Why Would He Kiss Me?!

My Crazy Life As An Idol's Sister

 

Miyeon's POV~
 
I was about to drift off into a deep sleep, after a whole day of dancing with the EunHae couple, when I was interrupted by a knock at my door.
 
"Come in..." I half grumbled. Who could it be at this time at night??? I mean its like 1 A.M now!.
"Miyeon?" Zhou Mi's voice whispered.
 
I turned over and looked up at him.
 
"Yeah?" I asked and obviosly giving him my infamous death glare.
 
"Could I sleep in here tonight?" he asked as he played with his fingers.
 
What? He came in here just to ask that? I rolled over so that now I'm looking up at the ceiling.
 
"What makes you think that I would let You, a Boy, sleep in my room?" I asked, emphasizing on the key words You and Boy.
 
"I know, I know, that but..." he started.
 
"But what Zhou Mi?" I asked. I'm seriously sleepy Zhou Mi!.
 
"I have a good reason for asking you!" he spoke.
 
"Then what is it?" I asked.
 
"One, Henry's listening to One Republic again, Two, the other's rooms are crowded and Three you are my Bestest Friend Ever~" he explained and emphasizing on the last part.
 
"Hmmm let me think...First you barge into my room asking to sleep here even if you knew that I have had a whole day of practice with EunHae and now you try to sweet talk me?" I . 
 
The whole time I had my eyes closed, so I couldn't see that he was already kneeling beside me by my bed.
 
"Pwease~ Miyeon?" he begged.
 
I opened my eyes and looked at him.
 
"What if I said no?" I smirked.
 
"Then I'll kiss you..." he answered seriously without any signs of emotions.
 
"You're bluffing..."
 
"Seriously I will..."
 
"Then do it..." 
 
His hands grabbed the sides of my cheeks and pulled me towards his face.
 
My eyes widened as my lips met with his already puckered ones.
 
"Zhou Mi!" I tried to shout but it only came out as a muffled shout.
 
He took this oppurtunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.
 
Okay this is going too far! He just slipped his tongue into my mouth! 
 
I lifted my hand and slapped him hard across the cheek.
 
He broke off the kiss just to hold his already red cheek.
 
"Zhou Mi you win just don't do anything more than that..." I spoke and quickly turned away and shut my eyes.
 
I felt the weight of someone on the right side of my bed and the warmth of a body next to me.
 
"Since when did I ever say that you could sleep here?" I asked as I turned around to glare at the person who was already snuggling into my bed.
 
"Its either dealing with this or letting me continue with our make-out session earlier?" he smirked.
 
"Urgh you're so mean..." I grumbled and closed my eyes.
 
He pulled me closer so now my head was resting on his chest.
 
Hmmm...I feel so safe and comfortable here in his arms.
 
I could feel myself fading away from reality. 
 
I was going into a land of snow and sweets but somewhere I could hear a voice.
 
Zhou Mi came up to me with a big bouquet of roses. Yes, I admit this whole time I have been secretly crushing on this idiot who I call my bestfriend and I was a bit shocked that he would kiss me and at the same time happy that he did...
 
"Miyeon...If you only knew why I really kissed you...If you only knew how I felt..." Zhou Mi's voice spoke but I was already in a deep slumber.
-
Zhou Mi's POV~
 
I watched as she fell into a deep slumber. How her chest rised and fell as she breathed. How her brown shoulder lenght hair would shine in the moonlight which seeped in through the small gap in between the curtains. How her fair skin looked so soft.
 
She's just too perfect...
 
Too perfect for a person like me... All I know is that she hates me and I cause trouble for her. But still I'm puzzled as to why a person like me at the age of 24 would fall for a girl who's 8 years younger than me and to why she actually asked me to be her bestfriend when she has Eunhyuk and Donghae, or her brother Ryeowook.
 
Thats right...She is 8 years younger than me. The first time we met was when I bumped into her backstage at one of our concerts.
I know I can never be with her as in a relationship but at least I can get to hug her close in my arms and sleep. Miyeon saranghaeyo...Wo ai ni...All i want to know that the person you like has gotta be Me..
-
The next morning...
Miyeon's POV~
 
"Miyeon have you seen-" 
 
"OMG!"
 
"Urgh...What is it Hangeng?" I yawned as I got up to look at him.
 
But I was being held back by something. That's strange why can't I get up.
 
"Geng why can't I get up?" I asked.
 
"Because you and Zhou Mi are still in bed Together..." he answered and emphasized on the word Together.
"Wha-" I looked down at Zhou Mi's and I to see that our arms and legs were tangled.
 
"Oh boy..." I sighed.
 
"What time is it?" I asked Geng.
 
"8 in the morning" he answered.
 
"1...2...3..." I counted.
 
"Good morning hyung and good morning Miyeo-" my brother's voice stopped.
 
"Uh oh..." I muttered.
 
"WAAAAH! Zhou Mi! What did you do to my sister!!!" he cried.
 
Zhou Mi stirred before getting up and freeing me from our tangled limbs.
 
"What is going on?" he asked in a half awake voice.
 
"Zhou Mi hyung what have you done to my little sister's innocence?" he cried.
 
"What I have not done anything to he-" he was cut off by..
 
"She's only 16! She can't go to school if she is pregnant with your baby! If anyone ever finds out she'll die!" he cried.
 
"Calm down will ya'!" I screamed.
 
"I'm not pregnant! And I'm still innocent!" I shouted.
 
Everyone was like O.O
"Now get out off my room before I'll suffocate myself with this pillow!" I glared at all of them.
Everyone quickly scamppered out of my room and shut the door.
 
"Finally peace..." I spoke with a sigh of relief.
 
"Well could've gotten worse..." I mumbled.
 
"Oh crap its a Sunday! I'm gonna miss church! Siwon's gonna be mad!" I shouted and ran into my bathroom.
 
 
 
Author's Note: So how's my first chapter? Is it okay? Hehe sorry if there are grammar or spelling mistakes I'm really tired now...My brain wants to explode now from all this imaginating scenes for my fics. Nites!