Get out of my head!

Noona Saranghaeyo

Jiyong jumped out of bed all of the sudden.... he just couldn't figure it out.... why does he keep thinking about her? He's only met her twice... that unique girl.... we haven't even said more than a sentence to eachother ever since we met... so why?

" AHHHH! i am trying to compose and this girl keeps poping up and disturbing me! how am i supposed to compose a song when THIS is happened?!" He leaped up from the bed... and started pacing back and forth...  but he just couldn't get himself to stop thinking about her... so he finally decided to write his song... He was extremely concentrated into writing the song because he finally decided to just let his thoughts run through his head and just accepting whatever comes to mind.... and by doing that he finally finished....

" YAHH~ im finally done!" .... " Ah, wait let's read this over again...hmm..hmm..hm-... "  " But this song wasn't even inspired by other people's relationships.... but because i was thinking about... Dara.."  Jiyong plopped down on his bed again.. and a decision finally came to him..

The next morning Jiyong came to YG studio with a huge smile plastered on his face ( not knowing if the smile has any meaning -.-).. He barged in the room...    " oh?Jiyong Oppa! when did you ge-" ... " I MADE A DECISION".... "o.o?.."   ... " SANDARA PARK!"..... Dara just looked at him... " You dara..n-n-noona you.. are going to be doing a song with me... a song that i composed last night..." .... " Oh.. but-".... " The only reason i picked you is because you had a great smile.. your voice will fit the song and that is all.. and i think your personality and.. um stuff..kind of fits this song... so take this as an opportunity to improve yourself even more!.. after you debut ofcourse.." .... "o.o.. eh... i..  i understand jiyong.." .... " alright... okay well i'll be going now.. continue on with your practice now.. "

" What was that about?" ...." I don't know Bom.." .." Well whatever! Dara you! you're going to be doing a song with G-DRAGON!!!" .... " ah.. well yeh.. i guess..haha"

After leaving the room he suddenly stormed to president YG's office... " Oh, Ji-" .. " SIR, i have something to tell you..".. " Uh, sure go on.."   " I- I'm planning to do a song with 2ne1's member Sandara Park.."... " ...look.. Jiyong-ah, i don't think that's such a good idea at the momment to be putting her out while she's just a trainee and not introducing her with the group first ..it won't be fair to the other membe-"..." yeh sir i know that, we will be working on the song only after the debut... if i were given permission to  ofcourse.."...        " oh... well... i guess you are a composer.. and if you want to compose a song i guess there's nothing wrong with it.. so... yes.. you can go ahead and do what you want.." ... " THANK YOU SIR!" He stormed out..

" Now all theres left is getting the girls ready as fast a possible.. get their debut stage over so i can compose and perform our-... WHAT DID I JUST SA-" ...Jiyong stopped in the middle of his sentence and saw all of the make up artists and people there staring at him talking and yelling to himself xD..

" what did i just say?... psh.. i mean.. my song is going to be performed at our next performance... and i don't care when it is, the sooner the better..."