This is just the start...

Noona Saranghaeyo

While walking to YG studio to find the girls, Jiyong found himself drifting off in a long thought.... but the strange thing is... he's only thinking of her.... the girl who caught his eyes... the unique one.... " psh why am i thinking about her?... sure, she has a pretty face but I've seen so many celebrities with pretty faces... >_> agh maybe it's because she left a strong impression since she's actually quite unique.."

" JIYONG OPPA!" .. " :/ ? huh? oppa?" Jiyong turned around to see Minzy.. " Ohhh... why didnt i think of that before! I should have made the girls call me ' Jiyong OPPA' yesterday heh heh heh.." Minzy went up to Jiyong followed by CL " Hello Jiyong!" ... -.- " CL.. Minzy.. from now on you can call me Jiyong oppa, okay?"...        " o.o.. oh.. okay.." CL and Minzy were laughing to themselves " khekhekhe.. so Jiyong oppa is that type of oppa >.

" khakhakha! I can't wait to tell Bom and Dara that they have to call me oppa too! " While the three of them were in the studio taking over their debut song, Bom and Dara finally came " Oh, you're here" .." Oh yeh.. sorry we're late..." ..... " Its okay... and by the way Bom and Dara.. call me oppa from now on okay?"...   ---- awkward silence... " erm... bu-" " look don't feel pressured, i mean, it's just a preference for me.. you can call me anything you want but its just a preference ya know?"..... 0.0 " em.. Jiyong.. didn't you forget that we are older than you? o.o" .   .   . " uh- i- o-oh..." .. "BWAHAHHAHA!" ... Jiyong just looked away kind of embarrased.. " ah.. i see..my apologies i forgot about that.."... " aha... so.. from now on Jiyong.. you have to call Dara and I... NOONA" ..... and the day continued in awkwardness .. for Jiyong only ofcourse XD

".... damn it... >-< that was embarrasing" Jiyong was pacing back and forth on the roof of the building still not sober about his embarrasment..    " YAH JIYONG-AH! ITS LUNCH TIME DO YOU WANT TO COME EAT WITH US?!" it was bom! and DARA?! "  " oh.. uh yeh.. sure..n- noona"  While walking behind the two Jiyong was once again deep in thought .. or more like his own little world.." ARGH but for some reason i just.. don't want to be calling Dara noona... it just feels like...i can't be the one taking care of her because it feels like im smaller... less compatible.. jeez.... why does she have to be older? i would like it if she called me opp-".. ( snaps back and shakes head) " no no no! what am i thinking... even though im just thinking this... i ... i can't be the one feeling this... i shouldn't be! i mean why should i be?! psh!" ( unconsiously shakes head while in thought again) Jiyong finally snaps back " o.o Jiyong-ah.. we're here.. why arent you coming in?" .. " OH! Ah sorry n-noona!" .. " Huh? but this is a cafe... i thought we were going to actually eat -.-" ... " Well we are.... but instead of ordering those unhealthy restuarant beverages we're going to order healthy smoothies from the cafe first.. and then order food after! I mean look at Dara! her skin is as smooth as a baby's because she doesnt drink or eat those artificial stuff of unhealthy beverages!" Jiyong looks at Dara .." Wow.... her skin really is beautiful... she really is flawless.."

After their lunch the three part.... Jiyong was home after lying on his bed when suddenly he snaps again.... " GAHHHHHH! NO! NOOOOO! this is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! NO IT JUST CAN'T BE!"