Chapter 5

FIGHTER SOSHI ASSOCIATION

With SiTae

Siwon entering his office room following by Taeyeon at the back.

He sit on his chair facing Taeyeon.

He have this file on his hand and put it on the table then push it towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at the file and pick it up.

Carefully Taeyeon look throught the file and within a second her expression change.

"How it is possible?"Taeyeon mutter as she finish reading the file.

"My reaction is exactly like you at first Taeyeon. This all stuff is conspiracy. The govement of Russian, China and Japan. They're involved in this. Interpol, FBI, CSI and even PBB ( United Nations). They all got the enemy within them, thats included us. I can't trust anyone else more than you Taeyeon. Our commissioner general also wants you back. You'll be promoted into superintendent general once you accept this position."

Taeyeon sighed. "You know its my final decision to resigned two years ago. I can't back off now."

"No one ever accepted your decision Taeyeon. You're received immunity from PBB ( United Nations ) forever."

"I've make up my mind Siwon. Why can't they give that superintendent position to you then? You've been senior inspector for too long.. LeeTeuk too, he's been in that senior superintendent position quite some time now. They should really thought of promotion."

"Taeyeon, we all know you're more suitable for that superintendent general position. Please reconsider this offer."

"I don't know. I comfortable with my new role now. At least i didn't worry about being kill anytime soon."

"Read this too Taeyeon."Siwon pass another file to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon fist clenched. "WHAT IS THIS?"Taeyeon burst out her anger.

"Secret agent of Japan caught one of the criminal in Tokyo and they found this in his apartment. You been the target. We didn't know who else involved in this but you're in danger and thats confirmed."

Taeyeon rub her forehead. "Do they know about.."

"They seems didn't know. We been secretly protective your families from all of this Taeyeon and lets just hope they didn't know about them yet."

"Just give me some time."

"Don't took too much of it Taeyeon, we're runs out of time now."

 

Tiffany's Office Room

JeTi was sharing about their pregnancy story. Since Tiffany is more expert about this matter while Jessica is a soon to be mom, so Tiffany give some tips to her and Yuri too. The others just listening silently.

The just married SooSun couple recently thought about impregnate throught modern technology. They especially listen carefully.

YoonHyun and Hyoyeon just look at TaeYoung and MiYeon side. They took a picture of those two sleeping face.

TeukSora was whispering among themselves about sweet stuff to each other and giggled.

Taeyeon lean onto the front door and look at them silently. Suddenly Taeyeon look at her child. Her heart ache. 

She remembering her conversation with Siwon awhile ago.

Tiffany was still explaining. "Remember to- Taetae?"Tiffany paused as she look at Taeyeon stand on the front door while spacing out.

Taeyeon still stare blankly. Tiffany gets up and walk towards Taeyeon side.

"Taetae.. Hello.. Earth to Taetae!"Tiffany shout a little loud as she shook Taeyeon body.

"Huh?"Taeyeon wake up from her dazed.

Tiffany crossed her arm. "What are you thinking off?"

Taeyeon quickly cover up by put both of her hand on Tiffany's waist.

Then she softly biting Tiffany's ear and whispering. "Nothing much.. Just your smoothy body Mrs Kim-Hwang.. Its been three month since we have 'it'~"

Tiffany bit her lower lips and push Taeyeon away softly. "Byuntaeng.."

Taeyeon laugh like a ert while Tiffany blush like a red tomato.

The others laugh along too.

 

All of them settle down and sit on the sofa. 

"Hey, I heard today is the rescuit newbie day.. How's was it?"Taeyeon asked.

Jessica felt uneasy with the question as she know its gonna be a huge tornado for both american girl. HyoSoo just smirk.

"Yeah, about that.. The three of you didn't say a thing about them. Are they that bad?"Tiffany add.

"Talk about bad.. Its 'WORST' that you thought.."Soo Young smile.

"Lets save the best for the last shall we?"Hyoyeon wink at Soo Young.

Soo Young winked back and earn a slap at the arm from Sunny.

"Our first officer, Eunhyuk."Hyoyeon took the profile out.

The others take a look at it except for the HyoSooSic of course.

"Then.. Donghae, Amber-"Taeyeon cut Soo Young up.

"Amber?"

"Her fullname is Amber Josephine Liu. Tomboyish. Born in China but raised in America."Soo Young explain.

Does it possible that she is the daughter of Liu Qian, Deputy Commissioner General of China? - Taeyeon

"Taetae? It is something wrong?"Tiffany look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smile and hold Tiffany hand. "No. Continue please."

"After that.. Interesting part. Krystal Jung Soo Jung.."Hyoyeon smirk.

Jessica frowned.

Tiffany's eye widened. "Your sister?!"Tiffany look at Jessica.

"Don't look at me.. I am just know about it a moment ago. That crazy chick! She quietly come to Korea and apply for this position!"Jessica in her HellSica mode.

"Relax babe~ Don't be angry."Yuri cooed.

"Yeah, remember your baby."Tiffany add.

"Ehem.. Attention please.. Then this.. Luna, Onew, Sulli, Victoria Song.."Soo Young.

Victoria Song as Song Qian? The daughter of royalty of China. This can't be coincidence.. Both of them are here.. But for what? -Taeyeon

"Minho, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun.."Hyoyeon.

Choi Minho, elder son of the Choi's factory. Then this Jonghyun.. Key.. Those three are the troublemarker. Sent once to juvenile teen. By me.. Why are they here for? Are they gonna revenge? -Taeyeon 

"This is getting interesting.. Jisook, she looks like you Taeyeonie."Soo Young.

"Wow.."Tiffany look at the profile and amazed by the similiarities.

"Emm... No eul."Hyoyeon.

"WHAT?"Tiffany look at the profile and glared at Taeyeon immediately.

Taeyeon sighed.

My ex.. No eul have lose her memory anyway and i've forget about the past then move on.. But still Tiffany jealousy issue is seriously gets annoyed. -Taeyeon

"Yuri-ah~ Gets a hold of yourself okay.."Soo Young hold Yuri's hand.

Yuri just give a what-the-hell face off.

"LEE DONG WOOK.."Soo Young pronoun clearly.

Yuri jaws dropped as she look at Jessica. Jessica just sighed.

OH DOOM!! -Jessica

This time both Hyo Soo look at Tiffany and smirk evilly.

"DENNIS OH~~"

Tiffany was speechless. Taeyeon look at Tiffany while pointed at the latter.

"Is he your...."Taeyeon.

"Shut up!"Tiffany hissed.

OH MY GOD!!! -Tiffany

Interesting year ahead.. >.> -Taeyeon