6

It Started With a Slap

 

“Good Morning Chen. I really want to tell you something but I’m awfully shy. The truth is, I don’t want my current style, but I endured it just for you.  There are a whole lot of people swarming towards me; doing anything just to get my attention and yet, to you only I’ve been feeling like this. You’re the only one that changed me. It’s like I’m beginning to like you.  Do you know that, Chen? I already like you, Jongdae. Can I be a part of your life? Can I love you? Can I make you mine? Promise, I’ll love you with my all. I won’t hurt you, I’ll take care of you, even protect you. Just love me Jongdae, and I’ll do everything. I’ll change the things that you don’t like about me. That’s a promise, Chen. A promise.”

Someone suddenly knocked on the door.

“Yixing, aren’t you finished yet? You’ve been there for almost an hour.”

My friend called out, obviously irritated. I massaged my head for the last time before turning off the shower.

“Yeah, yeah! I’m finish!”

“Yixing, who are you talking to?”

“No one. I’m just practicing my acting skills.” I lied.

-----------------------------------

I packed my things, ready to head out. 6 more Saturdays to go, and the tutorial would end. I can’t be with him anymore. I can’t annoy him, I can’t stare at him. This is driving me crazy. Chen, why did I know you just now?  I want to scream your name; I want to scream that I really really like you! Only you, Chen!

-----------------------------------

I’m already at school for the Saturday classes. Xiumin is already there. The teacher is there too, but where is Chen? 

 

 



 

renprix- oooh! Thank you so much! xDDDD

Al2ex54 - thank you!! xD so far, you're the best reader I ever had... :"> Hope you'll continue reading my story ^^