unpublished chapter from before (incomplete)

[HAITUS] I'm a Different in a School of Supernatural Creatures?!?!!

omg! im on 17th chapter...i think this is like the longest story iv ever written. i use to have a short collection of "short stories" but i was pretty pissed when my iphone deleted them off the notes which i had not backed...im only 13! i think it was the update tht like wiped the thing tho...anyways heres another chapter. jr and the rest of nuest is gonna meet exo at the cafe....jr+exo oppa+eun-kyung-->jr=jealous so...enjoy! --Amy/Ying v^_^v i feel so loved btw so thanks for anyone who has subscribed or used my username in a story....dont know how they know it though they got my personality pretty close somehow              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 


Baekho's P.O.V. 

"I gotta go so see yeah." Eun-Kyung ran out of the room and we heard the *poof* which we had all gotten use to in the few days we had known her. 

"I'm bored." whined JR. 

Bored my . All my years that I've known him, he has never whined...about anything. He has complained, scourned, dissed and scolded but never whined. 

Aron rolled his eyes. "JR. Please. Keep your mushiness to yourself." 

Minhyun sighed for about the tenth time in a minute as he closed his eyes. "How 'bout both of you shut your mouths?" 

"Let's go to that cafe...uhmm EXO...uhh" Ren stumbled over his words as he tried to figure out what the name of the cafe was. "EXOtic Cafe! Yeah EXOtic Cafe!" 

"Sure. JR will stop whining. Aron will shut up. Minhyun will stop sighing." I quickly agreed. 

"Leggo." Minhyun and Aron both pointed down the street where me and Ren had already started heading down. They quickly caught up to us as we soon ended up in cafe. 

I quickly sat down created by some guy named Xiumin who had chubby cheeks that I'm pretty sure I had seen somewhere before. He was a vampire though...I could tell from the sickly sweet scent drifting off of him. 

"Yah! I'm going Kris!" A female voice shouted. I didn't recognize the voice since it was slightly muffled; neither did JR, Ren, Minhyun or Aron who weren't paying that much attention to their surrondings. 

"Yah? That's not how you address your oppa!" 

"Yeah? Well oppa my !" The same voice answered back sarcastically. 

"Hello. What would you like Nu'est?" Xiumin asked our table. 

"Three hot chocolates. Two vanilla caramel lattes--one with ice." JR quickly rambled off our orders. 

"Hungseung! I have your latte!" A girl whom I quickly recognized as Eun-Kyung rushed out of the kitchen and set a drink in front of a auburned hair boy. "Here's your regular iced vanilla mocha." 

"Thanks." His face broke out in a grin as he chuckled. "Go back to work before Kris starts yelling at you again--I swear his ears magnify all sounds." 

"I'm suprised that he doesn't have elephant ears secretly." snickered Eun-Kyung. 

"I heard that! You're going to be in trouble! Dishwashing duty tomorrow!" A guy whom I assumed as Kris called out. 

I looked at JR who seemed in shock to see her working here and a guy refer to himself as "oppa" and seeing Eun-Kyung converse so casually with someone. Everyone else was surprised that Eun-Kyung was here too. 

"Eun-Kyung!' JR called out. 

 

JR's P.O.V. 

She turned around and saw me. 

"Hi JR!" she waved back as she saw me. When she turned around, a black haired boy accidently bumped into her. 

He looked up from his dropped papers. "Sorry Noona." 

"It's okay Tao." she ruffled his hair and quickly walked into the kitchen. 

"Can I please take my break now Kris?" I heard her voice ask. 

"No. You were rude to your oppa." Did she have a brother?

"Please? Suho can I take my break now?" Her voice asked again. 

"Araso Araso. You don't get a break later though." 

"Yay! Kasma!" 

She walked out no longer holding any trays or drinks. "I get to take my break now Xiumin. I think Tao's doing the paper work right now." 

Eun-Kyung headed towards us while gesturing for the guy, Hungseung, to join us. 

"Hi. I'm Hungseung." he inrtoduced himself with a friendly glint to his eyes. 

I shook his hand. "I'm JR. This is Baekho and Ren. That's Aron and Minhyun." 

"You need to smile more." Eun-Kyung decided and pushed