Confession

Can't Look Back

Zelo's POV

 

It's been a month and my feelings towards _____ has grown. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel. She might not feel the same. And if she doesn't, I'm just going to put myself in an awkward position. "Hyung what do you think I should do?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" Youngjae asked. "I'm talking about _____. I really like her but I don't know if I should tell her or not. And since you're the brains of this group, I came to you." I said. "Well I'm not the right person to talk to about that. I think you should go talk to Himchan hyung about it instead." he suggested. I couldn't say no since he was right. "Hyung can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure I guess." he said. I asked the same question I asked Youngjae hyung and he said "So you finally admit you like _____?" he said with a smirk. I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. Of course it was my fault for denying everything. "So what should I do?" I asked. "Hmm well since you guys are pretty close, you should tell her. And besides, I've seen the way she looks at you." he teased. I felt butterflies and decided I should tell her the next time we're alone.

 

 

Your POV

 

I woke up and checked the clock. '9:00 am' I got up and walked down stairs. I got a snack and realized it was a bit empty in the living room. So I thought they were all in their rooms. I went back to my room and heard someone knock on my door. I opened it to see Zelo. "Can we talk?" he asked in a serious way. "Uhmm sure." I said letting him in. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. "What is it?" "I know it's only been a couple of months but I think I like you. More than like....as in love." he said. I just sat there not saying anything. Trying to process what he just said to me in my head. Did he just confess to me? I couldn't believe what I just heard. Of course I felt the same but I only realized my feelings towards him not too long ago. Which made the surprise confession even bigger.

 

 

Zelo's POV

 

'I don't think I should've done this. She's not saying anything' I thought to myself. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said this. I think I should leave." I apologized. But before I could get up and leave she grabbed my wrist. "Truth is, I like you too." she shyly said with a small smile. I could see her blush. She's really cute when she acts shy like this. I sat back down next to her and lightly kissed her cheek. I could see her blush at my sudden action. I was happy that she's finally mine. I pulled her in for a hug. We sat there in eachother's arms for a couple of minutes until I heard her whisper "I love you, oppa".

 

 

Your POV

 

"I love you too." he said. I still can't believe he's actually mine. We finally got up and walked downstairs holding hands. "So you finally confessed I see." Yong Guk said with a smirk. "I told you she would say yes." I heard Himchan say to Zelo. "Took you long enough." Jongup laughed. I can't believe they all knew about this. But at the same time it wasn't much of a surprise. I was just happy to be with him. "Did you guys kiss?" Daehyun asked popping out of no where. Zelo and I looked at eachother and I blushed looking down at my feet. "No, just her cheek." Zelo smiled at me. "Our little maknae is all grown up." Himchan cried wiping away fake tears. After everybody knew about me and Zelo, they gave us some space. We walked back up to my room and talked  for a bit. Even though it was the middle of the day, I was kind of tired. Zelo noticed and laid next to me on my bed. We cuddled together and I fell asleep with my head laying on his chest.