Settling in with BAP

Can't Look Back

A week has passed, and the bruises on my arms are starting to heal."_____. It's been a week and we still don't know anything about you." Zelo said. "Well what do you want to know?" I asked. "Why did you run away? Doesn't your family miss you?" Youngjae asked. "Hyung that's a harsh question." Zelo said. "When's your birthday?" Yong Guk asked. "December 8." I answered. "What year were you born?" Jongup asked. "1996" I said. "Wow she's younger than Zelo." Daehyun said. "That makes me your oppa!" Zelo cheered. "Wow. The only girl and the youngest." I said sarcastically. "Well I guess that's all we need to know." Yong Guk said walking away. The others followed and I went to my room. Zelo knocked on my door and asked if he could come in. He took a seat on my desk chair and I sat on my bed. "Did you need anything?" I asked. "Well I wanted to ask you why you ran a way?" Zelo said shyly. "Didn't Youngjae ask that already?" "Yea but knowing the hyungs, they might say something that'll make you feel bad." he said. "Oh, uhmm well I ran away because my mom abused me. Ever since my dad died, she's never been the same." I said holding back tears. Zelo saw tears falling down my cheek. He sat next to me pulling me in for a hug. He was comforting me while I cried on his chest. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away. "Sorry you had to see me like this." I apologized. "No it's okay. It must've been hard going through all of that." he said. We talked for a while until we heard Yong Guk call everybody down for dinner. "Zelo, what's that stain on your shirt?" Jongup asked pointing to the tear stains I left earlier. "Uhmm It's been there." Zelo lied. He then gave me a look that told me he wouldn't tell the others. We all sat down and had dinner. After dinner, we were all in the living room watching tv and playing around. It got late so we all went to bed. I couldn't sleep so I just laid there thinking about what happened between me and Zelo. Eventually I fell asleep.

 

Zelo's POV

I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs and got a drink. I couldn't help but think about what happened between me and _____. I felt so bad for her. I went to check on her and she looked like an angel when she sleeps. I slipped back into my bed and kept on thinking. I promise to protect you, _____. I don't want to  see you cry anymore. I thought to myself. I slowly drifted off to sleep.