The Game

The Popular Project

With great force I ripped the boy called "Joonie" off of Zelo. Zelo stands there and feels his lips. The look on his face shows that he registered what just happened.

He spits violently and wipes off his lips, "What the hell was that for Joon!"

Joonie chuckles and pinches Zelo's cheeks, "Aww, you have the body of a man, yet the face of a baby. You haven't changed at all!"

Zelo slaps his hand away. "So, remind me. Why are you here again?" Zelo asks angrily.

Joon giggles and taps his index finger on his lips. "Hmm... maybe because my favorite man goes to this school." He smiles and hugs Zelo.

"Um," our teacher interrupts, "I think it's time to get class started."

Joon takes a seat next to Zelo on the other side of him. I look at Zelo and motion for him to come closer.

"So how do you know him?" I whisper to Zelo during the middle of the lesson.

"He's a childhood friend who moved away a couple of years ago. I guess he's back." he whispers back.

"Hey, Zelo." Joon says while sliding his hand down Zelo's thigh.

Zelo swats away his unwanted hand, "What the hell Joon!"

The bell rings and Zelo shoots straight up out of his seat he grabs his stuff, then my hand, then sprints out of class.

He decides we have ran far enough as soon as we reach the lunch tables in the cafeteria. He is about to sit down when he spots something behind me.

I whip around and see Joon looking around with a pout on his face.

Zelo grabs my arm again, and drags me around to the back entrance. We take a seat under a deserted tree and relax.

He sighs then interlaces our fingers while I rest my head on his shoulder. He leans his head back against the tree.

"Today just keeps getting weirder and weirder huh?" he says while scratching his head.

"Hah, you can say that twice." I say sarcastically.

I see Mirichan come from around the corner holding hands with a familiar looking boy.

"What is this?" I say with one eyebrow cocked while pointing back and forth between the two.

"Hey Zelo, long time no see!" The boy says to Zelo.

"Hey! Jay right?" He says with a smile.

"Yeah, well thats if you want to call me by my american name. You can call me whatever you want. Jaebum or Jay, doesn't matter to me." he says with a smile.

Mirichan sits and asks, "You guys hungry?" while holding up a bag.

"I'm already going to guess it's something Japanese, right?" I say with a chuckle.

"Hey! I can't help that my Japanese mom likes to pack me stuff from her country, ok?" she says with a laugh.

She dumps out a variety of goodies. The thing I focus on is the Pocky. It's really the only think that interests me, that and the colorful sugar stars.

I reach for the chocolate covered cookie sticks, "Pocky first?" I say with a smile.

Mirichan claps her hands together. "Oh I know! Let's play a game." she says while busting open the box.

"So what you do, is see how far, and how fast you can eat the pocky between each other." She says while taking one and handing it to me.

Zelo takes it from me and sticks the bottom end in his mouth. I look at Mirichan who hands Jay the Pocky.

"Ready? Go!" she shouts. I nibble on the end of the Pocky as Zelo inches closer. I can feel my face flush as our noses brush. He turns my head slightly to the side. 

As we are down to our final bite I hear Jay say, "Done!"

Zelo takes the final bite out of my mouth and eats it himself. I look over to Miri's flushed face and laugh.

"We'll definately beat you this time!" I say sticking another Pocky in my mouth.

"U-Uh..." Miri says still flustered.

Jay chuckles, "I don't think she can handle any more." he says while grabbing the sugar stars.

He pops one into her slightly open mouth. She snaps back to reality and looks around, wondering how she got a sugar star in .

We all laugh as she wonders what just happened.

"Ready for another round?" I ask as the laughter dies down.

"U-Uh, sure." she says while taking out another Pocky.

"Try to do at least some of the work this time, ok?" Jay says with a chuckle to Miri.

She nods and sticks the Pocky in . "Ready? Go!" Jay says.

Zelo starts to nibble on the end, I feel the pocky sticking so I reach up. Zelo catches my wrist and draws in closer.

He grips my shoulders and takes the last bite, and ends with the chocolate remaints off my lips.

"Done!" he shouts. I pull away, practically hyper ventalating. Jay and Miri are finishing up, after they finish Jay pecks Miri on the lips. 

Zelo looks at Jay and they laugh in unison. "I think they are both out of it now." Zelo says cracking up. 

I yawn, then put my head in Zelo's lap, "Ahh~" I say hoping to get another sugar star. Zelo pops a sugar star in my mouth and brushes my bangs to the side. 

Mirichan is cuddling up against Jay and we all are at peace.

But only for a moment. 

"Aww look at that! Are we on a double date?" says a familiar voice. Sunny. 

"God, can't you just leave us alone?" Zelo says with a sigh. 

"Oh I can, but he won't." She says while snapping her fingers.

Joonie walks out from around the corner. "Hello Zelo." he says devilishly.

Ugh, when will this end? 

~~~~

Sorry the ending was so bad XD I will do my best to come up with a great chapter 9!