Chapter 2

You're different. I like that.

Soon-Young instantly looked to the ground to avoid making eye contact with him. She's just feeling very embarrased. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. You okay?" he asked. Now that just made her ten times more embarrased. A smooth, calm sweet voice just ran pass through her ears.

But, Soon-Young didn't give any respond. Not a single nod or anything. 

The guy stood up from the floor and patted the dirt off of his trousers. He wanted to help her up but eventually she stood up before he could even offered it. Then, he noticed that the girl in front of her is standing on the floor like a statue. So he decided to start a light friendly coversation with her.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here before. You new?" he asked. Soon-Young hesitated at first to answer him. But she didn't want to be known as the girl who 'ignores' people, so she responded with a light nod; still looking to the ground. "I see," he said "I'm Yoseob, Yang Yoseob. And you are?" he asked with his hand held out to shake hers. She tilt her head up to take a quick glimpse of his face. But she regeretted that she did. Why?

Well, just a quick look, a really quick was already enough to make her heart skip a beat. She didn't realize until now that she just bumped into a really, really cute guy. Black hair, innocent and small face.

But, Soon-Young just walked pass through him - ignoring his handshake offer. All she was thinking is to just get out of the situation as it was really awkward.

Yoseob turned his head around and smiled to himself as he watch her walked away quickly - knowing that she was trying to get out of the situation. "Happens everytime.." he thought to himself and made his move to the classroom.

Suddenly, the first period bell rang and everyone started heading to class. Soon-Young is now with her new homeroom teacher as she didn't know where her classroom is. What do you expect, she's new. They both talked on the way about Soon-Young;s education and lifestyle which was very impressive. Especially her results.

But Soon-Young just smiled weakly because none of them really matters to her.

As they reached the classroom, Soon-Young paused her step for awhile in front of the classroom front door. "Here we go.." she thought and follows the teacher behind.

The teacher tries to get the class attention by hitting the teacher's table with her ruler.

As everyone was paying attention, different kinds of faces started appearing as they saw an unusual weird girl standing beside the teacher.

"oh, a new kid!"

"eww, look at how she dress.."

"hehe, nerd.."