005 Part 2

Sweet romance

 

He was soon near school, and started tensing, he would have to confront Sungmin, And he didn't know how to react, it's not has if he had been caught up eating strawberry in secret, No, he was caught up in a really embarrassing situation, and of course Sungmin had mistaken ! Who wouldn't have ?

He finally arrived school, and his heartbeat quickenned, the closer he got to his classroom, the more uneasy he felt. He stopped in front of his classroom, thinking about what was going to occur. He knew he couldn't avoid it, he took a deep breath and finally entered the class. As he stepped inside he instantly spotted Sungmin, and as he guessed, the latter was waiting for him with a smirk painting his lips, the mischievousness could be seen in his eyes, It was kind of scary to see. Next to him was Kyuhyun, playing with his PSP. And hidden behind Kyuhyun was Ryeowook reading a book.  *I'm screwed I'm screwed I'm screwed !* were the only words playing in his messed head right at the moment. 

Hyuk shyly waved at them before sitting.

"Hi..." Kyuhyun looked up for just 2 seconds before going back to his game. Ryeowook shyly waved at him.

"Hello ~" said Sungmin with a smile, his eyes zhere looking intently at Hyukjae,  it was getting really unconfortable, He knew Sungmin remembered the evening's happenning but he just kept smilling at him, as though nothing ever occurred, after a while of silence Hyukjae started to think that he was imagining things and that Min just wanted to make him a ease. Until one of them broke the quietness.

"Is it true that you were kneeled between Donghae's legs ? Not that I mind, But you two barely know each other." Kyuhyun said out of nowhere, and even if he hadn't even looked away from his game, not even a second, Hyukjae could see the evil smirk that on his lips, showing that he was entertained by the happenings. And he knew the latter was doing it on purpose, just to embarrass and by the tone of his voice; and well, He succeeded. Hyukjae blushed hard and after making sure no one else had heard he looked down at the ground feeling ashamed.

"It's not what you think it is ! Really ! It's all just a misunderstanding..." Hyuk whined Which only made Kyuhyun smirk more, still not looking up from his 'certainly' very interesting game. Hyuk wanted to retort but Sungmin interrupted him before he had the chance. Min already knew that what he saw wasn't a scene out of a o movie, and as ridiculous as it seemed, it was nothing more than some spilled strawberry milk on a pant and unfortunately not a make out session. He was just having fun teasing Hyukjae, seing how the latter blushed of embarrassment, it was really cute. But right now, there was something of a greater importance he needed to know: 'What happenned after they left the karaoke'.

"Not that I want to ruin the fun, but there is something more important we need to know, Right Hyuk ?" Hyuk knew what Min wanted to know, it was too obvious.

"In fact I'm pretty curious too" said the shyest of them all, Ryeowook, with a cute smile, it wasn't a teasing smile such as Kyuhyun and Sungmin, but a comforting one instead, And it made him fell at ease.

Hyukjae smiled back and started to narrate the event. When he finished, they were bombarding him with question, but luckily the teacher came and started the class. And as always, Donghae wasn't in class, the only one there were his two friend, this chubby yet charismatic guy and the one with that creepy as hell aura constantly emanating from him. Hyukjae wondered how such different people could get along, one was as cold as ice, the other was an extremely big joker, and the last one, the last one was a total mystery. He was coldhearted, often getting upset for nothing and indifferent, yet Sungmin had told him that this cold and indifferent Donghae once was a cute, livelly and loving boy. Hyukjae wanted to know what happened, for this guy to abruptly change,  and Hyukjae wanted the latter to oppen up to him, he didn't know why, yet he was kind of attracted to the latter, he wished for them to get closer. It was probably a one sided envy, cause as long as Hyukjae could remember, Donghae was being an to him and he clearly didn't want to befriend him. But Hyukjae is obstinate, and won't abandon that easily, when he want something he do all he can to get it.

 

The day flowed quickly, Hyuk's friends didn't ask anything else, Since the latter had said everything already, and nothing really interesting had happenned, aside from the fact that Hyuk had lend his pants to Donhae and that he had keep the stained one, But well it doesn't mean anything. Yet, when Hyukjae looked at Sungmin, this one had a peaceful smile on his lips, he kept wondering what the latter was thinking that could make him feel "relieved", it was surely related to Donghae, but Min didn't say anything. Of course that day, Donghae was nowhere, not that Hyuk had looked for the latter, he was just scanning a lot more than usually the places he went to with his friends, in case he would see the latter. He didn't know why he wanted to see him,  he hadn't even brought the pant, neither did he know what kind of conversation the both of them could have if they met, since it was pretty obvious they didn't have the same taste and that they were kind of totally opposed. 

Days went by without being able to see Donghae, he wasn't in class, and Hyukjae started thinking he would never meet him again, he wondered why in the hell the latter never came, even his two other friends had the decency to come to every class whether they followed the lesson or not was another question. These days he had studied more than usually cause he was told that there would be an exam soon, and he certainly didn't want to fail. One night, before going to dreamland, he decided that the next time he would come accross Donghae, He would try and start a conversation. Anyhow there was nothing to loose, and he could use the pant as an excuse. Maybe this could be the start of a friendship, and they might get closer little by little. 

 
 

 

 

That morning, hyukjae woke up in high spirit, he was certain he would have the chance to meet Donghae and that they could finally have a real talk, and maybe, get friendly, And if the latter wasn't near each of their class, it doesn't mean that the latter won't come either, so he would definitely find him. Furthermore, the pant was finally clean, it was one more reason for Hyukjae to find Donghae. He had woken up earlier because of the exam, he decided to go to school earlier so that he could revise a bit. He ate breakfast and once he was ready, leaved for school.

When he arrived, the school was almost empty, At such an early hour it was usual. Hyukjae directly went to his classroom, when he entered he was surprised to see someone was already there, sitting next to his sit near the window, His head was lying on his crossed arms on the table, His blond locks covering his eyes, which made it hard to see his face, Hyukjae wondered who was this guy sitting in Donghae's place. *Is it a new student ?* Hyukjae didn't know, But he was certain he had never saw him before, A blond man could not go unnoticed in a school full of black haired student. Hyuk decided to go to his desk,  and quietly came closer to the seemingly sleeping boy, he stopped to have a closer look at the stranger and his heart skipped a beat, it wasn't a stranger, neither was it a new student, the one resting was none other than Lee Donghae himself. Hyukjae was beyond astonished by the other's sight, he looked so handsome right now, the boy was sleeping peacefully with a really cute pout harboring his thin lips, It was so unlike the latter's usual self, he didn't look as cold and arrogant as always, he looked like a cute five year old kid, and seemed really appeased. Hyukjae was staring at him, he didn't even know why, and thought it was slightly creepy, but he was kind of very mesmerized by the other at the moment. He giggled when he saw the sleeping Donghae furrowing is brows and shake his head lightly trying to get rid of a strand tickling his nose. Unfortunatly nothing happenned and he whined in defeat, It was such a cute thing to see, Hyukjae couldn't stop himself from smiling foolishly. Without thinking, he pushed the 'teasing' strand on the side gently as to not wake the sleeping Donghae, his hair was really soft, and he started fondling the latter's blonde locks. Suddenly a hand gripped his wrist, and was stopped. Dumbfounded he looked down to see the latter's sharp eyes glaring at him. he quickly withdraw his hand and avoided Donghae's gaze, feeling really ashamed all of sudden.

 

"What were you doing ?" Said donghae with a cold voice, still looking at Hyukjae with a piercing gaze.

"Well I... You... You... Changed your hair color." Hyukjae stuttered.

"... That's not the point here, You, Why did you have your hand in my hair ?"

"I... You, you were sleeping and you had a strand ticckling you so I...' He couldn't finish his sentence, the latter stopped him.

"Who gave you the right to so that ?! Don't ever touch me again ! I hate it !" Donghae raised his voice in anger, he breathed heavily and seemed off during mere seconds, but he easily controlled himself before looking at Hyukjae with hatred. It was scary, how by just one glance, Hyukjae could feel how much the latter hated being touched. *Is it because of the 'accident' ?* Wondered hyukjae,He wasn't sure, but it made him feel bad to be the one putting the latter in this state.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." The other sighed, his eyes becoming softer as he calmed from his little tantrum.

"Well now you know." he said before lying down again, looking at nowhere in particular. Hyukjae went to his chair while looking down and didn't dare say anything. there was an akward silence between the two, and Hyuk knew that Donghae was probably ok with it, but he was stubborn, and he couldn't possibly give up that easily. He thought for a while when he remember that it was the first stime he had saw Donghae in class except from sport.

"Hum... Why are you here today ?" attempted Hyuk.

"I can't miss an exam, can I ?" Answered Donghae. Hyukjae blushed, of course, it was an exam day, how could he forget. Even Donghae would come.

"That's true... Oh, I almost forgot, I've got your pant. Am sorry for the wait." Hyukjae said with a still embarrassed smile. The latter looked at him surprised. Hyuk put his bag on the table and draw out the pants off his backpack to give it back to it's owner. Donghae accepted it and put it in his bag. Donghae Sighed again, drawing Hyukjae's attention.

"Listen to me well, I wasn't kind to you by my goodwill. I just took you home cause Sungmin requested it. And since you're his friend, you should know that when he really want something, he never take a 'no' as an answer. It's not cause I were kind enough to accept your appologies that you should think we are friend. We are not and won't ever be. Am not in the least interested in you. So could you stop smilling at me when you see me ? Oh, Don't  bother to answer, I don't want to talk to you too. I was just making sure you understood." 

Hyukjae was struck... He didn't see this comming, he thought that maybe they had a chance to get closer and that things would be easier between them, but hell no, it didn't even change a bit. Even if he didn't know the latter for so long, he still felt a pang in his heart, It hurts a lot being rejected when you do your best, you know, when someone doesn't even want to give you a chance and doesn't want to see your efforts, when you're the only one trying to built a relationship, but then realise that the other party doesn't even care. He already knew the other was cold and didn't want to befriend him, but he was silly enough to think that it would be easy to melt this cold as ice guy, he thought that the other would see his sincerity and would allow him to be a part of his life. But life wasn't that easy, and it wasn't going to be easy to be accepted by Donghae, But Hyukjae wasn't going to give up. Yet right now he didn't know what to answer, Donghae had make it pretty clear, he didn't want to have anything to do with him. There was nothing to say. *Don't get too full of yourself, You may have won this time, But it's just the beginning !* Donghae didn't know yet, but his declaration didn't have the desired effect, On the contrary, Hyuk was filled with confidence. While he was reflecting, Hyukjae hadn't seen that the classroom was now filled with student, and soon after, their english teacher came and signaled them to put away all the useless thing on their table, and that the exam was about to start. 

Hyukjae had sufficiently studied and found the subject quite easy. But what amazed him was that Donghae had finish only 40 minutes after the start, and his sheet was filled, he had answered every questions, whereas he didn't even go to any lesson.

The bell rang and all studient stopped writting. the teacher took the copies and went back to his own desk. The pupils started getting up before being stoppe by their teacher, Choi Siwon.

"Please sit down we're not finished there." all studient whined cause they didn't want to waste their little break but listenned to they teacher.

"Well, I wanted to tell you before, but I thought that with the exams coming, I shouldn't burden you with more work, but now it's finished, and since a Soul shouldn't be left with no purpose, I shall give you some work in the name of lord ~" He had a 'killing' smile that could melt every girls boys who looked at him. Yes, Teacher Choi was one of the most popular teacher of the school, so that explain why his studients could forgive him even if he could be extremly weird and his actions/paroles were all made in the name of his lord. he was someone who, once he started talking, couldn't stop, That is why almost all of his colleagues and friends would make fun of him or everytime. Because he couldn't allow himself to swear. And that often resulted of him sulking alone praying for the peace of their soul. Apart from that, he was a really good and kind teacher, who would do his best to help anyone. 

"What kind of work is this Mr ?" Asked a pupil.

"Well, You'll have to pair up and make a presentation on one topic that'll you choose with your partner." Shindong had his hands up and Siwon smiled. He didn't have to be asked, he already know what this boy was going to ask, since he asked it each time they had some homework to do.

"Of course it has to be in english Shindong ." Everybody laughed at their teacher's answer and Shindong smiled while whispering a 'thank you', not even giving a damn around him, used to make everybody laugh. Yesung had laughed and made fun of him saying that maybe he'll be able to get a sentence right with the help of translate google. And that he was sorry for his 'to be' partner.The teacher shush them so that he could finish telling them what to do.

"For your partner, I was thinking of giving you the choice, but then I found out that each of you should get closer, So I decided that you would be paired up with the one sitting next to you." The classroom was quiet, everybody was shocked, they thought they would be able to be pair up with their friend, but once again, their teacher was surprising them with his 'bonding' philosophy. Yesung wasn't laughing anymore, knowing that he was going to do all the work, because Shindong's english is the worst english ever. He thought that maybe he had been punished by the karma, He would remember to never make fun of Shindong's english ever again.

Hyukjae's eyes turned to see a surprised Donghae looking back at him, they exchange words anything, but Hyukjae was kind of happy, knowing that this way, they wouldn't have any other choice than to work together, while instead the latter looked like he was in deep thought, but Hyuk decided to shrugged it off, after all, he knew the latter musn't be happy for them to be together, but he'll have to accept it. The teacher continued telling them what he expected and what they should do, when he finished he ended the class and went out. Donghae got up from his sit and before leaving, he turned to Hyukjae.

"You don't need to do anything, I'll take care of it, and I'll put both your and my name on it, it'll be easier this way." Hyuk stopped him before he could go.

"Wait, didn't you hear the teacher ? we have to do it together"

"So what ? He'll never know, and I don't want to do it with you. So shut up and be happy, you won't have to do anything. And you'l even have a good mark, I'll just send it to you by mail when I'll be finished, so that you don't come empty-handed." hyukjae was starting to lose patience, the latter's little outburst started to get to his nerve, and he wasn't going to let this jerk do as he please, someone had to stop him. He got upand slammed his hands on the desk, unconsciously drawing their classmates' attention.

"Well, Am sorry dude, but I'm not going to comply with your little whim ! Who do you think you are to order me ? I want to participate, and it's a work we have to do together, so YOU 'shut up' and listen to me well, Whether you like it or not, this presentation, we'll do it together !" Said an upset Hyukjae before he left the classroom, and of course, there was no place for a "no".

Donghae was left stunned on his spot, surprised by Hyukjae's unwavering voice. It wasn't a suggestion, it was an order, and he knew he has no say in the matter. It was the first time someone ordered him like that, and the first time he saw a 'rude' hyukjae, And strangely he wasn't annoyed, he wasn't even the slighest angry, and Instead he was pretty curious, Intrigued as to what would happen next, and decided to give in to the other, not that he had any other choice. He leaved the classroom follower by his two friends when he heard a faint "Looks like someone is getting laid" by no other than Shindong, but he didn't matter, he was to immersed by his own thought that he couldn't care, and he had to try his best to suppress a smile from apprearing on his 'poker face'.

 


 

OK that's it  Second part done, I hope you'll like it, and I was a bit late. Sorry i told some of you it would take only few days, but it took weeks, I'm always late ! TT3TT But well I had a hard time cause I wanted to write something yet in the end I din't like it and wanted to change...

So Am sorry ! i didn't want to write some loosy things, I hope You'll like it, and it's not proofread yet ! XDD So forgive me, I'll try to make it better, But I was trying to be quick so that I could give you something to read !  

Maybe I'll try to make it better, and change some little things latter, but please accept this right now ! I hope you like this second part (14833 characters !! Wouuuhh it's a first ! XDD) [Oh and i'll soon put it with the part one, but for now I'll let it there for you to read it without problems ! hehe] 

 

Please, feel free to leave comments [I love them] So that I know if it's good, and it make me think of what to had newt ! haha

 

Well Now they have to work together, but what'll happen ? XDD Don't think just cause he 'smiled' mean he'll open up already, i'll take some time ! little by little ! He still have something deep inside of him (and yeah the hatred glare wasn't particulary cause of Hyukjae but cause of 'some' MEMORIES. haha You'll see later ! Okay so Siwon is a bit strange, and I'm sorry, I felt the need to put some little 'joke' about him and his love for god, Am not makong fun or anything, so please forgive me and I hope you'll find him funny too. :3 And I kind of like YeDong's relationship (their bromance) Do you love them ? Always teasing each other ! haha; a sorry I didn't wrote any kyumin time there ! :3

 

Oh and by the way, I don't know when i'll update next, cause I'll have to work and i have to go back to the south, So i'll try to do my best but I can't promish you anything to soon, and even less a date. please wait for me and forgive me !! <3 

 

113 subs !!! Thank u guys/girls I love u soooo much !!! I'm sooooo happy Thank u so much !!! I should draw some cute Eunhae/haehyuk just for you !!!! <3