The Truth

소원 별 Wishing Stars

 

When The Truth Was Revealed

 

 


 

Chanyeol called him from behind. Both of them were startling as their eyes wanna popped out from its socket. A creepy smile was forming on his rosy lips as his eyes shot to both of them. His white teeth showed perfectly.

 

 

    "You're busted! I knew it! I knew it!"

 

 

Chanyeol clapped his hands as he jumped happily around them. His behave like a little child who got knew about a little secret. Kris immediately looked at Seohyun panickly and scratched his not itchy head. 

 

 

    "Yeollie-ah.. You're a good kid right ?"

 

 

Kris asked him anxiously, tried to get his attention and pity on him. Chanyeol made a duck mouth and shook his head for a few times.

 

 

    "No hyung, I won't trick by you this time.."

 

     "Please, Park Chanyeol ??"

 

 

These time, the angel maknae's turned to speak out, tried to persuade him from tell to the others. Chanyeol seems distracted by her aegyo. He couldn't resist her innocent big eyes, smile like a goddess and her slender finger was under her chin. It was a definition of perfection! Chanyeol stared at her without blinked his eyes as his jaw dropped down. Chanyeol was like been manipulated by her. He just nodded, followed what Seohyun said to him. Kris slapped his forehead lightly and shook his head.

 

 

     "Aigoo~" 

 

 

Started from that day, only four of them, include Tao knew what was happened and they shut their mouth, prevent from tell to the others. All of you could see SeoKris's moment in SMTown LA, Tokyo, Seoul and the most hottest moment when him and Chanyeol grabbed Seohyun's picture, while Baby Panda Tao, just stood beside and smirked, looked at his older brothers' behave. Their secret almost reveal to the whole world when their moment was uploaded in YouTube and watched by million users in the world! Both of them was scolded by Seohyun who knew about this from Tao. He just stood beside, stuck out his tongue to them and gave them an evil smile. 

 

 

 


 

    "Noona, you know.. I've found a tumblr that edit about you and hyung.."

 

 

Chanyeol said as three of them were resting on the rooftop, their favorite peaceful place. Seohyun and Kris looked at each other before turned to the Happy Virus boy.

 

 

    "Did.. Did they know.. about us ?"

 

 

Kris asked while pointed his finger to himself and then turned to Seohyun. Seohyun quickly nodded as agreed with his question. Chanyeol puffed his cheeks and grinned foolishly. 

 

 

    "Maybe.. Who know.."

 

 

    "Ya! Park Chanyeol!"

 

 

Both of them called his name loudly in unsion as he covered his ear used his both hands while laughed happily.

 

 

     "And, your SeoKris fanclub name was.. hmmmm... what was that called ha... hmmm.. what was it..."

 

 

Chanyeol scratched his head and tried to recall their fanclub's name. Seohyun and Kris's face already turned to red, hold their embarassed. Chanyeol still acted innocent before Kris pulled his ear.

 

 

    "Better you tell your duizhang or....."

 

 

Kris looked straight into his eyes, tried to threaten him. Chanyeol gulped down his saliva hardly.

 

 

     "I.. You.. I.. I saw.. they called their selves as Royalist.. Who shipped SeoKris is a Royalist!"

 

 

A smile was forming in Kris's kissable lips after heard Chanyeol's confession. Seohyun shook her head in relieve . Kris ruffled the latter's hair.

 

 

    "Thank you Yeollie-ah."

 

 

Chanyeol grinned foolishly and stuck out his tongue. Kris hold Seohyun's finger and their finger intertwined perfectly. They looked at each other before turned up, faced the vast orange sky peacefully.

 

 

 

 

    "Baby, you're my superstar!"

 

 

-The End-

 

 

 


 

Finally, It's done! Thank you who subscribes my story and comments it and read my story!

Enjoy!