Even Before We Met... Fate wouldn't leave me alone at night...

Noona Saranghaeyo

In the past, life for Kwon Jiyong was a luxury. He was famous, rich, and works for YG Entertainments... No one would ever expect a better life...He had girls everywhere, sworming around him, screaming his name, and throwing themselves at him... but all that was not enough for him.. he got bored of it and lost all interest in all the popularity.... until one day.. his life changed...

While practicing with his group for their upcoming concert, he was suddenly disturbed by an announcement that came from YG himself. Jiyong was called to YG's office and given the big news... He... the leader of one of the most famous boybands in Korea is about to be burdened by yet ANOTHER bolder on his shoulders... a new trainee group... as if all that burden wasn't enough already.......................................................................HE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF A NEW " GIRL" GROUP.. let me rephrase that again.. " GIRLS?!" -.-oh god the agony -__-" ..to make it even better.. they're coming to meet him TOMORROW MORNING!! when his temper and stress is at the WORST.

After hearing that Jiyong suddenly said" But sir, i really do not think i can take care of both groups at the same time... especially if i have to deal with (girl) trainees, its just too much right now.. I.. I jus-"   " You can't be backing off on your job Jiyong-ah, these girls are still young, and they need your help right now.. so try to take care of them? yeh?" Jiyong just couldn't bring himself to deny the offer after that.. because he himself was a trainee.. and he went through so much without help.. and even though he made it.. he still didnt want them to go through it since they are younger and are girls ( to him girls can be emotionally unstable sometimes >.<" aigo.. pain...) He hesitated " ..y-yes, sir I'll try to lead them on the right path from now on...>_>" ... ...." o.o... oh.. eh. ah okay.. thanks.. you're dismissed now Jiyong, and remember to take good care of them Jiyong-ah!" YG was kind of shocked that Jiyong finally agreed to something without throwing a tantrum for once.. but he was glad.

That night.. for some reason Jiyong just couln't bring himself to sleep..." Bwuuuuhhhhgggg... i have an early start tomorrow and those girls are taking my sleep away already ( even before we meet -.-"....)... It can't possibly be that Im nervous or anything, cause that obviously not the case... i bet its just because it is my first time and i am just doubting my potential a little.. thats all.. yeh... so come on my mind.. lets drift away and SLEEP ALREADY!

 

 

 

Author's Note: im sorry i have to make the first chapter short because im excited to post it and its already time for me to sleep and so please enjoy and comment if you want more drama or anything to be added anything can be added. THANK YOU!