Is it misunderstanding or jelousy?

Love Again? Imposible.

Chapter 1

 

 

"Yah. Jang Dong Woo. Where the hell have you been? You wanna die? Couldn't you at least give me a call? Or a text? Are You crazy? Do you know where my mind went? I couldn't even contact with your parents. OMG. Are You alive or this is your spirit? Are you okay? Ah. I got it. You were in hospital right? Tell me. I promise I won't leave you. OMG. By any chance did anyone die? Just tell me if... "

Dong woo just looked at myungsoo in disbelief. Gosh. what's wrong with my ice friend? Why is he acting like that?

"Myung-ah. Shikiro. I'm fine and I am probably alive as I see everyone can see me. "

"Really? So where the hell have been the whole summer? You don't get it. 3 months. 3 MONTHS. And all you say is myungsoo-ah shikiro? I really want a logical explaination."

Dong woo understood that myungie was in furious with him. And it was no joke. After all he knew that he is as important as Kim Sunggyu was for myungsoo.

"I just was abroad. And yes I'm so sorry for not telling you. Actually it happened so instantly and before I could tell you I found myself in the airplane. SORRY MYUNGIE." said dong woo while he hugged his favorite dongsaeng without noticing a pair of jelous eyes seeing him.

Sungyeol's POV

What the hell are they doing? what's wrong with them? Aish. Don't look at those Lee Sungyeol go your way and don'f think about that  proud boy Kim myungsoo.

While I was making my way to home I just thought about what I saw. Everywhere between the students there was a hearsay that dong woo is myungsoo's boyfriend. No way! It was imposible. I know they are just friends so I shouldn't be worried. Wait. WORRIED?! What the hell? Why should I be? Ah Kim myungsoo. It's all your fault. Bu there are many reasons they can't be boyfriends:
1- They are childhood friends. 2- Dong woo is always with Lee Howon. 3- How can such a beautiful and handsome boy like Kim Myungsoo be the boyfriend of a boy who is just like a dunkey?

"Sungyeol-ah? Where are you going?"

It was my mom. I turned my head to find her and I saw her standing at the doors of our house. Oh gosh I was thinking deeply about those two that I didn't notice I passed from our house.

"Nowhere mom. I was just thinking deeply so..."

"Arasso. Don't talk I don't have time. I'm going to buy some groceries. Mr and Mrs Nam and their son are coming to our home for dinner tonight. Go and get some rest my dear son." She said while she kissed my forehead and went.

That's perfect. Hyung was coming here for dinner so I could talk to him. I really wanted to talk to him today but he didn't come to school today. What a good chance I have that they'll come. I really needed to talk to him.

Myungsoo's POV

"I'm still in sulk with you jang dong woo. Don't talk to me."

"Yah. You little kid. I think you really wanna die. You Know it's not the good time to sulk. I need help."

"Why? Lee Howon? Again?" I asked as I turned my face to see his sad face.

"Oohoom. He just doesn't talk to me."

"Why?"

"Because of the reason you are in sulk with me."

"What??????? Don't say you didn't call him for the whole summer. Wow. Boy you're crazy. Maybe you could do this to me but come on it's not something you can do with the person you really love."

"I know. And I wanna apologize but he just doesn't let me."

"Well he's doing the right thing. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't talk to you eaither."

"We're here. Let's talk about it tomorrow. Now go get some rest." He said when we were infront of our house.

"But don't think you're forgiven. See Ya. Bye"

I waited until I saw his car disappeared.

"I'm back mom."

"Ah. Myungie-ah. Are you hungry my little?"

"Not really mom. Where's Sunggyu?" I asked as I was searching for my hyung.

"Upstairs. His Friend Woo hyun is here."

"Aha arasso." I said as I was heading for my hyung's room. I knocked the door and went in.

"Hi hyung. "

"Ah myungsoo-ah. I really needed you my brother. This jerk is teasing me." Said sunggyu while beating woo hyun.

"Haha. Sometimes I think I'm the older one not you Kim Sunggyu. Stop playing around. How's everything woohyun hyung?"

Woo hyun turned aroung to face me. I know that woo hyun hyung and sunggyu were in love with each other. Woo hyun is a really cute hyung. Sunggyu's choice was perfect to choose him.

"Nothing special."

"I didn't see you at school."

"I had a fever but I'm fine right now and you know I wasn't in the mood to go to school and see this jerk." Said woo hyun hyung while stucking out his tongue.

"Yah. Nam Woo Hyun. You're dead." Said sunggyu while running after woohyun hyung.

"Would you please stop acting like Tom & Jerry?"

"Oh. Sorry." said both of them.

"Well guys I have to go." said woohyun while getting ready. "You know I'm invited for the dinner."

"Whose place?" asked sunggyu. "Lee Sungyeol." said woohyun and stood up. "See you guys tomorrow. Bye." He said as he kissed sunggyu'd lips and left.

Sungyeol's POV

"Ah. hyung. Thank God you came, I really needed someone to talk to."

"Oh no. Another story of Kim Myung Soo. Right?" woohyun hyung asked as he said hello to everyone. After we said hi to everyone I took his hand and leaded him to my room.

"That's enough. I had enough of this. I wanna forget him. What the hell should I do?" I said while seeting on my bed angrily.

"Why? What happened?" Said woohyun hyung while seeting on the couch of my room.

"I just can't stand it anymore. That dunkey guy."

"Who? Jang Dong Woo? Wow. Lee Sungyeol you're jelous."

"I'm not. I just say I should stop loving him when I know he has a boyfriend. And don't tell me they're not because I saw them."

"What the ? You saw them? What were they doing?"

"Hugging." I said as I remembered the scene and my face turned red. OMG. How could I be this jelous? I was thinking with myself but then I heard someone laughing crazily. "Yeol-ah. You really..." It was woo hyun hyung. "You're really stupid. They were just hugging and you say this? Ah. Pabo." he continued "Look they didn't see each other for 3 months and they missed each other. That's all. And even if they were together I would understand because I'm his brother's boyfriend. You're so crazy Lee Sungyeol."

"Really? So you think there's nothing between them?" woo hyun hyung continued laughing. Ah. I felt relieved.

Sunggyu's POV

It's been 2 hours since woo hyung left and since then myungie and me were gapping.

"Hyung I'm gonna get some rest. I'm not feeling well now."

"Arasso." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Go get some rest." He left. I wasn't worried about him although he wasn't feeling well. Because I knew what the reason was. Lee Sungyeol. Ah. My little dear brother. Why can't you just accept your feelings for him and tell him? I pouted.

nothing's over nothing's over nothing's over nothing's over

It was my phone ringing. I picked up the phone after I saw the caller ID. "Yah. Lee Sung Jong. Hello."