005 Part 1 !!!

Sweet romance

 

 

       In front of him was a yard full of strawberries, they were perfectly colored and looked appealing, Hyuk his lips, thinking of the feeling of one of those strawberries on his tongue, He wanted to savor each of them until no more would be left. After 5 minutes of comtemplating he decided to go get them, he started getting closer to the yard but it got farther at his every steps, he started panicking and stopped. He didn't want them to disappear. After pondering for a while he started running, but it didn't work at all, instead he couldn't see his strawberries anymore, he continued running until he fell on the ground with a loud thump.

 

" ! It hurts as hell..." He said as he got up, he looked at his surounding and found out he was in his room, on the floor, in his pajamas.

"That was a dream..." he looked at the clock and his eyes widened.

"Couldn't get any better, Now I'm late !" He gathered his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower, when he was ready he joigned his parents in the kitchen Hugged them and sat on his chair.

"So, what did you do yesterday ? You came up pretty late dear. And who was this handsome boy ?" asked his mother while smiling sweetly at him. *Yesterday ? Andsome boy ?...* He thought and then remembered, He gasped and blushed. How could he have forgotten such an embarrassing event, the spilled drink, and then the moment when Sungmin found him between Donghae's legs. It was pretty obvious the latter thought something was going on between the two. After that incident, He and Donghae tried explaining the situation to Sungmin, it was really hard convincing him, after what he saw. He Couldn't tell that to his parents or they would til death. He had to find something to say quickly, or they were going to doubt and ask him too much question. 

"I... I just went to the karaoke with my new friends... We... We had a lot o-of fun and I didn't pay attention to the time, sorry. Oh and the boy is... He's a friend of mine, I lent him a pant cause I spilled some strawberry milk on his..." He wished they wouldn't suspect his stuttering.

"It's fine Hyuk, you're big enought to do whatever you want." Answered his father.

"He was so handsome yet cute at the same time, I would be really happy to have him as a son in law ~"

"What the hell are you saying ? Never in life would me and him be in a relationship !" retorted Hyuk, his cheek slightly pink.

"Next time he comes, present introduce him to us properly, I would like to know what my son's boyfriend looks like."  added his father smirking. Hyukjae's eyes widenned at his father's sentence *Wait... Is dad smirking or am I imagining stuff ?*

"He's not my boyfriend !!" *You two ?! Why does everybody think I have a relationship with Donghae !?! I have to get out of there immediatly, if not they are going to embarrass me more. *

"Well, I'm pretty late, forgot to put the alarm clock, I have to go now !" He got up, kissed his parents' cheek and got away as quickly as possible. 

 

On his way to school, he thought back of what happened last evening.

 

FLASHBACK:

"It's... It's not... Wha... What you think... It... It is !!" 

"And what am I thinking ?" answered Min, still shocked by what he saw.

"We weren't... You know... Doing anything dirty..." Hae tried to explain.

"If you weren't doing anything 'dirty' as you're implying, what were you both doing in a cubicle, with Hyuk between your spread legs ? Could you please explain ? Cause right now, I'm doubting you.' Said min with crossed arms.

"IhadboughtthedrinksandwasgoingtocomebackbutwebumpedandIspilledmystrawberrymilkonhim !!!" Hyuk didn't even realised he had talked, he was just to embarrassed and couldn't talk properly.

"What ? Are you from another planet ? I couldn't understand anything Hyuk."

"To sum it all, he bumbed on me and spilled his strawberry milk on my pant." replied Donghae with a calm voice. He had to stay calm cause right now, Hyuk was panicking as hell, not that it mattered if hyuk was feeling embarrassed, But he had to take care of this mess.

"Is it all ?... It doesn't explain why the hell you both are there, and in this position."

"I wanted to throw my pant away, but he insisted to clean it, so he brought me there. You know the rest." Sungmin looked at him blankly, then he burst out laughing.

"Are you serious, do you think you can buy me with such an excuse ?" He looked at the both, they didn't react.

"So that's true ?! That's the ing truth ?! How hilarious ! haha" And he laughed even louder than before.

"Why would we lie to you ?" Asked Hyukjae, pouting.

"I don't know, maybe that you are in a not so 'secret' relationship. haha" Sungmin was having the time of his life, he was going to tease them till he's satisfied, which means NEVER.

"Yah ! Why would I be in a relationship with HIM" They both said as they each pointed the other while puffing their cheeks. It didn't have the desired effect cause SungMin started laughing anew.

"Sooo cute ~ You both really are made for each other !!" They both looked at each other and sighed. 

"Well I was looking for you cause we decided to go back home, it's pretty late and Kyu's mom called him. And since you both are there, Hae, could you him back home ? Anyway, since you're so close It won't bother you right ?" It was hopeless trying to discuss with him, when he had something in mind, you couldn't/shouldn't contradict him, except if you had a death wish, and in that case, Donghae didn't have the slighest envy to die.

"Alright, But don't tell it to anybody, I don't want any rumors to circulate." Sungmin nodded at Donghae and waved them good bye.

After they both recovered from this quite embarrassing situation, they leaved the restroom.

"Follow me" was the only think Donhae told Hyukjae, and the latter did as he was told. He followed the taller to his motorbike, he pulled out a helmet and gave it to hyuk before putting his own.

"wear this" Hyukjae nodded and put it on. then he followed Hae and sat behind him. He didn't know where to put his hands. After a while of waiting Donghae turned to Hyuk.

"What are you doing ?" He looked at Hyuk in disbelief.

"What ? I didn't do anything !" replied Hyukjae. Donghae sighted, looked at Hyuk's hands and took them before pulling his arms around his waist. Hyukjae blushed at this sudden action.

"Don't overthink it, It's just for you to not fall down, I don't want Sungmin to kill me. So don't loosen up your grip" Hyuk didn't answer anythink and just listened to Hae. The ride was fast and soon he arrived home. He got off the motorcycle and pulled off his helmet. Hae had done the same and was waiting for hyuk to enter his house.

"Well, I'm there... Tha-Thank you for the lift." He looked down and saw the still stained pant.

"Oh ! Come with me, I'll lend you clean pants! "

"No need to, It's fine..." Hae was cut bye HyukJae's sudden outburst.

"Of course it's not fine ! It must feel unconfortable and it's my fault." He took Hae's hand and entered his house, and ran up to his room.On the way up he greeted his mother who was watching a movie in the living room. In his room he let go of Hae's hand and went to his closet to find something that would suit Donghae, cause now that he thought about it, He was a lot slimmer than Donghae, not that the latter was fat or anything, but he was well built and a bit taller. He searched until he found a pant which wasn't too tight and would fit Donghae perfectly.

"There, put it on and give me yours, i'll wash it and give it back to you ok ?" Dor the first time, Hyukjae gave Donghae a smile, and the latter was taken aback by his action.

"ok." he nodded and pull of his pant, Hyuk suddently turned, too surprised. He didn't want Donghae to see him blushing just cause he had took of his pant. After changing Hae gave his pant, none of the both talked after that, it was pretty akward, so after a little while, Hyuk decided to send Donghae off.

"Hum...Good bye. And be carefull on your way home." said Hyukn He didn't really know what to say. The older just nodded at him and went away. Hyuk waited till the latter was completly gone then went back home, hugging his mother good night on his way back he to his room, he got himself ready to sleep. And lied down in bed, He fell asleep while thinking of this really tiring day and the one whom he had lended a pant to.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 


 

Hey Guys !!!! So as it's written in the title it's only the First part of the new chap ! I'll make it in two part since I decided to update a bit earlier (A LOT) than usually ! XD

I know it's a bit stupid but I'll wrote both parts and then After one or two days I'll put them back together so that it don't take to much places ! XD Sorry guys !!! I hope this little part will please you... I hope I didn't screw up... TT3TT

I'll try and make some changement later. And I may be a bit late with the updating Cause I have really important exams... And I already failed the first one TT3TT I think So I'll try to do better with the other one !!

 

OH Thanks to my old and new subscribers !!! hehe I really love you all !!! And please be patient with me ~~ TT3TT {I'll try to make cute Haehyuk/Eunhae drawings ! :3 }

Bye Bye I love u all !!! <3 (hope you'll like it Even if there's mostly just the flashback)