Nurse Zhou Mi! (1/2)

My Crazy Life As An Idol's Sister

Miyeon's POV~

The bell rang signalling  break and everyone made their way to the cafeteria.

But then somebody pulls me back, slamming me against the lockers.

"Ouch!" I whined as I held my arm.

"Oh Miyeon still as weak as ever!" chuckled Jessica evilly.

"What is it Jessica?" I asked as I rolled my eyeballs.

Jessica used to be my best friend till one day, she copied off my test paper and later reported me to the teacher for copying off of her.

I was put into detention and got suspended from school for a week! (Yes my school is really strict about cheating)

Ever since then the whole class called me a 'Copy cat' and so on...

"Well I just want to ask you something~" she spoke in a oh so innocent voice.

"I've got no time for you Jessica, I'm going to get food!" I shooed her away and started limping my way towards the cafeteria.

She clicked her tongue and pulled my hair.

"YAH! LET GO!" I shouted.

She pushed me again, making me slam against the lockers for the second time.

"I just wanted to know who that guy was this morning!" she smiled but I could see the horns which were slowly emerging on her head.

"What guy?" I asked.

"You know~ That guy who dropped you off at school~" she sang as she twirled her hair.

"He's no one..." I glared. I've got a strange feeling about her.

"Oh! Miyeon~ Then why would you be riding in some stranger's car?" she smirked.

"As I know that you, my best friend, don't cope well with strangers..."

"Seriously, Jessica I'm hungry so get lost..." I spoke and limped away from her.

But I wished I didn't cause the next thing she did made me regret it.

She sighed frustratingly and stomped on my foot which had the cast on it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I fell down, holding unto it.

"Tell me who he is or I'll stomp even harder!" she smirked as she tapped her heels on my foot.

"He's my friend...Thats all okay?" I whimpered.

"Just a friend? Then okay then! He'll be a nice boyfriend..." she smiled sastified and strutted away.

Argh! It hurts so much...

I couldn't get up properly and fell down again.

"Miyeon!" my friend Kyu Mi shouted.

She helped me up and made me sit on a bench.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"No...my foot it hurts..." I cried.

"Who did this?" she asked.

"Jessica.." I spoke.

"Come on lets go to nurse's office alright?" she asked.

"No its okay...We only have Maths after break right?" I faked a smile.

"Yeah..." she answered.

"I'll just go after school okay?" I spoke before limping away to the cafeteria.

-

School was over and I limped my way to the bus stop.

'He'll be a nice boyfriend....' Jessicas voice kept replaying in my head.

The pain in my foot was a little better so I decided to go home by myself instead of calling Zhou Mi or Ryeowook. 

-

I arrived at the dorms and pushed in my passcode and entered.

"Guys I'm home!" I shouted.

-

Zhou Mi's POV~

"Guys I'm home!" Miyeon's voice echoed in the empty living room.

I quickly got up from her bed, dropping the teddy bear and ran straight into the living room.

"Mini Mi!" I shouted happily and hugged her. 

But my reply was...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed as she held her arm.

I jumped back and looked at her arm.

It was swelling and she just glared at me.

"Sowwy!" I pouted.

 

 

Author's Note: Thats it for now... I'll be back later! Annyeong!:D