Rainy~(The Kind Sunbae)

Don't call him Oppa!

 

“It’s still raining…” You remark sadly while gazing out of the raindrop stained window.

“Do you have an umbrella Unnie?” One of the younger girls in your class asks as she stood next to you.

“I do but it’s still sad to have to walk out there, I didn’t bring gym shorts today.” You say as you gesture to your short uniform skirt and bare legs.

“Oh! I’m sorry did you want mine?”

“Thank you but it’s fine. I’ll just run.” You go back to your desk and gather the rest of your things and prepare to leave the cram school. “Bye!”

You waved and quickly headed towards the entrance. Finally making it to the front of the small building, you brace yourself for the cold rain and wind.

“Where do you think you’re going?” A voice calls out from your left and you jump slightly, whirling around to see the perpetrator.

“Jinyoung Oppa!” You exclaim and a wide grin automatically forms across your face.

“Ne~” He smiles and stands from his squatting position.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m helping you with your weather problem.” He brandishes his long gym pants, his large hooded jacket and a cute hat that he deftly puts on your head. “Hurry and put this on, we’ve got some running to do.”

He whistles and turns away, waiting for you to quickly change. You give him a fond smile and nod although he doesn’t see you.

“Oppa, are you really only here for me? Your cram school is in the same direction as the school…” 

“Yubin-ssi, accept the fact that I missed you today, I figured I’d wait a bit out here.”

You mentally squeal at his blatant confession and smack his shoulder playfully to alert him that you are done.

“Are you this nice to all of your hoobae’s?” You teasingly ask and he smiles and adjusts the hat on your head.

“No just you.” He pokes your nose softly and takes your hand. “Let’s go!”

Before you can tighten your hold on your bag, you two shoot off like rockets in the summer sky.

The rain doesn’t seem to let up as you two race down the slick concrete, dodging any slow pedestrians.

With a few much needed breaks in-between your fast pace, you two finally made it to your apartment complex. After failing to put the code in twice you were finally able to open the gate and dash to your building.

Jinyoung bends over gasping lightly, his body and hair dripping as if he had just stepped out of a lake.

“O…Oppa…let’s hurry inside.” You attempt to pull him towards your apartment to dry you both off but he suddenly lets go of your joined hands.

“No that’s okay; I think I’ll be fine.” He shakes himself off swiftly and readjusts his bag.

“Oh…okay well...” You begin to take off his hat and jacket but he once again stops you.

“Keep that, dry it off for me and I’ll take this as insurance.” He shakes your nearly forgotten umbrella and smiles. “Don’t forget to bring those to school when they’re dry okay?”

You nod and wave as he takes off again, albeit much slower this time.

“Jung Jinyoung, ah you’re just perfect~” You sigh out and make your way to your apartment.

 

~~~~**End Chapter One**~~~~