Happy Together

The Popular Project

Five Years Later

"Zelo! Can you bring me some crushed ice?" Sandra shouts throughout the house. Zelo shakes his head and cracks the door to the bathroom open. 

"I'm in the tub!" He shouts back, earning a groan from the latter. "Just bring it to me! or not!" She shouts, trying to sit up. 

He sighs in defeat and drains the water, "Fine!" 

Moments later he brings a cup of crushed ice into the bedroom with a towel around his hips. He smiles at the swollen figure in front of him. 

"How's the baby treating ya?" He asks, handing her the ice and taking a seat next to her.

She lets out a light giggle, "You know, it's not that easy carrying around an eight pounder." She says, throwing some ice into . 

Zelo smiles and rubs his hand over the large bump in his wife's stomach. He chuckles, "You look like you're about to pop." 

"I think I might." She says, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. Zelo looks at her, "Oh, so now you can walk." 

"I have to pee." She says eying him. She takes a step forwards and stumbles when a clear liquid seems to explode out of her. 

"D-Did you just.." Zelo mumbles staring at her pained figure. "Zelo. It's coming." 

Zelo looks around frantically, "What do I do?" He asks looking around. "Put some clothes on and take me to the hospital!" Sandra screams as the towel falls from his hips. 

 

Sandra grips Miri's hand extremely tight as she is told to push once again. "Ahhh!" she yells, finally succeeding in pushing the baby out. 

"Congratulations Mrs. Choi, a beautiful baby girl." The doctor announces, showing her the newborn. 

She smiles as she see's her baby for the first time, losing consciousness emmediately after. 

And after seeing his wife give birth, Zelo loses consciousness too. 

 

The two sit on the hospital bed together looking over their beautiful newborn. Looking at their baby, they both share the same thoughts. 

Everything is okay. They're finally no more interruptions. 

The can finally have their story book ending. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~.... SORRY ITS SHORT...  but its ovaaaaa D: <3 I had a lot of fun writing this and a lot of fun reading your comments! 

Please feel free to go through my other stories....

They welcome you!~ 

I hope you enjoyed this story :3 <3 

Bye. :'D