Now

The Popular Project

Sandra hangs up and lets the phone drop to the floor. For a moment she stares at the floor blankly, unable to move. 

Then it all clicks into place. YooKwon is in danger, and he needs rescuing. Just like he saved her.  She stands up and grabs Zelo by the arm, "We have to save him." 

She pulls but Zelo doesn't budge, "Sandra, it's too dangerous." He says, stone faced. He doesn't want her in anymore danger than she already is. 

Sandra, on the other hand, is willing to risk her life even if it is a trap. She feels she owes it to him. Even if she doesn't love him in that sense, there is still a love for him there. 

"It doesnt matter. He needs our help! He was your best friend at one point, don't you remember?" She asks looking at him seriously. 

"I understand that, but you can't just go out there and think you can fight her so easily! She's gone crazy Sandra, we don't know what she's capable of doing." He says. 

Sandra doesn't want to waste anymore time. She rips her arm from his grasp and storms out of the station. Jay lays a hand on Zelo's shoulder. 

"She doesn't want to save him because she still loves him," he says looking in his eyes, " it's out of respect, because he saved her life." Jay finishes. 

"Go after her, she can't fight Sunny alone." Miri says stepping foward. Zelo nods and rushes out to start his car. 

 

Zelo spots Sandra sitting at the bus stop, tapping her foot nervously. She can't drive without a car, and the hotel isn't in walking distance. 

He pulls up next to her and rolls down the window, "Lets go." He says gesturing for her to get in. 

She looks at him and cracks a small smile, taking the passenger seat. 

By the time they get to the hotel, they realize that the only logical place was to look in the room where Zelo was being held captive. 

The two wait in the elevator as it goes antagonizingly slow to their designated level. 

When the doors open, they dash out and reach the door they are looking for. Sandra rests her ear on the door and tries to listen for any signs of YooKwon. 

The sound of shuffling and whispers can be heard. The sharp distinctness of Sunny's laugh can be heard from behind the door. 

"You actually think I'm going to spare you? We may have been friends, but it was Zelo I was truly in love with. Not you." Sunny says, sounding a bit sluggish. 

A shatter of glass echos throughout the room. Worried about YooKwon, Sandra bursts in and finds champagne bottles strewn around the room. 

She also see's the shards of glass cutting into YooKwon's cheek. He looks at her with one eye, one of them scraped by a shard of glass. 

Sunny smiles and directs her attention towards Zelo and Sandra. "So glad you could make it!" she says stumbling towards them, with a broken bottle in hand. 

"What do you want Sunny? What will make you release him?" Sandra asks, taking cautious steps towards her. 

Sunny cackles and stumbles fowards. She pokes Sandra in the chest, "You will be trading with me. Either with your life, or him," she says pointing towards Zelo.

Sandra protectively jumps in front of Zelo, "You can't have him." She says, glaring daggers at Sunny. Not only did she impale her best friends, but now she's threatening to take Zelo. 

She is not going to let this happen. Sunny's face contorts in the grossest of ways. She goes from a drunk smile to a drunken rage, lifting the broken bottle and bringing it down towards Sandra.

Fortunately, her moves are so sluggish that Sandra is able to escape the blow just in time. Sunny stumbles foward, nearly falling.

"Where do you think you're going, mouse!" She screams, running towards Sandra. Again, she is able to escape.

Zelo moves in and grabs Sunny's arm, twisting it behind her back. "Sunny! You don't have to do this. Look at what you're doing to yourself!" Zelo shouts, motioning for me to untie YooKwon. 

She runs over and unties him, taking the cloth used to silence him to wipe the blood off of him. 

He looks at her with his eyes drooping, "I told you.. not to come.." He mumbles as she untie his hands. 

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't just leave you here. It would make me a bad friend." Sandra says with a smile, lifting him up to his feet. 

She finds Zelo pulling the bottle out of Sunny's hand. She's broke down, crying. "I'm sorry. I really don't know what's wrong with me." She says, honesty lacing her tone. 

"Please, just leave. Never give a thought to me again." Sunny says, curling into a ball. 

Sandra feels genuinely sorry for her. Even if she is crazy, she still has a heart. Sandra bends down to sit on her heels at Sunny's level. 

"I want to forgive you, I really do." Sandra says. "But I don't know if I can trust you yet. Maybe after a little while... I'll find the strength to." She finishes, standing up. 

Zelo takes her by the hand, his other arm wrapped around YooKwon. 

Sunny watches them leave, realizing that her spot hasn't been taken, it's been handed down to a more deserving person. 

She realizes she'll never get that spot back. That friendship. That love. 

And just like that, she watches her two best friends leave her life forever. 

~~~~~~

Okay so I know its been a while and I'm very sorry. 

Very, Very sorry. 

It's the summer and I'll be updating more often. Please dont hate me ^-^" 

tumblr_mne0z8RMQZ1rtskm8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mne02s79zE1sqavglo1_500.gif

tumblr_mnaile4C0m1s7mqg9o2_500.png

tumblr_mnaile4C0m1s7mqg9o1_500.png

tumblr_mnaile4C0m1s7mqg9o4_500.png

tumblr_mndoqqucFd1sp1wv2o1_500.png

Im just wondering. Do you think he knows what he does to ovaries?