What's your type?

You turned my world upside down

time check, 8:30. The boys are already inside the radio booth. they're all laughing and talking while i'm here outside, having my 3 cup of coffee. well, it's gonna be a long night tonight, might as well be prepared for it. i have to stay awake and sane as possible.

I'd go and take a peek of the guys every once in a while just to see how they're doing. well, it's not really part of the scope of my job... i was just supposed to get their schedules straight, get them on the road, and make sure they all arrive safe and sound... and on time. i don't even know why, but Joon Oppa had asked me to help him in taking care of the guys. he said that the guys could really use a mother figure... a more feminine touch... and i don't even know if i should take that as a compliment... or a possible insult... considering that he indirectly referred to me as a "mother" figure. ouch a little bit.

for the past 5 hours that i've been with the guys, i could tell already that they're good people. they've been running around almost non-stop already yet i never hear any one of them complain. they really are hardworking and that's something that i admire about them, despite the short amount of time that i've met them. now, here they are... smiling, giggling, and teasing each other... they all behave like most ordinary people their age... which is quite interesting since they're one of Korea's top idols. they all look so normal... i kind of got interested of what they were talking about so i decided to listen. hmm... the members' ideal types... this should be fun...

"okay, i know a lot of our female listeners out there are dying to hear this straight from you guys... ladies, lend me your ears... Beast, what are your ideal types? when it comes to girls, what do you usually look for?" the Dj said.

"well, uhh... i love sports. so i think it would be nice if she appreciates it as well. i also like girls who aren't too delicate or too girly... it's always fun to hang out with a girl who knows how to have fun and just relax without worrying too much about how she looks and stuff." Doojoon Oppa, the leader, was first to answer. quite impressive, i must say. i thought he'd go for the model-type.

"i like girls with pretty smiles. you know, heart-warming smiles. the kind of smile that can make you fall in love right then and there." Hyunseung Oppa followed.

"that goes the same for me. a smiling face is pretty hard to resist." Ki Kwang oppa said.

"woah... actually, i thought you guys would go for the model type of girls... it's quite surprising how you guys mention little things like smiles and stuff as something that you'd like a girl to have... hear that ladies? there's hope. haha. now let's go to Junhyung..." the Dj said. yeah, we thought the same thing.

"Son Dambi sunbaenim is my ideal type." Junhyung responded.

"oh yeah, sure. she's probably every guy's ideal type. haha. how bout our maknae?" the dj reacted.

"uhm... somebody like Narsha noona. a girl who is charming... and doesn't have to try that hard to be cute because they already are, naturally." Dong Woon said.

 "that's pretty interesting, Dong Woon-ah... i personally think somebody with a natural aegyo would fit you 'cause you look a bit serious. i think you need somebody who can balance that. haha. lastly, our other maknae, our visula maknae, Yoseob..." the Dj commented.

"well... a girl with a beautiful, long, straight hair. i don't know what it is but i get attracted to that--" he looked at me for a second, then looked down and smiled. woah. what's up with this guy... i mean... sure, i have long hair... but they're not beautiful!. i have like split ends on every strand! totally not attractive. "somebody who's kind enough to forgive other people's mistake but also strong enough to tell them not to do it again" he continued, glancing at me and smiling, once again. i grew awkward so i decided to look away and go back to my seat. is that guy referring to me?? no, it can't be. it's probably just a coincidence.

"oohh... interesting. a girl who can defend herself, huh? that's probably one of the the many things every guy would want their girls to have." the dj said. i could still hear their conversation because the speaker was now on.

"yeah, actually Yoseob likes those kind of girls a lot. he looks like a kid but he acts very manly. he's also very protective of the people who are really close to him but when it comes to girls, he really likes someone who can stand up for themselves." Doojoon added.

"oh, i see. he really does seem like it. other people would always note Yoseob's child-like appearance but he actually is very mature and responsible, kind of a contrast to his image on stage, huh?" the dj said.

"yeah, a lot people think that. well, i think it's just impressive to find a girl who can stand up for themselves." Yoseob said.

"i agree. but Yoseob-ah, have you met a girl like that already?" the dj asked.

"haha, actually i have... but i refuse to go into any more details. the b2uties might get jealous. haha." Yoseob said.

"ahaha. okay. well, it's been really great talking to you guys. i'm sure our listeners had fun getting to know more of you. i hope you guys can come by and visit us again, soon. why don't we wish our listeners a good night~" the Dj ended.

the guys all said their good nights and goodbyes. no way... was he really referring to me? am i really his ideal type? was that why he's been looking at me strangely for the past hours??? no way! erase erase... this doesn't make sense. it's just my first day of work! i shouldn't be thinking of anything like this. erase! oh crap... this is gonna be one hell of an experience...