Hey, Hyung? I Have A Question

Hey, Hyung? I Have A Question

Yawns started to slowly fill the living room as Exo m's last day off was rushing to the end. Taoris couple cuddled on a huge sofa and watched some comedy with Lay and Chen on the floor playing boring card game till Yixing said that he's too sleepy to do anything and went to his bedroom. Soon Luhan did the same leaving bored as hell Chen alone with the lovey dovey two. He stood up, not wanting to watch the whole make out thing and went to the kitchen.

He looked around the room and noticed half empty jar of nutella.

"Maybe, hyung wouldn't mind," he said to himslef, knowing this belonged to Xiumin who was probably sleeping peacfully in his room. Chen took the biggest spoon he found and filled it with chocolate.

"Looks like someone's touching not his stuff?" a sudden voice interrupted his oh-so-healthy supper. He turned around and saw Xiumin and this gorgeus smile of him. Oh, damn, this smile could melt Chen's heart within a second.

"Sorry, hyung, I..." stuttered the younger, this pretty smile still spinning in his head.

Xiumin laughed at the other's reaction. He took a seat beside his dongseang and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry, we can share, can't we?" he pointed at the spoon as Chen filled it with nutella again. The older took the spoon from him and emptied it, leaving chocolate traces on his face. "Hey, Chen?" Xiumin said, playing with cutlery. Not waiting for an answer, he continiued. "Do you remember our little question sessions?" he chuckled at the memory of them, sitting every evening in the kitchen chatting and joking together.

Chen nodded. How could he forget? Many silly questions fell out of his mouth those evenings. It started with a simple 'how are you doing?', 'what do you like about singing?', 'what color is your favorite?' and ending with someting like 'would you grow a moustache if I'll do so?'.

"Ask me a question!" the elder exclaimed happily and clapped his hands.

Cleary confused Chen, rised an eyebrow. "But, what question?" It's been a while since they did it.

"Oh, you asked! It's my turn," said Minseok and kept clapping his hands. The other smiled at how childlish and cute could his hyung become sometimes. How can this cutie be older than me? he thought and chuckled quietly. "Why are you chuckling?"

"You are cute, while acting all childlish," Chen explained as he covered his blushed face with hands.. Shade of pink appeared on the other's cheeks as well. "What animal do you like the most?"

And they played. Hours passed, as they giggled together as another and another question escaped their throuths. Chen's heart fluttered every time Xiumin chuckled, smiled, blushed or... lets just say his heart flew somewhere far away because of Minseok's cuteness. He loved every part of his hyung ever since they met.

"Hey, hyung," he said suddenly. "I've got another question," his heart accelerated dangerously as he thought of what might happen if he confess tonight. He recived simple nod as an answer. "Is it okay to like guy if you are guy?" Chen whispered, not being so sure about his plan right now.

I swear I look redder than tomato.

"Of course it is," Xiumin said, shrugging his shoulders. "You can't control your heart, actually. Why asking?"

Jongdae felt sweat drops forming on his forhead and started to play with his fingers, avoiding the other's eyes. "W-what will you do if I was, you know, kinda, sorta... gay?" the last word was barely audible but Minseok heard it.

The older cleared his throat before answering. Chen noticed he wasn't the only one nervous and that something in Xiumin's behavior is diffrent. "I woouldn't mind, cause why would I? Tao, Kris and other members are gays also though," he asked, his voice shaking slightly.

Chen gulped and his hands into his pajama pockects. "So, wouldyoumindifIlikedyou?" he said as quickly as he could, not wanting to say that again. Surprisingly, Xiumin understood all of it. Actually, what a surprise it was if they could understand each other without saying a word since they met?

Minseok widened his eyes as he realized that his dongseang just confessed to him.

Chen's hands started to sweat more and he felt embarrased for saying it out loud. "Sorry, Xiumin hyung. It's okay if you hate me now. I, I... Forget it, just for-" pair of warm, pink lips cut him. It seemed like Tao used his power and stopped time. Kim Minseok was kissing him. He melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Xiumin's neck. Their lips moved together in harmony, no tongues, just innocent first kiss. Xiumin wrapped his arms around Chen to close the gap between their bodies. Chen smilled in the middle of the kiss, enjoying the momment and he couldn't help but be afraid that it's only a dream. The feeling this chaste thing gave him was way too amazing to be real.

The older pulled away and looked into his dongseag's eyes. "I don't hate you Jongdae, I love you," he said and Chen's cheek. The other didn't answer, he was still lost, still feeling the pair of soft lips pressing against his. It was unbelivieble. His long time crush liked him too, no, he loved him. It was wonderful."Lets sleep, Chennie," said Xiumin, grabbed his hand and led him to his bedroom.

"Goodnight," whispered Minseok and kissed the tip of Chen's nose. But before they both drifted to dreamland, Chen poked hyung's shoulder.

"Hey, hyung?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

__

So, here it is. Short, told ya.

I feel weird casue Chen acts like an uke here, lol. And I just can't understand why did I write it this way, but... but okay. I hope you enjoyed it anyways~

Comments and subbies are loved~!