004

Sweet romance

 

HyukJae woke up because of his alarm clock. He was a bit tired, He hadn't sleep well last night, thinking of that "good" yet "bad" first day. After waking up completely he took his phone which was on his night stand, and saw he had recieved messages from his lovely friends who he already, missed too much.

 

From: KyungKyung<3: 

To: Baby Jae:

Hello~~ Baby Jae~~ How was your first day ? I miss you already, Baby Hen Hen and Mimi can't stop doing lovey dovey things in front of me, And Baby Hen Hen is so mean... Calling me *lao gege* TT3TT Help me~~~ <3

 

Hyuk laughed, his friend didn't change, he was as cute as before, he was so caring, and still hate it when people mentioned his age, since he's the older... even if sometimes, he didn't act that way.. Henry knew that, he was such a teaser to HanKyung. Always calling him "Lao gege" Hyuk didn't know that it meant "old Hyung" until they decided to teach him a bit of chinese... Truthfully, he only learnt the basis and some creepy words or surnames, but it still made him happy, because it showed they wanted him to be part of them. He was imagining the couple kissing in front of HanKyung, as if it was a common thing to do, but Zhoury were cute together. HanKyung had such a funny yet cute accent.

 

 

From: baby jae:

To: KyungKyung<3:

Haha, Yep I had a good first day, I made funny friends, I'll present them to you, I miss you too Kyung Hyung~~ And I miss the Zhoury moment, you don't know how lucky you are. Kkk It was so cute~~ I would like to help ...You but I can't. TT3TT.

 

He saw the second message from Henry.

 

From: Mochi:

To: Myeolchi:

Hey, U anchovy, I hope U don't miss me to much~~ Oh... I have to tell U a secret... I drank all of your strawberry milk. Mouhahahhahahahaha. Come and get me if U can~~ xD

 

Hyuk laughed at first but stopped immediatly when he read that his friend had drank his lovely strawberry milk, then he smirked, he knew it was his way of saying that he missed him.

 

From: Myeolchi:

To: Mochi: Wait and see Mochi !!! You won't laugh when I'll catch you !! How... How could you... You'll regret drinking my baby milk, hehehe I'll tell Kyung Hyung that you're still using underwears. Mouhahahha... He'll kill you~~~

 

After sending this "treatening" message, he saw the last message, from no other than Zhou Mi.

 

From: Mimi:

To: Jae Jae:

Hi~~ Jae Jae, I miss you... Well... Hen Hen drank your strawberry milk, I tried to stop him, but He still drank it, this little Mochi !! But forgive him, He just miss you so much~~ <3 He merely cry every time he drinks your milk. He's just so cute~ Hope we'll see ya soon~~~~

 

Hyuk could feel the tears in his eyes, it felt so good to read these message, his friends were so caring and funny, he really wanted to see them, right now. But he knew he couldn't, so he calmed himself down and started replying.

 

From: Jae Jae:

To: Mimi:

Hey Mimi~ Miss you too. <3 Don't worry, I forgave Hen Hen already. Kkk But keep it a secret. >w< I'll try to invite you 3 next holidays, I'll present you to my new friends. Hehehe Bye Bye. Love you~ (╯3╰)

 

After answering, he got up and prepared himself, he  took his breakfast with his familly and leaved for school. There, he met his friends, who asked if he was alright, when he saw RyeoWook entering he quickly went to him and asked forgiveness for going away so suddently the day before. Of course he was forgiven, RyeoWook was really kind and said it was something normal to  be upset after what happened, that made Hyuk relieved and he hugged RyeoWook to show how happy he was. they laughed a lot before the teacher entered and they took their sit to let the leçon start. The day went quickly and nothing really important happened. EunHyuk didn't see Hae in class, and he had a strange and unconfortable feeling, not that he liked him, after what the latter had done to him, how could he have good feelings toward the latter if not anger, but still, he was kind of concerned about DongHae, even after what had done hae to him, in fact, he wanted to know more about him. And What had said Min had made him even more curious yet sad. *DongHae must have changed so much... I want to see the smile that SungMin was talking about... That must be wonderful...* was the kind of thought that was preocuping Hyuk all day long. After the last bell rang they got up and leaved the classeroom.

"Hyuk ! Min ! Kyu !" Called Ryeo Wook. They turned to look at the one who called them.

 

"... Would... Would you like to go to the... Karaoke with me... If you want of course..." He was blushing and looking down. KyuHyun smirked and suddenly wanted to tease the shy guy.

 

"why should we go ?" He asked, his smirk remaining on his face. Hyuk , Ryeo wook and Sungmin were shocked at his answer. Ryeowook felt a pang on his heart. tears were treatening to fall down.

 

"Ah... yeah... I don't know... I'm... I'm sorr...  Sorry..." He was now fully crying. Kyu stopped smirking right away when  he saw he had went to far, Sungmin hit him while Hyuk just glared at him. He approached Ryeowook who had his head down to hide his tears, and patted his head.

 

"Ryeowook, I'm sorry.... I just wanted to tease you, I didn't know I was going too far... Don't worry we'll come... it was... It was just a joke... I really didn't want you to cry."  He quickly hugged Ryeowook who stopped crying. Hyukjae and Sung Min laughed at how akward Kyuhyun was with the hug and his forgiveness, he was trying his best not to say something bad again.

 

After this little incident, they went to a karaoke near their school and had a lot of fun, Kyuhyun had bought an Ice-Cream for Ryeowook on their way there, he still felt guilty about earlier, but this made the two other boys pout and he ended up buying two other Ice-creams. He then was the one pouting, saying he didn't like using his money for this and that his Hyung were bad to ask him for money. At the Karaoke, they laughed a lot, sungmin sang cute songs from girlsband and was doing a lot of aegyo, which made Hyuk smirk because at each cute poses Min was doing, kyu's cheek were getting redder and redder. *Kyu is such a cute guy... Even when if he act evil and always want to look like an adult... He's too cute when he's with Min. hahah* Thought hyuk. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook did a duo, they had really good voices and did a great show, but then eunhyuk joigned them, he started dancing strangely and rapping, the two other stopped singing and watched Hyuk doing the mad-man. Sungmin started dancing with him too. after a while they stopped, tired of moving and singing like crazy, Hyuk sat on a chair.

 

 

" haaa... It was too funny..." he started. "And i'm thirty..."  He got up from the chair and looked at his friends.

 

"I'll go buy drinks, do you want something ?" he asked.

 

"I want coke" started Kyu.

 

"Me too !" Hadded Sung Min.

 

"And What would you want Wook ?" asked Kyu while looking at him. Ryeowook blushed at first, it was the first time someone gave him a nickname, then he smiled before answering.

 

"I would like an orange-juice, please~~"

 

"Okay guys, i'll be back~~" He went out of their karaoke room  and went to the distributor to take the drinks, , He didn't forget to take his strawberry milk. He put the straw in and started sipping his lovely milk while going back to the room, but he bumped on someone on his way back and spilled his strawberry milk. *Not again... I can't be that unlucky... Ho... My strawberry milk... Noooooo !!!* Hyukjae was speaking to his mind and forgot for a while that someone else was there. His eyes widened when he saw where the spilled drink had landed.

 

"Oh !!! I'm so sorry~~ I wasn't looking and I just... Just Bumped on you and... An..." said hyuk, not looking at the "victim's" face, but at the pant covered with strawberry milk stains.  He felt a hand on his chin, and was forced to look up, he meet Donghae's angry stare and that's when he realised. *Fxck My life... Why in the hell did it have to be him ! I'm so screwed...*

 

"You !... Again... Are you stalking me ?!" Donghae pressed more on Hyuk's chin and the latter winced.

 

"ahh... It Hurt !! stop !" Replied Hyuk as he tried to get away from him, but Donghae was too Strong, he pushed him on a wall and closed the distance between them, Hyuk closed his eyes from fear, he thought the guy was going to beat him.

 

"open your eyes !" Hyukjae did as he was told and bit his lips with anxiety.

 

"Do you realise what you've done ?! Who do you think you are ?! Are you doing this on purpose ?!!! I'll... have to throw it, my new pant " He was getting angrier.

 

"I... I didn't do it on purpose... I wasn't looking and... and..."

 

"It doesn't matter if you did it on purpose or not ! what matter is that now, my pant is soaked. And that's it's you who ing drenched it !" said Hae arshly. "You're getting on my nerve, you know that... ? And making Lee Donghae angry isn't a good thing..." whispered Hae in Hyuk's ear, who flinched. 

 

"So... What are you going to do for that ?! I hope you're ready for the consequences... Because I won't let it go that easily this time, you can be sure, it's not because I didn't do nor say anything last time... That you have any right, OK ?!"

 

"What ?! ... Why are you speaking about that... It have nothing to do with that !"

 

"Nothing ?!! Can't you see that you're disturbing me since you came here ?!! Each time I see you, something bad happen. and you dare hit me on the face, You're such a fu..."

 

"What the hell are you saying ?!! YOU were in the wrong, You shouldn't have said.. Such thing ! It's to easy judging someone you don't even know,  you have nothing to say ! Maybe that I should have hit you harder you jerk !!" Hyuk was really angry right now and took adventage of hae's shock to take his hands off of him, then tried to calm down. *There is nothing to do with this kind of people, who doesn't even realise their own fault. How could I think of being his friend... He's hell !!* He took a breath.

 

"Well, I already said that I'm sorry. it could've happen to anyone. And uou don't even need to trow your pant, you just have to put some water on it for now, then wash it once you're back home... You fool !" Strangely, Donghae didn't answer to that and was still in shock after Hyuk's outburst. Hyukjae started being impatient and grabbed Hae's hand.

 

"You can't even do that by yourself ?! Such a baby, Tch... I'll just help you cause THIS TIME, it's my fault !" he started moving and brought Donghae with him.

 

"Where are you taking me ?" Asked hae with his usual cold voice, his hand still in Hyuk's. The latter didn't answer and walked til they arrived at the restroom.

 

"Now you know." Hyuk pushed Hae in the cubicle and sat him on the WC, Hae was surprised And started getting up.

 

"Don't move." Ordered Hyukjae before going out and coming back with a wet handkerchief, he kneeled down in front of Hae.

 

"What... What are you doing ?!"

 

"Shut up ! And don't move, it'll be easier for me." he started rubbing the stained places to wash them off strawberry milk. He looked up and blushed when he realized the strange position they were in, from close, Hyuk found out that Donghae was really good looking *It's not time to think of that...* . He quickly shook off his thought and continued. He didn't hear the restroom door opening, too engrossed cleaning the latter's jean, so that he couldn't say stupid things such as 'I'll have to trow it away' or 'pay it back !'. Neither did he hear the the gasp from behind him. He felt Donghae's legs squeeze him and looked up only to face to face with a startled Donghae. 

 

"Min..." Said hae with a soundless voice. 

 

"Fish !!" It clearly was Sungmin's voice. Hyuk turned and his eyes widened when he saw, that, yes, it was obviously Sungmin. The latter had his mouth wide open from the shock, looking up and down at the scene in front of him. Hyuk blushed from embarassment.

 

"It's... It's not... Wha... what you think... It... It is !!" 

 

*What have I done to deserve this... I just wanna die !*

 

 


 

 

There !!!! I know it's been a while ! please forgive me ! I had a lot to do, I had university to attend and lot's of things to do so I couldn't and forgot to update, And I started doubting about this fic... Thinking that maybe this was toooo bad and that I should delete it...

But I don't want to ! Thanks to a friend there I thought about it and wanted to write again. And my holidays come soon !!! hehe  (Even if starting monday... i have my last exams. TT3TT I hope I'll do well)

 

I changed this chap and I hope you'll be pleased ! :3 I'll do my best to update soon !!! 

-If you could comment I'd love it ! :3-

I thank u all cause u stayed there and I hope you'll forgive me !! ^^

-KISS ~~