Chapter 8

Roommate with Mr. Hot Icon

 

Chapter 8: Stuck in the Middle

 

“W-wait, so you’re saying Mushroom-head t is the kid?” Minho doubtfully confirms, eyeing Key suspiciously.

 

Minho had dragged Key out to the school’s café after their unusual encounter, not wanting any cat fights, though both Key and Taemin are not girls who knows what might actually happened . As predicted, Key started to harass the poor frog boy with questions.

 

Key cocked his head sideway, confused. “Mush room head?”

 

“I-I-mean…the kid who dares to talk back to you is my roommate?”

 

Key nodded with his lips pursed into a cute pout looking back at Minho with his oh-so-innocent round eyes.

 

Minho eyes widens in disbelief. Never in his dreams has he imagine someone have the gut to talk back to his diva best friend, but the nerdy and excessively conserve Taemin has to be the first. He sure hope that Taemin is smart enough to be packing his luggage right now before Key skins him alive.

 

Trust him, he loves his best friend and all but when the diva gets angry, even the principle better be running for his dear life.

 

“Umm…so I guess you have something up your sleeves huh?”

 

A knowing smirk escape the blonde’s lips making Minho shivers with chills racing down his spins. Key definitely had come up with some kind of evil tactic to get his revenge on Taemin and that was never a good thing. Why? Because Minho is always somehow forced into it no matter how hard he refuses to, he always, A-L-W-A-Y-S has a mission to complete.

 

“Well, you did agree to help me earlier,” Key sat back onto his chair with his arms crossed over his chest, grinning evilly.

 

Uh-Oh.

 

***

 

Taemin paces back and forth with hundreds of thoughts running his head.  He was completely dumbfounded when Minho started dragging the blonde diva out the room. Now that’s not the weird part, what caught Taemin off guard was that Key didn’t fight back.

 

They seem close and the way Key casually barge into Minho’s room annoy the heck out of him. Who the h3ll does he think he is to do that?

 

Taemin face twists now and then, he was sure he looks like a complete idiot without a doubt but really, it’s not his fault that he concentrates when he thinks.

 

“Yah Lee Taemin!” Minho came barging into the room without any warnings making the younger boy to jump in surprise.

 

“YAH!”

 

“Yah what?” Minho asked, annoyed.

 

“Don’t you know how to knock?”

 

“Well excuse me for not knocking when I enter my own room,” he sarcastically said before making himself comfortable on the bed.

 

Taemin rolls his eyes in irritation.

 

“You are sooo dead Lee Taemin,” Minho roll over onto his stomach looking over at the younger boy.

 

“And may I ask why? As far as I know, I’m still here breathing and believe it or not, talking to you.”

 

Minho’s jaw dropped. How stupid can this boy be? Burying his face onto the unbelievably soft cushion, the athlete thought how in the world he can help Key out with his evil plan when the target is his adorable idiotic roommate, childhood friendnemy, and neighbor.

 

This is going to be a long school year with nothing but troubles waiting ahead for all of them, he just knows it. But what he didn’t know was that there’s also an unpredictable surprise waiting to be discovered.

 

_____________________
_____________________

 

A/N: Thanks for reading, Love ❤

-FlamingFrog