Chapter 9

FIGHTER SOSHI ASSOCIATION

TaeNy's Apartment

TaeYoung was playing with his toy at the living room with MiYeon lay on the baby matress.

Taeyeon was watching the duo on the couch nearby.

Taeyeon remembering her conversation with someone whom she knew long time ago.

Her mentor, The One.

Her training teacher.

Taeyeon : Hello, seonsangnim. ( teacher-formal )

The One : Yes, Taeyeonnie.

Taeyeon : Ssam, they're on the move now. ( teacher- informal )

The One : He show up?

Taeyeon : Yes, i am not sure about the gender but that person did personally meeting me here alone.

The One : ...

Taeyeon : Ssam, i am calling for backup.

The One : Name it.

Taeyeon : Protect all the people that related to me.

The One : No problem Taeyeonnie.

Taeyeon : One thing ssam.. That person actually dare me to accept the Superintendent General position.

The One : What's on your mind?

Taeyeon : I don't think i gonna take it now. I wanna see if the person means it or not.

The One : Just be careful Taeyeonnie.

Taeyeon : I will ssam. 

Taeyeon sighed when she think about her conversation earlier with her martial art teacher.

What am i saying exactly.. Wanna see if the person means it or not huh? OF COURSE IT DOES! AIGOO..-Taeyeon

Taeyeon snapped from her deep thought when she heard MiYeon crying.

With a gasp she quickly runs towards MiYeon.

Its turn to be TaeYoung was hiting MiYeon with his hammer plushie.

"KIM-HWANG TAEYOUNG.."Taeyeon said in firm tone.

That make TaeYoung mumbbling incohenrent words, its like he was arguing back.

Taeyeon hold the crying MiYeon into her embrace as she look angrily at TaeYoung.

"Bad oppa! How could you hit your dongsaeng huh?"

TaeYoung scream even louder and hit Taeyeon's leg with the plushie.

"Fine, suit your way then. You're on your own!"Taeyeon state angrily.

Taeyeon took MiYeon and walk away from TaeYoung.

TaeYoung throw his plushie away and cry out loud.

He runs towards Taeyeon and hugs the latter leg.

"Bad TaeYoung.. No, go away. I don't wanna be friend with a bad oppa."Taeyeon said.

TaeYoung cry even more and struggling to climb onto Taeyeon's lap.

Taeyeon decided to punish the little Kim-Hwang a little more by refused the latter.

TaeYoung was sobbing and his breath heavily as he was crying too much.

Honestly Taeyeon pitying the toddler but since she was still holding the about to sleep infant, she can't possibly hold both of them together right?

"Arasso TaeYoung-ah, stop crying okay.."Taeyeon try to persuade but TaeYoung stubbornly shook his head while crying.

Tiffany heard TaeYoung crying sound immediately took off her heels and runs to the living room.

"What happen?"Tiffany asked as soon as she saw TaeYoung was still crying out loud while hugging Taeyeon's leg.

"Thank god.. Please took MiYeon first jebal~"Taeyeon plead.

"Huh? Um.."Tiffany was confused but still obeyed anyway.

Carefully Tiffany took MiYeon away from Taeyeon's embrace.

MiYeon suddenly stir from her sleep. The infant opened her eyes and cry.

Tiffany quickly her upper blouse and feeding the infant.

MiYeon eagerly the milk resources.

Meanwhile TaeYoung lean his head on Taeyeon's chest while on his pacifier.

Taeyeon chuckled look at the pacifier. "Now i regret bought you that pacifier. We shall change it tomorrow."

TaeYoung was asleep in Taeyeon's embrace.

Both TaeNy sit on the couch with their child in their embrace sleeping soundly.

Both of them eyes meet and they giggling look at each other condition.

"Whats happen earlier?"Tiffany suddenly asked.

"TaeYoung was hiting MiYeon with his hammer plushie."Taeyeon explain.

Tiffany gasp. "BWOH?" ( WHAT ) 

Taeyeon nodded. "Unexpected right? TaeYoung becoming nappun namja ( bad boy) now.. Ottoke~? ( What to do~? ) Aigoo~~"Taeyeon state dorkily.

Tiffany softly laugh. "Anniya. ( No. ) I think TaeYoung is jealous. He perhaps wanted more attention from you Taetae."

"Kids nowadays are very complicated.."Taeyeon remarked.

"Um.. Taetae, lets put them to sleep inside their crib okay. I got something important to discuss with you afterward."Tiffany said earn a nodded from Taeyeon.

TaeYoung and MiYeon have their own bedroom. Its was side by side. While TaeNy's bedroom was opposite them.

Tiffany carefully took out her from MiYeon's mouth and replace it with the pacifier.

Then she softly pat the infant bum and play the crib's toy that place on the top of crib. MiYeon sleep soundly.

"Nite princess.."Tiffany kiss MiYeon's forehead.

On the other side Taeyeon was doing the same with TaeYoung.

"Mianhe.. ( Sorry.. ) For making you cry that bad earlier hero. But its your fault arasso?"

TaeYoung eyebrows furrow and he whined, was about at the edge of crying again.

Taeyeon panicked. "Ara ara.. Sleep well now hero~"Taeyeon kiss TaeYoung's head.

TaeYoung calm down and smile with his eyes closed.

"Aish, this kid.."Taeyeon smile along.

Then TaeNy switch place. 

Tiffany look at TaeYoung. "Poor my prince~ You cry too much right now huh? Next time don't do that again okay? Saranghae my prince."Tiffany kiss TaeYoung's forehead.

"My adorable princess, sleep well baby.."Taeyeon kiss MiYeon's forehead.

TaeNy meet at living room. Tiffany lay her head on Taeyeon's lap and sighed. Taeyeon softly peck her forehead and ruff her hair.

"Tell me about it."Taeyeon cooed.

"We recieve this strange situation at the station today."Tiffany explain.

"Um.."Taeyeon nodded response to Tiffany signalling her to continue.

"A murderer case about a pair of young married couple. The husband is a gigolo while the wife is a waitress at the club. They have been found died shoting each other. The strange this is.. We found something implanted in their head. A self-destruct chip."Tiffany add.

Taeyeon stare blankly as she heard about the case.

He proposely make this case complicated. He wants Soshi squad to know about all this matter. He wants to bait them and involved them in this matter afterwards. DISREPUTABLE!! -Taeyeon

"Yeupunie, just close the case and stop investigate even futher okay."

Tiffany sit abruptly. "WHAT?"

"I means.. This case is not that simple right? How are you gonna investigate the case without any clue?"

"Taetae, but it doesn't mean we simply close the case. What if it might lead us into something else? There chances we can prevent another unfortunate situation from happen."Tiffany state stubbornly.

Taeyeon just stay silent as she didn't want to argue with Tiffany about this matter even further. It might be cause Tiffany curious even more.

I better have a talk with Siwon about this so that he can prevent them from digging even deeper. -Taeyeon