Chapter 7

Roommate with Mr. Hot Icon

Chapter 7: Dumb Frog

 

MINHO’s POV

 

“…and can you believe he dares to talk back to me? Minho, he dares to talk back to me! The one and only Almighty Key! Oh that kid is going down; yes he is so going down. I’ll make his life living like he-”

 

Ya di ya di ya da~

 

Key’s at it again, nag nag nag! He’s nagging, AGAIN and I, being the best out of the best of friends have to be the victim out of them all. Go life! Umm…please remember to insert sarcasms here. Loads of them!!!

 

Key’s nagging can be the most annoying thing on Earth, and trust me when you’re sitting here with him blabbering his mouth nonstop for the last two and half hours, it’s a miracle if you don’t feel like strangling him until he shut is mouth and cut both of your ears off in case the other plan didn’t work out.

 

I nodded in a bored manner now and then whenever he feels like asking for my opinion, but most of the time, he does the naggi- erm…talking.

 

“...right Minho?” Key pouted his lips looking up at me with his puppy eyes.

 

Oh crap! What did he say? What did he ask for?

 

“Umm…yeah, of course.”

 

“Great! I’ll come over to your room so we could put this in action!” Key held up his fist in a ‘fighting’ motion.

 

I just nodded my head stupidly to whatever he was talking about (just so I can escape this h3ll).

 

“Alright, I’ll see you later then” He pinched my nose and walked off.

 

I stare at Key’s back side profile dumbfound until he disappeared in the corner thinking to myself, what the h3ll did I get myself into?

 

END OF MINHO’s POV

 

KEY’s POV

 

I proudly smirk to myself as I turned the corner. Tricking Minho was easy, too easy. Does he really think that I’m stupid? He might be the captain of our school outstanding soccer team but I am THE Almighty Key.

 

That stupid frog friend of mine agreed to whatever I said since he clearly didn’t listen to my ranting about that little daring rascal kid who dares to go up against me. We’ll see what you can do once Minho steps into this.

 

A cheeky smile escapes my lips as I thought of all the fun we could have torturing this little guy. Hmm…just wait and see for the surprises you little cutie devil.  

 

***

 

The day dragged on so much longer than I’ve expected. Stupid teachers, I want to put my plan in action not listening to your stupid lectures.

 

By the time I arrived in front of Minho’s room, I was literally crawling myself up to open the door (Yes, since I’m his beloved best friend, I’m the only person besides from his roommate that has the key to his room. I feel so loved!).

 

“Choi Minho you better get you’re a$$ in front of me this minu-”

 

My eyes shot wide open as I stare the sight in front of my eyes in horror.

 

 Why.the.h3ll.is.that.pesky.kid.doing.here? 

 

The kid seems to be in shock also since he let out a loud gasp and took a step back staring at me with those oh-so-innocent eyes of his.

 

“YOU!” We both exclaimed at the same time pointing fingers accusingly at each other.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Again with the twins talk.  

 

“Yah! Stop copying me!”

 

“I’m not copying you!”

 

“Yes you are!”

 

“No I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are!”

 

“No I’m n-”

 

“WHAT THE H3LL IS GOING ON HERE?”

 

There came a booming voice.

 

I snap my head around to found Minho looking at us like a lost puppy on the street. My face started to heat up, I can already feel my body fuming with rage.

 

“CHOI MINHO WHO IS HE AND WHAT IS HE DOING HERE???”  Both the kid and I shoot dagger glares at the dumbfound frog.

 

____________________
____________________

 

A/N: Hmmm...lots of Minkey going on here. >.<

I see a lot of you are not used to TaeKey little hate relationship. To be honest, I was going to let them have their normal umma-son sweet relationship, but to think about it there's a lot of fics here on AFF with TaeKey having umma-son relationship so I decided to change it up a bit. Their little hate will stirr the story up a bit. Promise they'll be the best of friends at the end! I promise!!

For now, lets enjoy their little hate relationship. ^_^

Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to subscribe and comment. Upvote if possible.

Thanks for reading.

-FlamingFrog