The Memory

소원 별 Wishing Stars

 

The Memory Walk Down On Memory Lane

 


 

 

Kris was resting on the roof top alone while gazing at the orange sky. The sun was set on the horizon line of the earth, the swarm of birds started to fly back to their nest, and a seas of people started to rush back to their home. Kris sighed heavily as he reminisce his memoirs with her. He felt a big pang in his heart when seeing her laughed happily with someone else, not him. But on the same time, he felt really grateful to HIM because made her smile like there’s no tomorrow even without him.

Kris stared at the front page of the book that he borrowed from her through Suho, or mostly known as EXO Guardian. It was Suho’s planned, just to meet her by himself. He’s really knew how to take a chance just to meet her alone. Kris flipped her self-improvement book’s page by page slowly and carefully, not to ruin any things in there. At one of folded page, he found a bookmark with a neat handwriting on it.

 

     ‘This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing,

         I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream,

       You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying,

          Just once, I want to walk side by side with you.’

 

Kris read it and tried to remember where those lines he could find. He rubbed his nape as he thought deeply while stared at the bookmark closely. Then, he shut his single eyelids tightly and breathe out peacefully, tried not to make any tense situation. Then, he flipped the bookmark and looked at the back, there’s another neat handwriting on it.

 

       ‘If your dream is alive, then one day it will come true.’

 

It was her life motto and he knew it. But, the other one ? What was that meaning ?

 

   “Into Your World”

 

His mind suddenly said silently. That’s it! It is Into Your World’s lyrics! That single eyelids immediately opened when his sensory organ in his ear heard a footsteps from behind. He quickly put the bookmark in the book and close it slowly. He slowly turned around and met with a pair of big, innocent, single eyelids and crystal like water eyes of her. Her long and wavy hair swung to the side, followed the wind’s rhythm. There’s a book in her grip and he saw her tighten her grip as she bowed her head. Kris looked at the book in his grip and turned to look at her back. She was looking at her with full of question. Kris rubbed at the back of his neck and cleared his dried throat.

 

 

   “I’m.. I’m borrowed it. It’s yours right ? I’m sorry.”

 

 

Seohyun tilted her head and looked at him with her adorable eyes. Then, she shook her head slowly while smiling as her hair swung to the side right and left, followed her body movement.

 

 

   “It’s-It’s okay Kris-ssi. Just read it. Mind if I’m joining you here ?”

 

 

Kris pursed his lips together, searched for an answer. Then, he nodded his head and Seohyun walked to the other side, enjoyed her time watched the sunset.

Her charming smile was forming on her captivated lips. Kris took a deep and long stared, studied her beyond pretty face before crept a small and shy smile. His dream girl was standing in front of him freely, like a bird which was starting to fly freely without awkward nor fear.

Her eyes was full with happiness, like a kid who got a box of candy, like a girl who got a bouquet of roses from her boyfriend and like a newlywed who was informed they will got a baby. Her eyes, her smile, showed everything in what was playing in her heart right now.

Kris was not a person who could read other’s mind nor understood other’s body language expertly, but he it was a long time he known his old bestfriend, she was the only friend that he had on that time. Just him, the only one who knew her better than anyone else does, even she didn’t spilled it out yet.

Kris smile secretly when he remembered their old days together, when they’re only a little kid, but their friendship was so tough and no one could denied it. He missed their old days and wanted to replay back those time and paused that time forever, so he doesn’t lose her anymore.

He snapped back to his reality world when Seohyun stood in front of him and gazed into his eyes deeply. He felt very nervous when face to face with a creature named woman, especially her. Kris couldn’t stand with her gaze as he turned away. He tried to hide his nervousness feeling and uncomfortable state.

 

 

   “Why are you running from me, Kris-ssi ? Did I had done anything to you ?”

 

 

Kris turned to look at her back after his ear caught her question. His heart beat rapidly like he was sprint out 100m. He immediately shook his head and bravely shot back her brown pupil of her eyes, tried to assure her. She just nodded and sighed heavily.

 

 

   “It’s good to know. I’ve got to go. Thank you for today.”

 

 

Seohyun bowed 90 degree with full of polite since he was more older than her even he was her hoobae. She flashed a smile before managed her way to the exit door and close the door slowly, tried to not make any sound. Kris smile and looked at the sky, as it was slowly crawled from the orange one to pitch dark.

Then, he swiftly managed his way towards the exit door before his manager-hyung turned to a human like beast. 

 

 


 

First chapter - reveal!

But IDK if my story will be interesting or not.

I'M SORRY :)

 

CREDITS THE PICTURE ABOVE TO : seokris.tumblr.com