Enjoy enjoy ^^
Thank you so much to those of you who have subscribed and leave a comment :):)