Chapter 2 Mr. Nightmare

Wanted: Mr. Dream Guy's Personal Maid

Kevin's POV

Up until now I can't find a personal maid for me, so I leave it to one of the trusted agencies to find a maid for me.

Then Eli texted me when I was on my room.

To: Kevin

Hey! Let’s meet up in here at KM club 10 pm.

Don't be late and we will wait for you.

*At the Club*

I park my car and went outside, and then all pair of eyes from the girls was looking at me seductively.

"Mr. Dream Guy is now in here." AJ nudging Ki Seop whose busy flirting with a girl.

"Let's go inside." Eli said as i got in to where they are.

As we went inside I can see always those same people busy dancing, drinking, and flirting with each other. That's what all I can see every time we go to this club and by the way this club is exclusive to people like us living in a high society.

"Let's take a seat over there." Soo Hyun pointed a spot where we are going to sit.

My phone suddenly got vibrated and left them.

"Where's your back door?" I asked one of the waiters.

"Turn left over there." He instructed me.

*After a minute*

I'm going to go back inside after that call when someone's throw me a water and makes my favorite shirt, jacket, shoes, and pants got all wet.

"What the .... " I said looking at myself unbelievably.

"I..... I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

"Look at what you did to me I'm overall wet." I lifted my head to see the face of that person.

"K......K......Ke....vin W.....Wo.....Wo.....Woo." She said stuttering because of shock.

"You're right I'm Kevin Woo the son who owns the biggest mall in here and a very known person." I arrogantly said to her.

"And by the way what are you going to do now?"

"I bet you didn't even know how much all of this." She just lower her head and kneel in front of me.

"What are you doing? Do you think just by kneeling I can forgive you?"