The Confession

소원 별 Wishing Stars

 

Love CamIn Silence

 


 

-SM Town LA-

On that nights, he have a performance Like A G6 song with SHINee’s Key and f(x)’s Amber. The seas of their fans were screaming like hell when the trio came up to the stage. During the song, Amber always look at him because she saw Kris was awkwardly with her Seo-Unnie. Amber managed her way towards him in front of crowd fans with a wide smile.

 

 

   “I know you love her. Just confess it! Don’t nervous in front of her because she’s nervous in front of you!”

 

 

That’s what Amber whispered to him. But their fans thought the otherwise and said that both of them had a special relationship. Key, one of Seo-liner shot his gazed to Kris and smile because he’s knew what Amber told to  that giant  Duizhang.

On that nights, Luhan was watching over her again and again until their fans caught his moment who was keeping his eyes on her. Kris knew about it but he just shrugged his minds out from bad thought. When the SM Town came to the end, he was spacing out from his reality world when seeing her walked passed him. He was like been manipulated by her charm. He couldn’t do anything beside bowed to her since she was their sunbae. At the corner of his eyes, he could see she was nervous  when met with his eagle eyes. He also could see his Luhan-hyung was watching over her and his heart became hurt. He immediately left the stage from seeing any moment that could breaking his heart.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Kris went to the rooftop to release his stress. When he’s about to open the door, he saw a female figure stood there. He could saw that the female was shivering, like she was holding her tears. Kris slowly managed his way towards her and tapped her shoulder slowly. From her back, he knew who was it.

 

 

   “Kris-ssi..”

 

 

Seohyun turned around with a bitter smile and teary eyes. Kris startled but he still could manage his shocked. His heart hurt when seeing her in this state, even they’re not close anymore.

 

 

   “What happen Seohyun-sunbae ? You can share with me if you don’t mind.”

 

 

Suddenly, he felt a pair of warm hand was hugging him from in front. She cried on his wide chest, and  her hands clutching tightly his both hands.

 

 

   “Can I borrow your chest this evening ? I didn’t have any supporters to stand with.”

 

 

Kris found it funny and wanted to laugh, but he respected her the most so he just nodded and let her crying.

 

 

   “But, can you tell me why are you crying ? I’m sorry if my question, disturbing you Seohyun sunbae.”

 

   “It’s okay. Just call me Seohyun.”

 

 

Seohyun broke their hugged and took a deep breath before tell her problem. Kris handed her his towel and she took it with pleasure.

 

 

   “Do you have a bestfriend ? You know what is platonic love ?”

 

 

Kris nodded and waited for her to continue.

 

 

   “Did you fell in love with your bestfriend ?”

 

 

He spilled out what was playing in his minds and waited for her response. She just smile and looked hesitate to nod.

 

 

   “Yes. But I’m sure, my bestfriend already have another girl to replace me in his heart. It’s hurt, but what can I do ? I’m respect his decision so this is what happen to me.”

 

 

Kris felt a sting in his heart. Somehow, why her words like she was saying about him ? But, he didn’t have other girl in his life except her. A place in his heart already reserve for her, not anyone else.

 

 

   “Who are you talking about ?”

 

 

Seohyun immediately turned to him and shot him her gazed.

 

 

   “Did you forget Kris Oppa ? I’m Seohyun, your bestfriend when both of us in orphanage. Did you forget me Oppa ?”

 

 

Kris was taken aback. He didn’t have any idea that Seohyun remembered him and the most important thing, she remembered that he was her bestfriend once ago. Seohyun’s back image facing him.

 

 

   “I didn’t forget you Seohyun. Since you left me, those days, until now, my heart was longing for you, wants you to come to me. But I knew, it was a most hope that couldn’t be true, it is just my dream. My unfulfilled dream. You’re like stars in the night sky. It was so beautiful to watch it, but I can’t grab it. You’re far from me Seohyun, it’s hard to close with you, talk to you. One, I’m a coward to step in front of you. Two, you have so many suitors and I can’t blame you about it. You know nothing. I felt myself so small if compared to other idols that like you. I’m a new debuted idol in rookie group and I don’t want to make any problem that can ruin our image. I don’t care if my image will ruin because of you,  but I don’t want ruin your career because of me. You mean a lot to me.”

 

   “Kris Oppa… I-I’m sorry.”

 

   “In my heart, there’s only you, filled with you, filled with our memory together. I’m always remember it when I’m sad, when I’m alone and when I’m happy. You’re my happiness. People might say I’m crazy for drooling over you, but I don’t care. As long as I’m close with you, I’m okay with it.”

 

   “Kris Oppa.. Please, stop..”

 

 

Seohyun pulled him in her embrace and closed her eyes tightly. A single tear was running out from her eyes.

 

 

   “If I’m saying that I love you, will you love me back Seohyun ?”

 

 

Seohyun was taken aback but she managed to control it. A smile was forming on her rosy lips.

 

 

   “I-I love you too Oppa. I doesn’t have any courage to talk to you, greet you before this.”

 

   “I know you Seohyun-ah. You’re not like girls out there. I knew it. Will you be my girlfriend ?”

 

   “I’m waited that question for a long time Oppa. Since we’re in orphanage. But I knew, you just saw me like your little sister right ? A silly little sister that needs care from elder.”

 

   “No, No like that Seohyun-ah. I. We’re still young that time. I still don’t know what is love on that time. “

 

   It’s okay Oppa. As long as you’re mine, it will be okay.. And, I hope you will not have any relationship with other girls behind me Oppa.”

 

   “Oh~ You knew me well Seohyun-ah. I’m the one who should worry about you. You have so many admires and fanboys. I’m jealous with it.”

 

   “Trust me. I’m only have you in my heart, not anyone else.”

 

   “Okay. You still didn’t answered my question. Will you be my girl ?”

 

   “Yes, yes I will Oppa.”

 

   “But, it’s only both of us. No one should knew about this. I don’t want to ruin your career and your image too. “

 

   “Yes Oppa. I don’t want to see you in trouble too Oppa. Just both of us. Okay ?”

 

 

Seohyun broke their hugged and stared into his eagle eyes. There’s a lot of untold story in his eyes, he’s endure the pain by himself. He’s a strong man, tough guy, outside and inside. He’s really a Duizhang.

 

 

   “I love you Kris Oppa.”

 

 

She whispered to his ear and let out a soft chuckled. A smile was forming on his lips.

 

 

   “I love you too, Goddess Maknae.”

 

 

He pulled her into his embrace on that cold evening. Inside the company, there’s someone who peeked them from first conversation till the end.

 

 

   “Kris-Hyung ??”

 

 

Kris and Seohyun turned back when heard someone called him from behind. 

 

 


 

 

Next Is Last Chapter!

Thank you my subscriber :)

 

CREDITS PICTURE ABOVE TO : seokris.tumblr.com