MR. HOTTIE....

I didn't know the guy I fell for was my teacher!

 

OMO! MIANHE! MIANHE! :(( WOW.  1 WEEK NO UPDATES! BAD ME.. IM SORRY... HOPE I CAN MAKE IT UP... KKKK 

hope you enjoy this chap like me.. :))

 

its been a week since I left the ski resort. And ive been talking, texting, chatting online, and emailing Jae. You’d think we’d run out of things to talk about but we never do. I really wish I could actually touch him though. Not in a erted way.. well.. no, no. gotta keep my mind out of the gutter. He told me all about himself. From his fears to his dreams to one time when he was 6 years old and honest to GOD thought he could fly. And tested that theory from the roof above his pool. He said he had a little red cape on and everything.. awww…

 

Im getting ready for bed with uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. You want to know why? I have to get up early tomorrow and go to school. I hate getting up to early, and I hate the constant drama! Like I always say.. “ save the drama for your mama!” well if I get too bored I’ll just text Jae or something. Ugh and I really hope when I go tomorrow. Jiyong leaves me the hell alone! He almost on the brink of being stalker. He’s the guy at my school who is totally in love with me. I don’t even string him along. I’ve even flat out told him I don’t like him that way, but the dumb idiot is too stubborn.

 

I quickly duck under my covers after setting my alarm clork to 6:30 am. Oh joy! Not.

 

BRING.BRING.BRING!!

 

Uh God!” I groaned half asleep hitting my alarm. After 5 minutes of being in between and asleep I reluctantly got up, but not before a parting goodbye..

 

“bed… I know we’ve had our differences, but I now realize just how much I love you. But I don’t think we can deepen our relationship until I graduate. I’ll be back for you later.” I sighed rubbing my face. Ya, I had a habit of talking to things that couldn’t talk back. Bom finds it quite amusing.

 

After taking a nice hot shower. I dried off and headed to my closet. After picking out a black dress that a very small amount of poof on the shoulders, and was down to a few inches above my knee. I took my bright red belt and put it on just below my bust to make my waist look thinner. The dress had an edge to it, with sort of a bad girl image or not, I guess. I slipped on some high heeled peep toed red shoes. I moved on to my hair. I have sprayed it lightly with hairspray, and scrunched it up giving a y bed head look. A  few minutes later I was ready and headed to hell.

 

On the way to school I sung some nickleback in my 1962 VW BUS. I could have had a really nice sports car but iwanted this. Parking in the senior zone. I waited for Bom to show up. After some time she finally hot here.

 

“hey Dar. Whats up?!” she gave me a hug and I returned it.

“not a whole lot, just waiting for you.”I shrugged..

 

“hows the hottie Jae of yours?” she asked while fluttering her lashes making fun. I punched her arm lightly.

“shut up. And things are great FYI>” I huffed, my cheeks foing red.

“really? Like how great? Is it.. Oooo! I really like him I think I’ll text him a heart or… is it great like having a phone ?” she smirked at my discomfort.

 

“BOM! We haven’t even known each other for 2 weeks! I yelled exasperated. She tsked me..

But you looooveeeee him!” she winked.

“no! I don’t geez! I just really really really like him.” I reasoned. She shrugged.

 

“whatever, keep lying to yourself, see if I care. But you’ll see… there’s gonna be a day soon its going to hit you like a ton of bricks, and I’ll be like “hahahaha ! I told ya so!” she giggled evilly. I sighed and we made our way to our lockers. I painted mine with red and white polka-dots. I have an in with our principle. She loves me. I know how to speak to authority figures, it’s the language of up, and comes from the land of BS.

 

“what schedule do you have?” Bom asked. I took mine out the I got in the mail.

 

“1st. English-Mrs.Handler

2nd. Math- Mr. Grayson

3rd. Art- Ms. Liniar

4th. Gym. Mr. kreig

Lunch. 2nd

5th. Music- Mrs. Shellfer

6th. History- Mr. Kim” I read off. She seemed very happy.

 

“yay! We have 1st, 3rd, lunch and 6th together!” she squealed.

“awww.. I’d rather have you in everyone in my classes.” I pouted. She smacked my shoulder playfully.

 

“shush! it could be worse, we could have no classes together.” She pointed out.

“very true chika! Lets male like dora and vomanos!” I cheered. Some people looked at me like I had screw loose. Whatever. Eff them all..

Classes were very uneventful, except for the occasional squeal of a girl going on and on about how gorgeous our new history teacher was. Gag. Me with a butcher knife. He’s a teacher although.. he would have to be pretty damn hot far me to drool, especially if he’s a teacher. Im not shallow, im just saying, it would take a lot to trip over myself like some girls are doing. So here I am, at our lunch table banging my head against table praying the sporks would be sharper, so I could cut my wrist:  it would be a hell of a lot better than having to listen to one more minute of “how delicious Mr. hunter looks” Dera God, if you can hear me.. kill me.. I was never a gossip person, but Bom is a huge gossip queen. So when she got wind of the teacher who’s a hottie naughty body, she took odd with it. You don’t even want to know how many foods he’s been compared to.

 

“daRA!? Are you even listening to me?” Bom shook my arm as I was still head down, banging it on the table.

 

:Dara is not at home right now, please leave a message after the beep… BEEEEPPPP!” I replied dryly.

 

:ugh! Your no fun.” She huffed, while turning back to her conversation, about how Jane *a different less close friend: wants to ice-cream off certain places.

 

 

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Okay that last one hurt a little.

 

During Gym, we didn’t do anything special, just runs some laps, that in reality, most walked while either texting or chatting with friends. I decided to text Jae while walking.

 

-“heyyy. Im sooo bored!! Dave me! –dara

Buzz…

-sorry babe, I wish I could but im working right now.. I have some spare time right now but I’ll have to get back in about 30 minutes. Lol besides you be in school missy? :P-Jae

 

I smiled at the “babe” thing

 

-yes, I am but im in gym walking. What are you, my father? Lol. Oh and by the way I like the babe thing J hmm. I should make up a pet name for you.. muwahahahah!-dara

 

Buzz

 

-I thought you would and I should be scared should I babe?:o- jae   I laughed.

-oh yes you should be pumpkin.. or maybe sweety pie,, oh I know.. hhehehe muffin! Lol <3 –dara

Buzz

-not cool m’lady. Do you find my pain and embarrassment amusement? I think we need couples therapy. I feel abused. –Jae      I shook my head and chuckled.

 

-very funny… no more kissy faces for you..-Dara

 

Buzz

 

-no! not the kissy faces! Please anything but that! :0 – jae I laughed at his shocked face.

 

-okay.okay..  :*  there happy? Lol I have to go hun.. hmmm I like that. I have to go change for my 6th period.

 

Buzz

 

-okay babe J I got to go to, works calling and I wouldn’t want to be a hypocrite. Lol <3 –jae

 

Huh? What did he mean by that? I’ll ask him later. I guess I never did ask him what he does for a living.. oh well

 

 

I walk to History and spot Bom bouncing up and down in her spot in excitement.

 

“we finally get to see Mr. Hottie!” she squealed. I rolled my eyes at her, while we walked in. He wasn’t there yet, and Bom was pulling to the front by, I shook my head,

 

“nu-uh. Were siTting in the back so we can get away with crap.” I pulled her to the back with her pouting. “besides do you want to sit by ty skunks, because you know that’s where they sit.” I reasoned, while taking my seat in the back a few feet away from the back door. I got my text book, waiting for “mr. hottie!” sigh. I’ll probably have to endure the next hour of girls flirting shamelessly. Suddenly the door opened and everyone seemed to hold their breaths. Mr. Kim walked in..

 

 

OH

 

 

MY

 

 

GOD!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

----YAY! NEW SUBSCRIBERS AGAIN AND AGAIN.. KKK THANKYOU AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED!! :)) 

AND TO MAKE IT UP. I'LL ADD THE NEXT CHAP LATER.. :)) TO CONTINUE THE GIDDINESS FEVER....