Waking Up, And Eternal Sleep

The Popular Project

Narrator

Sandra sat straight up and began to break down, confusing the two boys. 

"Couldn't you have just left me there? Then it wouldn't be so hard.." she said with tears streaming down her cheeks.  

Zelo frowns, "I didn't think it would be that hard.." he says looking at the floor. 

"What makes you think it would be an easy decision? You left me, Zelo. How do I know you won't do that to me again?" she sobbed into her hands. 

Her head snapped up and turned in YooKwon's direction. "And you, I love you. I do. And I know I can't do anything to hurt you because you have done nothing wrong." 

"But why can't I choose?" she asked herself. "Because I'm still in love with Zelo." she sobbed. She shrank to the floor in an attempt to dissapear. 

"But still, I can't pick... and I know... it's time to end this and choose.." she said looking up. 

YooKwon, wanting to finally make her pain melt away, held her face in his hands. He wiped away her tears and tenderly placed his lips apon hers. 

"I just had to do that before leaving... Zelo won't leave you again, he's too good of a man.. a-and I know you'll be better with him." he said shakily while rubbing his thumbs across her cheeks. 

If I have to give her up to make her happy, then that's what I'll do.. he thought. 

He dropped his hands and walked out, silent tears immediatly spilling as he turned away from her. 

Sandra's heart writhed with pain inside of her chest as she saw him leave. 

She needed some time time, she didn't want to jump right back into a relationship with Zelo. Not yet, anyway. 

She needed to get over this. She thought it would hurt, but not this much. Sandra found herself clutching her torso to keep herself together. 

Zelo watched Sandra with wide eyes, not knowing what to do next. Seeing her react like this over YooKwon made him feel horrible. 

What if she really did love YooKwon and not him? What if he was tearing Sandra apart? Did he really diserve her?

He asked himself these questions over and over. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her tiny frame.

He wanted to comfort her, even if she was crying over another man. She looked up at him, suprised by his gesture. 

He just nodded down at her and gave her one final squeeze before leaving her alone on her bedroom floor. 

 

The numbness came back. And that was fine, as long as she wasn't feeling any pain. 

It took her a while though, to finally get rid of the aching pain in her heart first opened by Zelo, then YooKwon. 

It had been weeks since that incedent and she was finally able to become idle again. That is, until Zelo came to drop by for a visit. 

She opened the door after standing on the stool to see who it was. Her heart ached when he greeted her with one of his cocky side smiles. 

God, did she miss him. He scratched the back of his head and looked at her. "Hey, so I was wondering.. could we start over?" 

She felt a spark of hope go off in her chest and without realizing it she found herself in his arms.

He laughed and looked down at her, "I'm guessing that's a yes then?"  

She nodded into his chest, squeezing him tighter. He sighed in relief, "Now how about we go to my house?" 

 

Though Sandra and Zelo were both happy, YooKwon felt the complete opposite. Most people didn't even recognize him. 

He always had dark circles under his eyes and he was constantly hunched over, like an old man. 

He looked like the life had gotten out of him. He wished he could just go numb and get rid of the nightmares, the memories. 

Ever since that day he couldn't get over her, she was his first love. He would wake up every night crying and feeling extremely hollow. 

Although he felt terrible, he didn't feel like it was unfair. As long as she was happy that was all he needed.

To him, she always came first, over everything. And now he is stumbling among the streets in his empty state. 

He stops dead in his tracks when he see's a familiar face at the stop light he was walking towards. Sandra, holding two grocery bags in each hand. 

The light turns green signaling for her to cross but right as she steps off, YooKwon see's a car barreling down the street. 

He runs and calls out to her until he finally just pushes her small frame hard and fast before the car can reach her. Instead, hitting him. 

Sandra turned around to the sound of crushing bones and the breaks of a car.

With wide eyes she runs over to the limp body on the ground lifting his head up and shaking him until she realizes, is he lying in a pool of blood. 

Shouting YooKwon's name, she holds his face in her hands. 

Before she can realize it, she is crying in the middle of the street calling out for help that won't come. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SOOOO SORRY.....  ITS BEEN LIKE SHUPPAAA LONG T^T 

Well... who do you guys ship? Zandra or SanKwon? :3 

I'm not even sure myself

 

Oh! and dont forget to support and share my story by clicking the arrow by the tittle in the foward! (It helps up vote my story)

 

Thanks! Heres some pics for ya! tumblr_mgbry3mkJ21s2gg5ko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mfz8ksN3Lh1rp0bsfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mefvecbrKo1qgzy4mo1_500.png

Kwonnie spamm :3

Now time for super mega ultra Zelo spamm!

tumblr_mgeapsIYef1s2ytexo1_500.gif

tumblr_mge9aaly9e1s21e9go1_500.jpg

tumblr_mge8mknCrA1ripc5oo1_500.gif

tumblr_mge7k0QdHz1qjm2qno1_500.png

tumblr_mge5af2fO71rtozgxo1_500.png

tumblr_mge3jvjhOb1rlmb7zo1_400.jpg

MERP. OKAY. BYE.