Chapter 4

You're different. I like that.

Everyone's jaw dropped. The girl who bullied Soon-Young  was speechless. Yoseob looked very serious. To confirm that he was, one of his best friend, JunHyung, asked me. "D-dude, wha-.. I.. are you serious?" Yoseob looked at JungHyung and smiled. He didn't know the right words to say it. All he did was smiling; trying to hide his real intention why he wanted to change seats with Soon-Young.

The teacher fixed her spectacles and clears a throat. "Well, if Soon-Young doesn't mind, I don't mind either," the teacher decided. So its all up to Soon-Young. Everyone looked at her. The atmosphere started to get weird. She isn't used to this kind of situation.

"Aww man.. why? why?!" she thought.

Yoseob doesn't gave it a second thought. He took all of his books and puts them to the ground, and he too sits on the ground. Everyone started to wonder. Why is Yoseob acting this way? And why the hell is he sitting on the ground? Its dirty, and it would make him look like a fool sitting alone like that. 

"Okay then, I will sit on the floor until Soon-Young agrees to change seats with me," he exclaims. Soon-Young's heart skip a beat. She was so shy and started to act clumsy. "Ahh, wait. Umm.." she paused for a moment and took an instant glimpse at Yoseob's face.

"I... I'll change seats with you.. y-yang yoseob.." she said slowly. Overjoyed, Yoseob jumped and smiled cutely. Everyone in class laughed, including the teacher looking at Yoseob's changes.

"Thanks Soon-Young! And welcome to your new seat (:" he said while pulling the chair to Soon-Young. And as Soon-Young took a sit, Yoseob tapped her shoulder. She turns to look  at him and gave him the 'what?' look.

"Next time, just call me Yoseob," he said with a smile and sits down at his new seat. Soon-Young's face was slightly red. She was so shy. No one had ever do that to her. "I can't believe I've already faced this kind of situation on the first day of school. Oh man, i wonder what mum is going to say about this.." she thought.

As everything seems like it started to cools down, the teacher continues the lesson.

Soon-Young's POV

Why did he do that? Why does he suddenly changes seat with a new kid? Especially a girl like me? Oh my, I don't know what to think anymore.. I'm so nervous, I can't focus!

but, when i think about it again...

could it be that.. he was trying, to protect me?

Nahh, thats impossible. But, it wont be wrong to think it that way. right?

 

(Yes guys (: I'm back. Which means exam is over and I can keep on updating again. Yeayy!) :D Thanks to those who kept on reading. I appreciate it! ^^ Komawo!