The day I met them..... and... her...

Noona Saranghaeyo

*!!!!!!!RING RING RING RING!!!!!!*

"----- GAHHHHHHH! i didn't even get to sleep for five seconds and this stupid alarm just HAS to ring when im on the verge of falling asleep!" Jiyong couldn't sleep at all that night because there was just too much on his mind.. He was worried... he was scared... that he wouldn't be able to keep up with all of it... being the leader of one group.. and taking care of FOUR more GIRL trainees..." Today's the day.." he thought..

As Jiyong went to get dressed he heard his phone ring.. "-____- god who would call so damn early in the morning?".. and ofcourse it was president YG..."Ah!Jiyong-ah! The girls are here! Come quickly and don't keep them wai-" call ended " -____- if i didn't end the call i think he'd go on forever".." He- hello? Jiyong? KWON JIYONG!" .......-_-..

Jiyong quickly got ready and headed to YG building... he found himself... running?! o.o psh.. its probably because he didn't want to be late.. not because he was nervous or anything of that sort..">_>"  Ofcourse he was immediately called to the president's office.. he opened the door and " AH! HERE'S OUR JIYONG!" ... when he stepped in the office he saw four girls sitting on the sofa and singing to a random song...He came up to them... and with out saying a word he just stared at them.. He looked at the first one.. she has blonde hair.. wow.. she's got style.. and she can really pull of the whole blonde thing.. " Hm... style.." he said. Then he looked at the next girl.. She had a very short haircut and there wasn't exactly anything else he could say but she looks like she can do quite a lot " Mhmm.. talent.." He looked at the third girl.. she had straight long hair and bangs... Hm...and not to mention long legs o.o Her voice was also very strong " Mmm.. voice.." And then... his eyes were caught up on the last girl... " She had medium length brown hair... and.. and she was.. beautiful... (mind went blank) AHEM!.. Her voice... well her voice wasn't as strong as the third girl's voice.. or as fierces as the first girl's voice... but it was soft.. and it was calming... it gave the song a really soft meaning.." Hm... Unique.." was all he could say...

While he was blankly staring at them still ( or shall i say the fourth member) He finally snapped back to reality " Jiyong-ah, what are you staring at? go on and greet them.. they are part of our YG Family now.." " Oh, uh, yeh.."...... " Ahem" He just couln't find what else to say.." :O oh! G-Dragon?!" .. " ehm.. hello, welcome to YG Family!" ( blank smile) " Ah, it's nice to meet you! My name is Lee Chaerin, I am currently 19" said the first girl. " Oh, hi you can call me Jiyong.. Kwon Jiyong.."   " Hello! My name is Gong Minji! I am currently 16!" said the second girl. " Ah, hello, you can call me Jiyong".. " Hello,  nice meeting you my name is Park Bom Lee, I am currently 28" she smiled and waved at him " oh, hi, you can call me Jiyong"..... " Hi, My name is Sandara Park, and i am currently 27"------- " ?"..." !" 27?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS 18!....-----( snaps back)  " Ah hello! M- my name is Kwon Jiyong.."..... There was an awkward silence until YG started talking yet again.. " SOO! GIRLS! He will be your new mentor! Tell me if he's backing on his job... and work well with eachother!" " Yes, sir :)"... " AND for you jiyong... it's about time you work things out with them and give them their identities before their debut!" " oh, yes, i'll make sure to inform you when it is decided" " Alright guys, go ahead and start your training!".

While the girls and Jiyong were walking to the practice room, there was not even a syllabol being spoken....ofcourse followed by awkwardness...

" OHOKAY.. welcome to YG practice room.. here is where we will meet everyday to train." " wow.. its very nice..." " Yeh, well what would you expect? its YG".     " Okay you guys, have a seat..." they sat down in the same order with GD sitting right infront of them..." Alright... lets first think of your identifications.. well actually theres no need.. I've thought about it all nigh-... i mean I've thought about it.. and.. since you guys are young and are in the new and modern evolution.. i will call you guys New Evolution.. 2NE1.. for short.. how's that?" They all looked at the leader, Lee chaerin " ah.. that isn't a bad idea! What do you think guys" no response...-.- this group.. " Mm.. sure.. it sounds good i guess!". Jiyong was ofcourse proud and over appreciating his idea >-> " alright.. now let's think about your indivisual identities... Lee Chaerin... You will be called CL for short.. Chaerin Lee.. and for Minji.. you will just be called Minji since your name is short anyways ... for Park Bom... well... I guess Park Bom is fine since it is pretty catchy... and for Dar- i mean Sandara.. you will be called.. Dara.. for short..." again? no response?! " UH.. everyone agreed?" " OH! Yeh! yeh! sounds good to us!".... " Okay.. I will inform president YG."

" For today.. i think that will be all we'll discuss.. but i will inform you now that the real work starts tomorrow so go rest and get ready." " Okay, thank you for helping us! We look forward to working with you tomorrow!" Jiyong stepped out and before closing the door with his back still facing them he raised his left hand to signal a good bye... eheh.. keeping cool as always...