My Lovely Fanny

My Lovely Fanny

'I managed to stop the time, but it didn't last long, because no matter what time it should keep going' Tiffany eyes started teary.


'Till the end I decided to exchange the life that is given to me with your health oppa' Tiffany smiled with teary eyes at Donghae who was standing in front of her. Donghae looked at Tiffany with a face that doesn't believe.


'I really don't understand all this nonsense' Donghae said with a rather loud voice.


'I think you really don't remember me Oppa, other than that you don't need to remember or even understand all of this' Tiffany smiled and stood up.


'Just to see you back, that's enough for me' even her smiled the tears started to flow out of the corner of Tiffany's eyes.


'This way I can go in peace' Tiffany stepped out of the room but suddenly Donghae hold her wrist.


'Don't go, don't leave me again' slowly Donghae hugged Tiffany from behind.


Tiffany wanted to hug Donghae but she was trying hard not to do that.


'I have to go oppa, I've been too long hold time here, only to wait for your return' Tiffany pulled back Donghae and looked at his eyes deeply.


'Don't go' Donghae closed his eyes and rested his forehead on Tiffany's forehead.


'This is not my world anymore oppa, I'm dead. I will back to the real me' Tiffanny kissed Donghae's lips softly

'I love you oppa' after saying that Tiffany disappeared with light.


Donghae opened his eyes. His vision slightly blurred by tears and when he can see clearly how shocked he was when he saw the room where he was a very clean and tidy had been turned into a very messy as been on leave for many years.


'Impossible' Donghae did not believe what he saw. He rubbed his eyes with his hands but what he seen it is still the same.


When he turned around, he saw on his bed there is a doll. A girly doll with white dress, long black hair and beautiful eyes are smiling.


Donghae then came and took the doll and he became more shocked to see the girl who was with him at the pictures on the wall of the room was also turned into a girly doll.


'Tiffany' Donghae said softly, staring at the doll with tears fell to his cheek.


'I remember all the things, My Lovely Fanny' he said again as he hugged the doll tightly.