003

Sweet romance

 

The second day was quite good too, He was staying with his new friends and they had lots of fun together. Hyuk Still Wondered why there was still nobody in the sit next to his, But he shrugged it off quickly since he had to pay attention to the lesson.



It was now time to eat and EunHyuk decided it was time to look around and to let Kyumin some intimacy.
 
"Kyu and Min, I'll go now, I didn't have the time to go around the school, see you this afternoon." 
 
 
"Okay, but don't get lost, it would be bad for the second day." KyuHyun smirked.
 
 
"Bye Hyukkie~~" SungMin was waving hapilly at Hyukkie who waved back and went out. He then went outside the
 
building to find a quiet place, He didn't really have the time to rest a lot these day and wanted some peace.
 
 
*I didn't know that this school was so big... Oh ! this tree looks cozy, let's eat here and then take a little nap. I'm too 
 
tired~~* He sat on the tree and ate his lunch, when he finished, he lied down, closed his eyes and fell asleep.
 
 
 
Later, he was awakened by a cold wind, his eyes began to open up and the boys took off his glasses to rub his eyes
 
with his hands, when he was fully awake, he took his cellphone from his pocket too look at the time...
 
 
 
"Ah ! ..."
 
He rubbed his eyes again to see if he was allucinating, and looked back at the phone with shocked eyes.
 
"What ?! H-How... How can that be ? It's 3:38 already ? Haa....! How can I be late already on my second day of
 
school..." He was desperate and hit his head with his fists.
 
 
 
He quickly got up to go back in class but stopped when he realised... That He didn't know where he was. 
 
He looked right and left to see if he would remember the pace he took to come here, But nothing, He 
 
couldn't recall anything, He had forgotten that he easily got lost. Yeah, one of the bad point of Lee hyukJae is that 
 
he's orientation is pretty bad.
 
 
 
"Ahhhh... What should I do, I really got lost... KyuHyun !!! it's your fault, you shouldn't have said that !!! I'm going to 
 
kill you if I can come back... ~Tch !! There is no meaning saying that, he won't find me, and it's not really his fault..." He
 
was talking alone, like a fool, trying to convince himself that he was going to find a way back.
 
 
 
"Well, it's not standing here that things will change, and that a path will arise magically to save me... Now, let's find a 
 
way back~~" He walked around to find a way and after a while, he arrived at a building.
 
 
 
"It's a good start." He entered the batiment to ask for guidance, when he saw a prof, he hurried and explained his 
 
situation.
 
 
"Well, You should have gone with someone, if you don't know the place. However, what is done is done. The class you're
 
looking for is on the 4th floor." The teacher was smiling because he thought that it was funny for someone who doesn't have a
 
good orientation to go somewhere alone whereas he can lost himself anytime.
 
 
 
 
"Thank you very much~~" EunHyuk bowed to the latter and saw that he was making fun of him.  "And... Please, Don't laught. 
didn't know this school was gigantic, I wouldn't have lost myself if it were smaller..." He poutted and blushed which made the 
teacher laugh even more. The Older patted the younger's head.
 
 
 
"Sorry, Sorry, you were just so cute I wanted to tease you... By the way, what's your name newbie ?" he was still patting the 
pupil's head.
 
 
 
"I'm...I'm Lee HyukJae... But can you stop that ? It's embarrassing... I'm not a kid anymore..." He pushed the hand aside.
 
 
 
 
" Ok, I'm Jung YunHo, a Sport teacher, I hope I'll have you in my class..." He looked at his watch before continuing.
 
"Well... It's not that... I want to stop our meeting, but...Won't you be latter if we continue chatting ? " Jung showed his watch to
Hyuk who tensed when he saw that almost 20 minutes had already passed. The adult laughed at the cute reaction
from the boy.
 
 
 
"Ah! I really need to go ! Sorry and thank you Mr.Jung~" He waved and started running to the stairs.
 
 
 
"Wait ! Don't forget to get a delay note, otherwise you won't be accepted !" It was to late, Lee hyukJae was gone.
 
 
 
When he finally arrived to the 4th floor he turned to the left but his head bumped on something, he then fell down, His 
glasses fell on the floor and merely broke.
 
 
"Ouch.... My head..." He was rubbing his head as he could heard faint laughs.

 

He didn't want to open his eyes since his Glasses had fell, truthfully, he didn't really love his eyes. A lot ofpeoples had said they were strange, that's why, without them, he always lost his confidence.*Ahh~~I'm so dumb, and where are my glasses* He sensed under him to find them.*The... The floor is really warm and... and strange... It's not th...*he thought before the chuckles came back, he decided to forget the strange feeling to quickly find his glasses back, he didn't want to be taken like a fool.  He finally found them and putted them on before oppening his eyes. He then saw who were chuckling, and found out that he had bumped on someone. he felt stupid and realised that he had just touched a stranger. 

 
 
 
"I'm Sorr..." 
 
 
 
"Shut up you guys ! Do you think it's funny ?!! And you !! What do you think you're doing ?!" The man was first talking at what seemed to be his friends and looked back at HyukJae who was now in shock , his mouth was wide open and his eyes too.  
There was a really good looking guy right in front of him, he was tall, slim but still seemed strong, He had beautiful  eyes, His skin was perfect, his lips seemed soft and his brown hair made him even more Handsome, with the uniforme he looked like the hero from some shoujo manga. Lee Hyuk Jae thought that that boy must be blessed. He was merely drooling. 
 
 
 
 
"Yah ! What are you looking at ?!!" The man was kind of angry. " Don't... Don't tell me that you did it on purpose... Were you trying to flirt with me ?!" He started smirking but there was anger in is voice.  Eun Hyuk was shocked of what the taller had just said.
 
 
 
 
*Who does this guy think he his ?!! why...  why would I bump on someone on purpose ?! tch... Is he stupid ?! I don't even know him... * 
 
 "Wha... What ?!!! F-Flirting ?!! Are... Are you crazy ?!!* He blushed at the thought. *why did I have to stutter... It's even more suspicious* 
 
 
 
"Did you think that I would look at you if you did ?!! Then sorry but You're not my style!!" This guy wasn't even listening to Hyuk Jae. 
 
 
 
*What an arrogant guy, he thinks to much of himself... What a bad day, I had to meet with a mad guy... What  
should I do... * Hyuk was sink into his thought and had completely forgot the guy.
 
 
 
"What's your name..." He looked into the smaller's eyes.
 
 
 
"..."  *why does he want my name ?!! And he says I'm flirt...* His thought was cut.
 
 
 
"Yah four eyed guy!! Did you loose your tongue ?!! I asked your name !!" He was more angry.
 
 
Hyuk snapped back and tried to answer... "Ah... I I'm.. Lee Hyuk... Jae..."He repliqued while blushing.  *Ah...What should I do... He's looking at me with such intense eyes... What am I going to do... And why does he want my name ? Could he be interested in me... So was it all an act ??* Lee Hyuk Jae didn't know what to do and couldn't stand the taller's glares so he averted his eyes from the latter who was now smilling devilishely.
 
 
 
 "Then, Lee Hyuk Jae... Can You get off of me ?!" Hyuk Jae tilted his head in incomprehenssion, but looked down when Donghae pointed his finger down. He suddenly gasped.  He was sitting on the guy's body, But didn't even notice it, He became red at the sight of him on top of another man, which in addition was an handsome boy,  he had stayed on him for at least five minute. He was embarrassed and disappointed at the same time. How did he not realise that he was laying on someone. He finally understood why the latter was angry and had asked him his name. 
 
*Ahhh, It's too embarrassing, What a  Shame~~~ I'm such a fool...I don't want to see him ever again.... He'll just make fun of me ...And I hope he's not in my class... No... If he was... I would remember... But still... What a bad tempered guy...* 
 
 
" I'... I'm so Sorry... Ah... I..." As the guy under him was looking at him with annoyed eyes, EunHyuk quickly stood up, and bowed to the latter, he was as red as a tomato, there was no answer beside his friends laughs so he started walking away.
 
 
 
"Yah Lee Dong Hae, Are you going to stay here ? We have sport, don't forget. KKK " His friends were now laughing at him before he got up and looked at them with a 'Do you want to die?' glare which made them want to laugh even more.  
 
 
 
"Oh... So he's called lee Dong Hae..." Hyuk Jae who still wasn't to far away from them had heard them, and now knew the bad boy's name.
 
 
"Ah... Where did I heard it...  Already... ?"
 
 

 

 
     He went to the classroom door and entended to go ask forivness to his teacher but the bell rang as he was going to open it. His class went out and Sung Min and Kyu Hyun were the first to go out and where surprised and happy to find EunHyuk. They Had started worrying.

 

 

" So you really got lost..." KyuHyun was trying to contain his laugh. 

 

" It's your fault, you cursed me !!" Hyuk had a really serious face when he said that. 

 

"I didn't curse you, It was just previsible. I'm a medium." 

 

"As if you could be a medium... Unbeliviable ! Don't try to fool me !"

 

"Stupid ! If I can't be a medium then I can't curse you neither." Kyu pinched Hyuk's cheeks.

 

"You're to naive, Little Hyuk." SungMin entered their little talk but quickly regretted when the two started laughing at him.

 

"Look who's saying that... " KyuHyun and Hyuk Jae were looking and laughing at the now quiet and blushing Sungmin.

 

"Yah !! I'm not naive~~" He tried to defend himself but failed. Kyu and Hyuk did their best  not to laught again.

 

"... So what happenned ?" The younger Asked.

 

"It's quite a long story but to sum up, I fell asleep, got lost and bumped into a strange and irritating guy and now that I finaIly found my way, I see that the class as ended."

 

"Yeah, and we have sport now, I hope you're good at it, I don't want to loose against the other class." KyuHyun seemed happy to have sport.

 

"But he will be there." SungMin stated.

 

"Who ? Who will be there ?" EunHyuk was became curious.

 

"You'll see, I think... It's the only class he attend."

 

 

 After saying that the three of them went to the lockers to change themself. Since they were late speaking in the corridor, no one was there. Hyuk had took his glasses, he took them off only when he did some sport or when he were home, and started undressing himself when KyuHyun and SungMin came and turned him around.

 

" Whoa, you're so muscular~~" SungMin was surprised of how well toned was his body. KyuHyun felt a bit jealous. EunHyuk blushed, he wasn't used of being looked like that.

 

"And without your glasses, you're so cool, handsome and cute. Woaaa You're blushing~~kkk" Sung min was pinching HyukJae's cheek.

 

"Yah ! Aren't mine good too ?". KyuHyun showed his torso and took SungMin's Hand to make him feel, Sung Minblushed, even more than Hyukkie. He looked at his muscles and averted his eyes to prevent himself from having a nosebleed.

 

"Of... Of course... yours are good... But I-I Didn't know he would have Abs."

 

"It's... It's because I love sport, like basketball or dance... And in my last school I was in a dance's club, so I practiced every days..."

 

"So it explain everythings... I should take exemple..." KyuHyun was determined to train himself to be admired by SungMin.

 

" Why... You're really good has you are." SungMin was blushing and EunHyuk nodded, which  made Kyu blush too.

 

"I think we should speed up. Well, We'll wait for you outside." Kyu and Min were ready but Hyuk was still undressed.

 

"Ah yeah I'm sorry" EunHyuk reached his sport clothes when he heard laughs and thought it was the two who were playing together.ThenThe door oppenned.

 

"Kyu and Min, is that you ?" He turned around and saw it wasn't who he thought it was.

 

"What a nice body he got. Kkk" there was a chuckle and EunHyuk blushed, he tried to hide his body with his t-shirt that he hadn't put on, then realised who was the guys who were staring at him.

 

"What are you trying to hide, you're not a girl, as I know... And see." The laught were louder than before at the sentence.

 

"Bhwahaha Too funny~~ Hae"

 

"Ah!... Aren't you..."

 

"Oh ! It's the foor eyed guy who bumped into you, DongHae." said the boy with black hair and strange aura.

 

"Oh... That's right, I was wondering why I thought I knew him." Hae statted.

 

"You're really a fish, you were the closer to him, but you are the last to remember him..."

 

"Yah ! Don't call me fish..."

 

"Don't worry, everybody knows that you're a big fan of Nem..." The strange one was shutted by DongHae's hand.

 

"YeSung... Do you want me to accidentaly step on your turtle... ?" YeSung's face became blank, and he had tears threatening to come out.

 

"What a bad fish you are... " He started sulking and his strange aura became stronger  than before.

"Puahahaha, Hae is A Bad Fish~~"

 

"ShinDong... Okay... Nobody heard nor saw anything..." stated DongHae, Hyuk was looking weirdly at them, They had completely forgot him and were bickerring, they weren't as scary as before and looked a lot more like 5 years old kids than teenagers. He took the opportunity to put his shirt on.

 

"Well..." They all stopped to look at EunHyuk and remembered they were not alone. Hae came closer to HyukJae.

 

"I don't know what you're doing here, but I hope you're not following me."  *Wh... What !! Is he stuppid... ? What could I do if not changing myself for the sport... And why would I follow someone like him...* thought Hyuk.

 

"Could you please go out now ?" ShinDong and YeSung were Chuckling next to Hae. It was more of an obligation than a question, Hyuk was annoyed and decided to ignore him and went out. He found his friends out in the court. He rejoigned them happily.

 

"Oh Hyukkie, where were you ?" asked Sung Min with curious eyes.

 

"I was in the changing room. I had to put my t-shirt, But three strange guys came and... It took me longer..."

 

"Three strange guys ?" Kyu was suddenly serious.

 

"Yeah... I think one of them is the one I bumped into earlier." At the end of Hyuk's sentence, the door of the court opened and three guys came from there. All the girls started looking at them and squealling. Hyuk, Kyu and Min approched the crowd that was formed to see what was happening.

 

"Min, Kyu... Why are they squealling and blushing crazilly ?"

 

" Cause they are fans... Of them..." Kyu looked a bit disgusted.

 

"But it's kind of understandable... Those three are quite handsome, really good in sport, Hae and Shin Dong are really good at dancing too, and YeSung's dance is known for being... As strange as him... And, One of them is missing, KiBum" Sung Min was quite proud to know that much.

 

"... Since when do you call him Hae... ?" Kyu had a pout on his lips. HyukJae started laughing at the behaviour of the younger.

 

"Could it be that you're jealous, Kyu ?" EunHyuk was enjoying teasing those two. Min started blushing and pinched Kyu's red Cheeks.

 

"I'm... I'm not jealous... You misunderstood..." He looked at Hyuk with an 'I'll kill you' glare.

 

"Don't worry Kyu~~~ I like you more than him~" KyuHyun's heart skipped a beat at the word "like". A little smile appeared on his face but Min didn't pay attention. Hyukkie wondered how it is that they hadn't found out that they loved each other. It was quite obvious. He let go of his thought when someone was pushed next to him and fell. He kneeled and showed his hand.

 

"Are you alright ?" there was a boy on the ground, he was blushing and didn't want look up but still took Hyuk's Hand.

 

"Thank... Thank you..." The guy said.

 

"You're welcome." Hyuk had a gummy smile and that made the boy in front of him smile lightly.

 

"Why did those girls push you ?"

 

"Ah... It's nothing you know, they do that everytime they see them and..." He had a sad tone While trying to tell his thought.

 

"Well... by the way I'm EunHyuk. And you ?"

 

"I'm... RyeoWook, Kim RyeoWook" He was sighty blushing.

 

"Nice to meet you~~ You should come with us, it's to crowded here." Hyuk said taking Wook by his arm to get out from this crowded place. RyeoWook nodded and e last time to see that YeSung was looking at him with deep eyes and frowned. For one second he thought that the latter was looking at him. SungMin and KyuHyun presented themself to the new one and talked until the the sport teacher came in.

 

"Okay guys, it's time, stop playing and come here." The teacher had a beautiful voice and Hyuk seemed to have hear it somewhere, but couldn't remember when. Strangely, everybody was listenning to him and the girls where the first around him. Kyu, Wook, Hyuk and Min went to the teacher, and Hyuk was shocked when he saw who it was.

 

"Oh !!!" He was so shocked that he hadn't noticed how loud he had been and everybody were now, watching him, even the teacher.

 

"Oh~~ You're the cuttie pie I saw earlier~" SungMin and KyuHyun looked at him with questionning eyes. RyeoWook didn't understand too. EunHyuk blushed at the surname.

 

"You're... Jung... YunHo... Huh... Seonsaengnim..." He didn't know how to react in front of him. He was his teacher so he had to respect him.

 

"Nice to meet you again, Cutie, I'm happy that you remember me." YunHo had a smirk on his face. 

 

"Thank you again for earlier." He bowed after his phrase. YunHo's smile was bigger and bigger, he frowned when he noticed the other pupils.

 

"Well, I think it's not the time to think about that. Let's speak again latter... Cutie." YunHo loved to tease. And seeing Hyuk blush so much only made him want to tease the latter more.

 

"So, we are going to start with BasketBall. I Hope you all agree and are all happy..." He was squealling as a fan and claping his hands alone. But he stopped and became serious.

 

"Well even if you don't, it's not as if you had a choice." and he smirked again to himself.

 

"You are a lot, since there is two classes, so we're going to separate you in foor groups for these two hours. Two boy groups and two girls group. It's to measure how you play and next time, if you want, you'll be able to play in mixed groups."

 

*Okay... This teacher is really Odd, If not crazy, but It's kind of funny* Hyuk thought to himself. The groups were done  in five minutes. The girls started, After one of the two teams won, It was to the boys to play now. There was DongHae's team, with his two other friends and some other students, who hadn't really have a choice, against Hyuk's team who was with KyuHyun, SungMin, their new friends RyeoWook and others classmate. The game was really exciting and a hard one. All team was giving everything  to win. At the end It's Hae's team who won. If we think about it, It was a really strange battle, YeSung had wached RyeoWook until the very end, which made the latter be all shy and couldn't stop blushing. SungMin and KyuHyun Were a bit too touchy touchy with each other, That scared the players a bit,  EunHyuk had laugh a lot because of that. ShinDong was making fun of YeSung who was still sulking for his poor little turtle and couldn't take his eyes away from RyeoWook,  and Hae had a killing aura around him. after the game ended The teacher called them. 

 

"It was such a wonderfull game~~" He clapped his hands, saw that nobody followed him and glared at everybody. The pupils, scared of their teacher clapped their hands and cheered.

 

"It's better~~" he smiled his wonderful killer smile before becoming serious again.

 

"Now that I saw you play I'll make differents teams according to your playing skills. It's not that I want to separate you but it will be easier for me to help you improve." He then smiled and was blushing.

 

"So... class is finished, We'll see each other next week my cute pupils~~ I Hope you'll miss me~~ You too Hyuk~~" He winked at Hyuk before going out of the court. EunHyuk blushed at what the teacher said.

 

*He really is strange. How can he be so serious, and just after, become a cheerful, shy and cute teacher ? * Hyuk smiled, remembering the different side of his funny teacher.

 

"So you really love to flirt... First, Me... And then a teacher..." Hyuk Jae looked up to the person talking to see Dong Hae with a frown.

 

"W... what are you saying ?!?" 

 

"Please, don't play the innocent. What I'm saying  is that you know that you don't stand a chance with me, so you're trying to get the teacher. You're so lame, you should be ashamed, How can someo..." He was shutted by a slap. Hyuk had tears rolling on his cheeks.

 

" I'M NOT LIKE THAT !! How can you say something like that to someone you don't even know ?! It's you who should be ashamed !! You critisize whoever you want and think to much of yourself, It's not because you're handsome that you can get anyone... I would never want to go out with someone as disgusting and stupid as you!!" He left after his outburst followed by his friends.  In front of the school were KyuHyun and SungMin, trying to confort Hyuk. Min hugged him and patted his back. Honestly, they were kind of surprised of what he had done earlier. 

 

"You know, You're the first one to hit him." Started SungMin.

 

"And I think he'll remember..."continued KyuHyun, SungMin glared at Kyu.

 

"Stop crying Hyuk~~ You know, I don't think he meant what he said. He is a bit cold, but he isn't as bad as you think, he's just bad with other people... If you knew him..." SungMin stopped when he saw the two other were looking at him with wide eyes.

 

"How is it that you know him that much SungMin ?" asked KyuHyun. SungMin gulped, He knew how serious was KyuHyun right now,and he didn't want to anger him, cause when KyuHyun got Angry at you, you were doomed. SungMin looked down. 

 

"Well... He is kind of... He is... He's My cousin."

 

"What ?" Said the two shocked guys.

 

"His Mother is my father's sister..."

 

"But why did you never tell us ?"

 

"You never asked."

 

"But You don't seem close to him." Said Kyu.

 

"You shouldn't judge by appearances, it's not because we don't seem close that we aren't, actually I'm the only one, in the familly, who's still this close to him... he doesn't speak nor listen to his parents anymore... And... ..." He stop talking when Kyu took him in his arms, he had such a sad gaze, Hyuk knew something was off and that his friend was doing his best  not to cry, and he didn't know what to do. 

 

 


 

 

 At the same time, in the gymnasium, someone's mouth was wide open, ShinDong and YeSung were surprised, but quickly started laughing, It's not every day... ... That someone slapped DongHae in the face, and it was rare to see another expression than a poker face on DongHae, His friends became quite interested in Hyuk, thanks to him, they were now sure that Hae was human, and not some sort of alien or robot...yes, YeSung started wondering if hae was human and came up with a creepy story saying that he was sure that DongHae came on earth to dominate the world. At first ShinDong couldn't stop laughing at his friend's stupidity saying that nothing could be more creepy than him, but he quickly started to believe in what YeSung had said thanks to some *Fishy Hae's FACT* that YeSung found out from nowhere... But they never told DongHae, too scared that if he knew they had discovered his secret, he would have killed them. 

Dong Hae, wasn't expecting Hyuk to slap him, He was surprised, *How could... he... ?! This Monkey !! Slapping me straight in the face...* he wasn't paying attention to his friends laughing at him until they started talking.

"It's... The first time..." Started ShinDong.

"That someone slap you..." Finished YeSung still laughing hard, He put one hand over his cheek.

"Well... Does it hurt ?" asked Ye Sung, He didn't know what to say. ShinDong laughed harder.

"Yah, Can't you see that mark, It must hurt as hell. Hahaha YeSung, You're the best. If you want I can slap you to see if it hurt"

"No thanks, I don't want to taste your power."Hae glared at them before drifting back in his thought. His heart was hurting, a lot more than his cheek, he didn't know why, since he was just slapped. He thought he had a disease at first but quickly understood, It was here since he had say those hatefull words to the EunHyuk guy, and when the latter started crying, he didn't know why, and didn't want to know, but he was feeling guilty, and was sure of something, he had went to far. He totally ignored his friends' joke and started getting away. Before he left, his friends followed him outside, waved goodbye and witnessed a tiny smile on his lips.

 

 


 

 

As HyukJae arrived home he waved "hi" to  his parents   before going to his room. He was still thinking of DongHae, What he said to him still hurt him, but he was sure there was a reason behind that, since SungMin's reaction was saying that something was wrong in DongHae's act.  After a while, his mother called him for dinner, and he went, He talked about his day, as well as his strange yet funny sport's teacher, but he avoided speaking of Donghae and his friends, he didn't want to worry them, They told him that they encountered friends from a long time and that they had a son who was the same age and attended the same school as Jae Jae saying things as "the world his so small" or "You should meet him, they said he's handsome". he nodded not really knowing what to answer, he had his mind somewhere else. After dining, he said goodnight, and went to his room before bathing and going to sleep, But not without having thought of one boy who wouldn't left his mind since this afternoon.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

SO I made the chapter 3 anew. Hahaha (for those who already read it, you'll see that I put things from the next chap there, so that partly why it's a lot longer. XDD) [I wanted to make one chap an entire day, cause it'll be too long if one day is merely 4 chap. XDD]  I hope You'll like it and As you can see~~~There is U-Know YunHo in this chap? hahaha I really love this guy, so I thought," Why not put him in my fic" And I think he goes well with his role. XDDD I love the way I made him. Hahahaha That's all I think. Enjoy and forgive me again. XDD

 

[Comments are loved and I reply. XDD]