Chapter 6

Roommate with Mr. Hot Icon

 

Chapter 6: The Diva in Pink

 

His long slender legs strides down the unfamiliar overcrowded hallway, Taemin clenches his sweaty palms onto the straps of his backpack. 

 

This morning, as Minho had predicted, the younger boy had woken up late and that devil bastard didn’t even bother to at least make the effort to wake him up.

 

Of course he wouldn’t. His face distort into a slight scowl as a another kid ran into him bumping their shoulders in the process.

 

Entering a huge classroom covered in green with all kind of different flowers decorations, Taemin settled down at a desk near the window at the back of the classroom.

 

Soon more and more students joined in. Murmurs of excited conversations surrounded him but he didn’t seem to mind. A few more minutes like that passes by, then a sudden shush from the students cause the classroom to fell into a comfortable silence.

 

Did the teacher arrive already? Taemin questioned himself.

 

But his question remained unanswered as a cute blond boy came in. He’s wearing pair of white skinnies with white tees which had been slightly covered by his pink leather jacket. The nameless, fashionista walk diligently into the classroom with a confident smile spread across his small face.

 

Taemin seems to be so memorized just like the rest of population to notice that the boy had stopped in front of him with a not so smiley attitude from before. A few gasps from the nearby students could be heard.

 

“Hey kid, you know this is my seat right?” the boy smugly said.

 

Taemin snapping back to Earth innocently looks up at him with a pair of confused orbs.

 

“Miiiiiiinnnnee.” He repeated pointing at himself with a smirk.

 

Both of them share a look. Then Taemin make the mistake that he will later regret by opening his mouth.

 

“What do you mean yours? I believed this is start of a new school year; the teacher hasn’t assigned any seating yet so, so far as I know. It’s mine for now.”

 

Gasps could be heard and there came the awkward atmosphere as the boy in pink stood motionless, stunned that someone had dare to talk to him like that.

 

“Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?”

 

A sharp glare was sent to the younger boy’s direction.

 

“Who do you think you are to claim the seat yours?”

 

“Key. THE one and only Kim Kimbum.” He said through gritted teeth.

 

“Well…nice to meet you Key, and now if you would excuse me. I don’t have time to fight for a seat,” Taemin plugged in his earphones and turn on his Ipod, completely oblivious to the fact that he had messed with the wrong person on his first day of class.

 

 

 

TAEMIN’S POV

 

Okay, that was stupid. Having a verbal fight with a guy I barely knew was just…so not Taemin. And he seems to have that aura too. GAHH!!! Lee Taemin what do you think you’re doing? He totally has that popular and confident aura! Where did you get that sudden boldness from? Taemin-ah~ you’re such a pabo!

 

It is already lunch time and I’m here sitting at this deserted table, alone. I already had four morning classes and no conversation to anyone whatsoever. And that little fight with that Key guy doesn’t count!

 

I was scolding myself to the max when a sudden movement startled the heck out of my poor poor soul.

 

“Hey, can I sit here?” His voice was soft and he wore a sunshine smile on his face.

 

“Sure!”

 

“I’m Onew by the way.”

 

“Taemin.” I sent him a smile.

 

“You’re new here right?” he took a bite out of his tuna sandwich.

 

I hum his reply chomping down my brownie. Nom Nom Nom…this thing is goooooood~

 

“I heard you totally got Key off the piano this morning.” He grinned.

I cast him a confused look. What the h3ll is this guy talking about?

 

“Oh, never mind. Just a lame joke but you did got Key this morning though. You know the blond diva?”

 

My eyes widens as I realized what he’s talking about. I smile shyly at him.

 

“I would love to encourage you to be bold Taemin, but I don’t think Key’s the right person to mess with. He’ll seek for revenge and trust me the last time he did, the kid moved to another school without a goodbye.”

 

I shiver in fear as he begin to tell me the “The Tale of the Ultimate Diva” which are series of what had happened to the kids that had messed with Key.

 

Please…mommy…GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

 

***

 

“MINHO! MINHOOOO!! CHOIIIIIIII FROG EYES MINHOOOOOOOOO!!!! I WANT REVENGEE!!!!!” shrieked the ultimate diva in pink.

 

______________________
______________________

 

A/N: Super duper sorry for the super duper uper late update beautifuls. I've been having trouble to write this. I hope you like this chapter. I wrote it in a rush so yah.

Don't forget to comment & subscribe. Upvote is love ❤

Thanks for reading! Have a Happy New Year!