Chapter 3

You're different. I like that.

Negative comments kept coming and coming and coming. She tried so hard to hold on the tears that was trying to fall from her eyes. "Calm down, Soon-Young. Why are you so weak.." she thought to herself to avoid herself from paying attention to her new classmate's responds.

The teacher slam her books onto the teacher's desk to calm everyone down. As they did, the teacher started introducing her. "Class, you will have a new student joining you this year. She's Han Soon-Young. Be sure to treat her nicely, understood?" 

Then the situation started to get awkward 'cause nobody said a single word. "Bad way to welcome a new student.." she thought again. The teacher clears and patted on Soon-Young's shoulder.

"Soon-Young, you can sit behind Yoseob over there," she said while pointing to an empty table next to a window. "Yoseob? Isn't that.."

she looked up to check who was sitting in front of her. Her eyes widenned. "Wow, this is such a coincidence!" Yoseob started to speak. He smiled, showing his angelic expression and it made most of the girls in class blush in silence. "Aren't you from..-" "This morning?" Yoseob cuts Soon-Young off. "Why, yes I am ;) Nice to see you again," he continues.

The teacher was a bit relieved. "Well, looks like you've made a friend already before half of the day. I'm sure you're going to be very happy here," the teacher said confidently. Soon-Young sighed slowly and walked straight to her seat.

She was about to put her stuff beside her chair on the left. But, someone pulled her hair. "ahh..!" she said slowly to make sure the teacher didn't listen. She turned around to see who it was and she discovered that she's sitting right beside a really nasty .

"Thats how we welcome a newcomer. Especially for a geeky nerd like you! hahahahaha!" the laughed. Soon-Young holds her chest while saying something to herself, "stay calm.. stay calm.."

Suddenly, Soon-Young heard a loud thump coming from the front. She turned her head again and saw Yoseob slamming his hands onto the table countless of times. Maybe he was trying to get the teacher's attention. Fortunately, he did.

"YES! Yoseob... *sigh* what is it..?" the teacher got a bit stressed because the noise that Yoseob was making was getting on her nerves. Yoseob looked straight into the teacher's eyes with a serious face. "Teacher, can I exchange seats with Soon-Young?" he asked. 

"Huh..?" everyone was shocked. Yoseob NEVER change his seat. EVER! Why now..?

 

(Attention guys, I might update the next chapter a bit late. 'Cause I gotta study. Exam is coming O: Just a few more weeks. But I'll do my best to update soon, AND work hard for the exam. Wish me luck ^^) Komawo!