Chapter 03

Temptation

Luna leaned in closer to him, feeling her heart thump like crazy, seeing his plum lips so close to hers. Suddenly she backed off, hugging her knees and burying her head in her hands. She felt her face hot and she knew she was blushing madly.

“Are you OK?” she heard his melodic voice close to her ear and nodded her head frantically to show she was ok.

“Luna-shi, are you all right?” came Key’s voice from behind her. She uncurled a little feeling reassured that she’s not alone with Jonghyun anymore. The brunette turned to face Key, who was on the opposite side of Jonghyun and smiled meekly.

“I’m a little hungry and my stomach rumbled.” Said Luna to cover up the reason for her blush. She heard the boys’ chuckles at what she said and with her peripheral vision she saw Jonghyun frowning a little.

“Ok guys. We will have a little break so you can all eat something up. I don’t what something like this to happen again, we still have to shoot all of you together.” Spat the photographer at them and left somewhere.

“I’m sorry.” Murmured Luna and buried her head in her hands again.

“Don’t worry” cheered her Taemin and patted her back. “Now let’s order!”

Then the boys left Jonghyun and Luna alone on the bed. The boy was sitting in Turkish way, his hands resting on his ankles and his gaze fixed at them.

“You don’t like me, do you?” he said out of nowhere just when Luna was about to stand up and go to the others.

“What?” she asked startled. “No!” Jonghyun shot her his puppy eyes filled with sparkle.

“But you backed off just now, and your stomach didn’t rumble I’m sure of it!” he looked at her, his eyes filled with hope that the girl had no idea where it was directed.

“I… I was nervous.” She started trying to cover herself up. “You have a girlfriend and I felt bad and… I’m sorry.”

“Was that it?” the boy asked and Luna nodded. “Don’t worry about that!” he chuckled flashing at her his blinging smile. “She won’t mind! Besides she’s filming and shooting with so many guys it won’t be fair if she minds me shooting with other girls.” The boy winked at her and Luna felt her heart skip yet another beat. ‘YAH! You have a boyfriend!!! What are you doing?!’ thought the girl angrily at herself, but smiled at the boy in front of her… Well, it’s not like she could deny that she liked being around him and that his smile was contagious.

Two minutes later Minho called for them smirking at Jonghyun and the later glaring at the taller boy for reasons Luna couldn’t understand.

 

As Luna skipped to the group of three to decide the menu to be ordered, Jonghyun dragged behind watching the girl with a smile. When he reached Minho, who apparently was waiting for him, he scrunched up his nose in attempt to hide his smile.

“Hyung, you can’t hide from me.” The taller boy smirked. “Are you falling deeper?”

“No.” Ok, so he lied a little – he was kind of, in some way, falling slightly for the nice, smiley, cutie girl.

“Yea, keep lying to yourself.” Then Minho hurried to Key and whispered something in the diva’s ear. It didn’t took long for Jonghyun to know what it was, because soon both of them turned to Jonghyun with smirks on their faces. He so hated them at this moment.

 

Their order finally arrived and now all of them were standing around a table, that the assistants put out of nowhere there, and were eating the ordered food.

“They could have at least found us chairs.” The youngster in the group complained.

“Don’t complain Taeminnie. At least we are not eating on the floor.” Scolded him Onew. Ok, their leader was a softie – a big one in that, but when they had work he will be like some strict parent. And he was kind of scary when he glared, so no one opposed him at work. “By the way, Luna-shi.”

“Deh?” the girl turned to the leader, now leaving her salad aside.

“I wondered, weren’t you feeling uncomfortable while doing the photoshoot?” the boy blinked twice and waited for her reply.

“Hmm… no. I’m kind of used to it.”

“What about your boyfriend? I mean if you have one.” With this one Luna faced Jonghyun looking at him sternly.

“You have one big mouth, don’t you?”

“I didn’t tell him anything!” argued back Jonghyun and then remembered that he told Key and Minho and looked at his plate playing with the food. “I only told Key and Minho.” He murmured feeling guilty.

“What! No one was supposed to know!” shouted Luna.

“You two look like you have some love fight or something.” Said the maknae out of the blue and smiled nicely.

“Deh?!” came Luna’s and Jonghyun’s voices in unison. “No way!” finished Luna. Ok, so this was a little heartbreaking for the lead vocal, but as he remembered he had a girlfriend, who he loved, despite what Key or Minho say, he felt a little more light… a little.

“Besides, Taemin, you know who I’m dating. Don’t say such ridiculous things.”

 

Ok, Luna was harsh, but this was even harsher. Why would it sound ridiculous? Did he not like girls like her? Did he prefer ones like Se Kyung… feminine and tish? … She was her unni, but a lot of the models were saying it too – she looked kind of tish. Luna never said something to what came from the boy’s mouth, she just went silent. She told herself that she is going to stay quiet, finish this job as soon as possible and go home to sulk about the fact that she was nothing near the ideal girl of the guy she always wanted to meet and have… After thinking this the brunette sighed. She knew this was what she felt and had in mind even before becoming a model, but now she had Seunghyun, she loved him and he loved her. End of story. Jonghyun was forbidden zone, something she should never reach to or get closer with. Except she wants to finish her perfect relationship.

Everyone was in their position again. Luna facing Jonghyun and the opposite. She was leaning closer, lust displaying in her eyes. She knew she shouldn’t do it, but that was the only way to finish fast and with the photographer satisfied – she had to unleash her emotions a little. So Luna looked deep in Jonghyun’s almond eyes, breathing heavily, trying to stop herself from kissing the boy in front of her. She felt the vocal’s hand travel her back and pulling her closer. She was so lost in her thoughts.

Suddenly the photographer told them to finish and Luna put again her defense wall pulling back as fast as she could.

The pictures with all of them were going to be taken on the couch, after Luna changes her short jeans to black and long ones. Key was sitting on the couch, having Luna lay on his legs like a cat, while Taemin was on the floor with his head resting on the furniture. Onew was sitting on the arm rest next to Key, while Minho was leaning on the back, Jonghyun with his back facing the camera and his head slightly turned to look at Luna.

After they finished everyone was tired slightly, except for Key.

“Hey, let’s have party?” he cheered on, looking at their manager for approval.

“You have the day off tomorrow, but nothing too late. Fans will spread bad things if you come home after 2am.”

“Oh, come on~! It’s almost midnight now!” pouted the boy.

Luna heard everything while checking her phone. She had only one message from TOP that he was going to Japan for a week. So she was free too, alone… She turned to her manager with questioned look.

“You’re free too tomorrow. Be thankful I managed clearing your schedule.”

“Thanks unni~!” cheered the girl hugging her manager and then facing the boys. ”How about you guys coming to my place? I have two spare rooms so you can stay.” She smiled cutely at their manager trying to convince him. She didn’t want to be left alone, not today…

“Ok, but make sure no one will see you.” The boys started jumping happily that they will spend the night not at home and Luna was happy she had someone to be there for her…

 

Everyone entered Luna’s apartment before the brown haired boy. It was spacious and neat, a little girly, but it was normal taking in the fact that Luna was a girl. She took the boys to show them where their rooms were going to be and later she went to change in something more comfortable. After only 5 minutes she returned wearing pink baggy tracksuit and white hoodie. Then she and Key went to cook something, and Taemin and Onew followed them leaving Minho and Jonghyun on the couch in the living room.

“You’re really stubborn. Key thinks this too.” Said Minho leaning back a little.

“I’m not.” Replied immediately the shorter boy, knowing what his friend had in mind.

“Oh, really? Then why are you being mean to her.”

“What? I’m not!”

“You’re acting distant like you don’t want to know her. You’re unbelievably quiet! And from time to time you seem mean.” Jonghyun was about to say something when Taemin came in holding two cans of beer and handing them to the boys.

“You two come in the kitchen. Jonghyun-hyung, be a little more polite and don’t act like this to our host. You barely talk to her.” Said Taemin pouting a little and leaving to join the other group.

“Even Taemin says it.” shrugged Minho and stood up to go join the others leaving a dumbfounded Jonghyun alone for a few seconds, before the boy stood and dashed to the kitchen.

There everyone had one pretty nice chat, in which even Jonghyun got part, and a nice dinner. Key praised Luna for her cooking skills and she told him he was exaggerating, because he did most of the work. Later they talk about all bunches of stuffs like favorite music, movies, dream date, etc. And because they were at home, and there was no one to spoil their fun the group decided to play “I have never…” and since Luna had only beer (no one figured from where since she was underage) everyone thought it was going to be a long game. But what they didn’t know was that the beer was her manager’s and Luna had pretty low tolerance for it, so after the third glass she was out of the game followed by Taemin short after.

“We shouldn’t have played this.” The leader said after picking Taemin on his back. “Sent her to her room, I’m going to put Taemin to bed and after that everyone go to sleep.”

“Me, Jonghyun and Minho are going to sleep in one room.” Key smiled while leaning on Jonghyun’s shoulder, and Minho resting his chin on the shorter boy’s head. Onew only sent one apologetic smile to Jonghyun and left.

After Key and Minho heard the leader closing the door to his and Taem’s room they started going out.

“Hey!” stopped them the lead vocal. “Where are you guys going?”

“To sleep.” Answered bluntly Key, as if this was the most obvious thing.

“What about her?” Jonghyun pointed to Luna, who was almost falling asleep on the table.

“Bring her to bed, hyung.” Smiled Minho and pushed Key out, leaving gaping Jonghyun all alone with the drunken brunette.

Jonghyun looked at Luna and scratched his head. So he really had to bring her to bed, or he will be one hell of a bastard. He went closer to her and pushed her shoulder lightly, so she would wake up a little.

“Luna, it’s time for bed.” He felt like he was talking to 5-year-old kid, but he had no idea what else to do. After she lit her head up a little and looked at him with puppy eyes and a little pout, Jonghyun knew he had to carry the girl, or she will fall at least 5 times. “Grab on me.” He said after picking her up bridal style and the girl wrapped her hands around his neck, resting her head on his chest. He could swear that this was the sweetest thing that ever happened to him. It was like carrying an angel, so calm and beautiful. At this point, and with the help of a little beer, he totally forgot about his girlfriend. All that mattered for him now was the cute girl in his arms.

He reached her bed and laid her down, but her hands refused untangling around his neck.

“Luna, let me go. I have to go in my room.” The boy whispered his face close to the girl’s one.

“Don’t go.” Luna mumbled and opened her beautiful eyes.

Out of nowhere she planted a kiss on the boy’s lips and then she pulled the boy on the bed, kissing him again.

This was too good to be true. Was it due to the alcohol? Or was it due to her own free will? … Did it matter at that minute? Jonghyun’s mind went blur and he leaned in to the kiss, deepening it a little.

The boy had no idea why, but at that brief moment nothing mattered to him.

 

-----------------------------------

I'm done for now! :D

Ok, the bad thing is that I have an idea where I wanna go, but I have no idea how to get there. XD Bad, right? So for now I don't know what to do...

But the next chapter may come faster' coz I know what to write next ^^ if I'm not lazy enough to write it. (next for me is one chapter ahead if I haven' mention that already)

So...

Everything looks kind of fast? Don't worry - it's not ^^

and sorry for the shifting view of points... when they're together it's kind of boring XD

And I think I said it in the foreword but - NO from me!

 

Mo, I love you, but I was joking then... XD Please don't spam me :D You're the first to receive the chapters anyway! :*

 

btw - go read her story "Clueless"~ <3

One of her pairing is kind of strange like my LooP one :D

I named Luna and Top LooP, 'coz I ofhen start writing Loona XD and Loona and TOP make - LooP :D