Zhou Mi's A In The Mornings....

My Crazy Life As An Idol's Sister

Miyeon's POV~

The next day, I woke up, feeling cold. I felt around for my blanket but I couldn't find it.

Aish...That idiot took it again. I turned around carefully and glared at Zhou Mi's back.

There he was sleeping soundly with the blanket wrapped around him.

"Yah, pabo!" I growled before pulling my blanket off him and kicked him off my bed.

He continued sleeping as I wrapped the blanket around me and slept in a cocoon form.

I probably slept for another 3 minutes before I felt someone hugging me.

"Jagiya~ Ireona!"(A/N:Jagiya=Darling~Ireona= Wake up!") Zhou Mi sang in my ear. 

I turned to face him. "Why do you like sleeping in my bed anyway?" I asked him with my eyes still closed.

"Because I  just love sleeping with my puppy~" He smiled sheepishly and kissed my nose.

My cheeks burned pink and my heart started beating. "Yah! That sounded dirty you old man!" I scolded.

"Geez, Little Mi! Why are you thinking dirty of everything?" he chuckled.

"Aren't you scared Wookie oppa would come in and get the wrong idea?" I asked.

"Why would I? Its not like we're really a couple right?" he asked with a little laugh.

That made my heart stop for awhile...Yeah, its true we're not a couple...but sometimes I wish we were...

"Anyway, aren't you suppose to be getting ready for school?" he asked with a big smile plastered on his smile.

"Oops...What time is it???" I panicked.

"Haha don't worry its only 7:00!" he smiled.

Something felt a little awkward... Our position... Well because now I'm right on top on him, with my head resting on his chest and with his arm around my waist.

If Ryeowook or the others would have waltzed in right now, I'll bet we'll be in so much trouble!

"Oppa can you help me to the bathroom?" I asked him after a few seconds of silence..."I can't really walk properly..." I blushed.

"Sure~Anything for my puppy!" he smiled and slowly got up with me sitting in his lap.

"Hold on to oppa okay?" he smiled down at me.

"Neh~" I smiled and autimatically wrap my arms around his neck as soon as he got up.

He carried me bridal-style towards my bathroom and set me down in a standing position in front of my wash basin.

"Now go take your clothes of and bathe okay!" he spoke before petting my head and walked away.

But thats when I realized I forgot to take my school uniform with me...

"Aigo, Miyeon...How can you be so stupid?" I mumbled to myself before slapping my forehead.

Then Zhou Mi poked his head into the bathroom again and smiled.

"You don't have anything to change into after you bathe am I right?" he smirked.

"Yah! Oppa! I could've been !" I screamed and blushed bright red.

"Oops~ Mian~"(A/N:Mian=Sorry) he blushed before handing over my uniform and new pair of undergarments.

"YAH! You went through my undergarments didn't you?!" I asked in disbelief.

He actually put his 24yr old hands in my undergarment drawer?!?! 

"Hehe maybe~" he sang childishly and acted innocent.

"!" I shouted and slammed the door into his face.

"I'm only a for you!" he shouted.

Aish...Thats Mimi oppa...

______

Zhou Mi's POV~

*Slam* She slammed the door right in my face. Hehehe I feel like such a for going through her undergarments.^////^

I didn't know she had that many bras and in there!xD I just chose two pieces which had the matching purple stars on it and gave it to her.

Phew, if Hangeng hyung came in when I was going through her undergarments he would've probably beat the crap outta me!xD

 

Author's Note: Hi! I'm back again with a new update!^^ I hope you guys would be sastisfied with this short update. Hehe I seriously love Zhou Mi's innocent yet funny way of hinting to Miyeon that he loves her. Don't you?:D Please comment and subscribe~<3

Ryeowook: If you don't.................. I won't be cute anymore!xD

Miyeon: You guys wouldn't want that right?:D