Pyjama party !!!

Never give up !

ring,ring,ring,ring.

-Hello ? a very deep and sleepy male voice answered.

-Dad ? I said smiling softly but my tears were close, hearing his voice after so long.

-Eva ? Is something wrong ? He asked sounding alarmed and more awake now.

-No, nothing. I just, dad, I can play again. I played yesterday without seeing the images of the day mom died. My tears were running down my cheeks and I let them.

-I’m pround of you, sweety. and so is she. Dad said, his voice sounded like he was going to cry too.

-Don’t cry, dad. I said even though I myself cried.

-I won’t. But sweety, what are you going to do now ? He asked.

-I don’t know. I’m gonna finish this year here for sure but rest I have to think. But I’m gonna try playing in a team again after some time. I don’t know where though.

-You can always come back. When you want that is. Dad answered, I could tell he wanted me to come home but only when I’m ready.

-I know. It’s just… I have friends here and oppa is here too. I’m gonna miss them. I said sighing quietly.

-Well that’s good. Are they treating you well ?

-Yeah, unnies are very overprotective and Minji is dating Changmin now. CL never fails to make me feel better even if she is dating Yunho now. Junsu still makes me play with him even though he knows he will loose. Dad laughed at that. Yoochun has been trying to teach me how to play the piano but I’m not getting it. I said and finished there, nope I didn’t forget to mention Jaejoong, I left him out. After all he’s the one who said we’re not friends.

-Well it seems you have a good life out there. It was a right decision to send you there. Dad said softly and I smiled aagreeing. But wasn’t there someone else too ? What was his name..Jaejoong ? You told me you guys fight a lot.

-Don’t talk about that idiot. Dad laughed loudly now. What ? I asked a bit irritated like I always was when it came to that imbesil.

-Nothing, I just think you two remind me of a couple I knew.

-Really, who ? I asked confused, I can’t remember any friends of his that fought a lot.

-Your mom and me. I was stunned.

-No way !

-Yes, way. he said laughing again. When we first met we hated each other to no end but eventually it turned to love. Not that we noticed it, our friends were the ones who knew it first. In fact I think, your mother and I were the last ones to know we loved each other. He said sounding a bit nostalgic now. I smiled.

-Yeah, well. That will never happen to us. I said and dad just laughed.

After some basic hellos and byes and all, we hung up and I layed in my bed thinking about mom and dad and then me and him. ‘Naah, impossible’ I shook my head and started thinking other stuff, like what am I going to do from now on.

I was thinking about how mom and dad had met when Changmin and Minji came jumping into my room both grinning widely. I looked at them suspiciously, they looked happier than usual and why are they in my room anyway. Usually they just go straight to oppas room, well after Minji was done talking to me.

-What’s up ? I asked feeling somehow uneasy with their wide grins.

-Pack your bags, we’re going to have a pyjama party ! Oppa shouted excited hugging minji from behind. I just watched them shocked.

-Excuse me ? A pyjama party ? Isn’t that usually for girls only ? I said looking at oppa meaningfully.

-No, not always. Minji opposed waiving her hand dismissively. Besides you can just call it a friendly sleepover or gathering. Everyones coming, we’re meeting at Chae unnies place at 6. She continued and came to pull me up but had some trouble with moving since oppa didn’t release her.

-Fine. I said letting her pull me up and started packing.

‘Wait, she said everyone. That means Jae is there too.’

 That idiot, I haven’t actually fought with him, certainly not due to lack of effort from his side, I just haven’t felt like fighting with him.

Well, I’ve been otherwise busy, trying to figure out why my heart beats faster than usual with him around. I mean it always has but before I thought it was because of anger but now it does it even if we’re not fighting.

And I’m not one of those naïve girls who have no clue what it could be, I mean I know it could be because I like him but I know that’s not it. I don’t like him like him. it’s just a friendlike.

Anyway, I thought it would be easier to figure this out if I kept some distance between us but looks like I won’t be able to. I just hope nothing weird happens.

Meanwhile Minji and Changmin went downstares to wait for her, still grinning.

-Mission Jaeva, start ! Changmin whispered hwaiting-style, Minji laughed at her boyfriends enthusiasism.

-Minnie, don’t you think you’re a bit too excited about this ? She asked smiling while she watched how his eyes were clear and shiny with delight.

-No, it’s payback time. She got us together with a plan, so it’s only fair that we get to do the same. He answered wrapping his arms around her tightly.

-Yeah, but are you sure they even like each other ? she asked now worried. She didn’t want to cause unwanted trouble that was bound to happen if Jaejoong oppa and Eva unnie didn’t like each other.

-I’m sure. they haven’t been fighting lately and I can see her expression when she’s close to Hyung. It’s confused and she hold a hand above her heart and hyung has been having trouble with girls. He assured her.

-He said he somehow lost interest but he still pesters Eva and tries to pick a fight with her. They definitely like each other, they just don’t know it yet. Minji listened and nodded. They were all in on the plan, of course excluding Jaeva, so tonight should be interesting.

At CLs apartment:

We stepped in after Yunho let us in and what we saw was quite funny. Dara and Junsu were playing cards at one corner in the living room while Bom was preparing snacks in the kitchen with Yoochun. Chaerin and Jaejoong were preparing the beds that covered the living rooms floor entirely.

We went into the living room shouting and hugged everyone, I avoided hugging Jae but somehow was pushed onto him. I suspected oppa since he was acting a little too innocent. Well, I let go of him fast and concentrated on slowing my heartbeats. Thank god I don’t blush easily.

The evening went great, we played all kinds of games like truth or dare and watched movies. Still I had this odd feeling that the others were up to something because they kept putting me and jae together.

Like in truth or dare, they asked Jaejoong what he thought of me. the latter blushed, don’t ask cause I have no idea why, before answering that I’m his toy to pass time because I’m fun to tease. I gave him a proper hit on the head afterwards which started another long waited, on jaes side, fight.

Then they dared Junsu to kiss me but somehow he ended up kissing Jaejoong, Jae pushed himself in front of me so basically he captured Junsus lips before they touched my cheek.

Apparently it was to save Junsu from ruining his lips by touching my skin, according to the idiot if you know who I mean. And no, I didn’t hit him since it’s not like I wanted Junsu to kiss me, in fact I’d rather it was Jaej-… Okay I did not just say that, reset,reset !!!!!

Anyway, then there was the sleeping order, I wanted to sleep next to CL, between her and Bom unnie but they made me sleep between Dara and Jaejoong. And in the morning I did hit him because he was hugging my waist from behind and his breathing was tickling my neck.

-How hard can it be to get two people together ! Changmin said frustrated that their plan didn’t work, they were discussing about the plan after they sent Jaeva to go buy food.

-It’s not that hard, I mean you guys were easy compared to them. Chaerin said from yunhos lap. Minji blushed and hid her face in changmin shoulder.

-maybe the plan wasn’t good enough ? I mean the other plans were Evas, right ? said Yoochun trying to think what loopholes their plan had.

-yes but the plan to get Eva play again was CLs and it also covered getting minmin together. retorted Dara from the couch sitting next to Junsu who nodded. They all turned to CL now as if waiting for her to come up with something.

-What ? Stop staring, I’m already thinking. She said going through ideas in her head. They were all thinking about how to get the stubborn Jaeva together.

-How about jealousy ? Bom suggested still thinking.

-But we already tried that, remember ? We made Junsu kiss her but it didn’t work. Yunho objected.

-Yes but it was just Junsu. jaejoong knows that they are good friends so he wouldn’t be too worried. said Yoochun who had moved to the piano, playing some random notes.

-but there is always Heechul. Junsu said and the others turned to him, looking at him like “who ?” Junsu smiled and made everyone scoot closer to hear out his plan.