5

It Started With a Slap

 

“So Yixing, how was the new boy?” my friend asked me.

“He’s so difficult to catch. I did all the cuteness I could do but there’s no reaction from him. I think that Chen is straight.

“You know Yixing, I heard that Chen has no girlfriend neither a boyfriend since birth. You want to give up?”

‘I won’t give up on Chen.’

…..

My other friend came to me and said, “Yixing, did you already know what happened to Chen?”

When those words entered my ear, my chest tightened and I could feel nauseous.

“Follow me.”

He brought me at the back of the cafeteria. There were tons of people crowded at the place, looking at a bulletin. It was written there: “Chen: A Flirt!”

I also saw Chen there. He was trying to erase the written words.  Tears were starting to form in his eyes until it fell down his cheeks. I walked towards him. I brought out my handkerchief and dripped it with alcohol and began erasing it.

“You’re such an , Yixing! Why did you do this to me?!” Then he cried in front of me.

“I’m not the one who did this.” I defended. “Yes, I admit that I bully you sometimes but not to this point. I’m not a horrible person… and I don’t want to see someone I care cry.”

People were already staring at us, but Chen wasn’t still finish crying. I grabbed his hands and walked away from the cafeteria.

“Hey, Baby Chen, stop crying. Just forget about that.”

Fortunately, he stopped.

“Sorry that I accused you, Yixing… and thank you.”

I smiled at him. He returned back the smile to me and it was the most wonderful feeling.

“Smile, Baby Chen.”

“Whatever, Cocky Yixing.”

I looked at him in the eyes.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you. If I find out who wrote those, then they must be prepared to face the most handsome and attractive Lay.”

“You’re always so conceited!”

 

 


sorry it took so long to update. =.= I'm going to finish this story first before I update the other two. :)

 

laylika - hehe.. thanks :)

Al2ex54- nah.. he's just asking innocently :)