CUPCAKES......... part 2

I didn't know the guy I fell for was my teacher!

 

yay! sorry again. tsktsk. for the delay... my bad. 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"hello. im under the reservation of Richardson party of 3." he nodded and took me to a secluded table in the back. my parents weren’t here yet but i would wait they not have forgotten.. They’re in the same building

a nice looking waiter walked up. "can i get you something to drink?" i just for some lemon water. i sighed as i waited.
"please mom and dad.. dont forget this year... not again.." i silently begged.

2hours later.

i was silently picking at the breadstick sulking to myself. they forgot.. they forgot their own daughter's 8th birthday. and the main reason we were here in the first place.
i realized now that they didnt do it for me they did for their clients. they just added the whole birthday thing so i wouldnt be pissed.

too late now!

"miss i'm sorry but i dont think they are coming. and we have guest who could use the table?" the host treaded lightly on my feelings. i knew he felt bad for me as he spoke in a heavy French accent.

"it's okay.. she's coming with me." i looked up to see Jae! i smiled a sad smile and took his offering hand as he led me out the restaurant.

"thank you so much for the roses they were so beautiful." i was still teary eyed from being stood up by my own parents and now i was starving. right on queue my tummy growled. ugh how embarrassing! he chuckled while i turned to red.

"dont worry your stomach will stop yelling in a moment." what did he mean by that?. he led me into the elevator and pressed the button for the roof floor.. i was about to ask when he beat me to it.

"patience." was all he said. "by the way you look stunning tonight.. of course you could make a potato sack look good." he smirked at me as i blushed and politely said "thank you"

we stepped off into the narrow hallway and walked up to the roof door. when we walked outside. i gasped. there were tea lights everywhere and he even built a fire in a pit that i didnt even know was up here. he led us to a bench next to a fire and handed me a blanket.

"thorough." i appraised.
"what do you think?" he asked.
i love it. you've eally impressed me." i smiled. he scooted away for a moment and shuffled through a bag that was on the ground. then he turned around and i heard a clicking sound noise... when he turned around my face lift up. he held a cupcake that had a pink frosting with a rainbow sprinkles and solitary candle lit on top. he handed it to me and whispered.

"happy birthday dara." he kissed me on the cheek and wiped away my happy tears.

"thankyou." i croaked.

"make a wish." he encouraged. i could have wished for anything a new car for my parents to know i'm alive...end world hunger.

"i wish i could see Jae on a regular basis after i leave here." i wished in my mind as i blew out he candle.

i snuggled up closer to him as i watched the fire and shared the cupcake with him. i didnt realize i was nodding off until i felt someone lay me down on my bed in my room.

"goodnight dara." jae whispered kissing my forehead. before he could leave i grabbed his arm.
"stay." i said softly. he looked torn but climbed with me as i drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

 

KYAAAA!!! NEW SUBSCRIBER AGAIN. THANKYOU!! :))