Chapter 1 Meeting Mr. Dream Guy

Wanted: Mr. Dream Guy's Personal Maid

Song Eun's POV

Our parents both died in an accident 4 years ago, so me and my younger sister Mi Eun are the only one who left. For the both of us to live in every days life I forced to work at a young age and as what I remember I'm 17 and Mi Eun was only 6 years old at that time.

Finally, I'm going to graduate now in my college year and after this I'm able to get a permanent job not a part time anymore. I was working at the school cafeteria when I was in high school and also in my college year and Hyun Jae my friend her parents help to pay half of my tuition, so thanks for them 'cuz now here I am a fully graduate.

*The next day after the Graduation*

"Good morning!" Hyun Jae greeted us.

"Hyun Jae unnie!" Mi Eun called out.

"Why are you in here?" I asked while cleaning some mess in the dining table.

"Well, I'm here to tell you something." Hyun Jae said coming slowly at me.

"What is it?" Both of us sit in an opposite direction.

"It's about Kevin." She said almost whispering.

"Kevin Woo!" I shouted like a crazy girl.

Kevin's family owns the biggest mall in Seoul and in California. They are also a very well known family in here esp. him I could say that he's all the girl dreamed of just like me for being almost perfect.

"Hey! Wake up!" Hyun Jae shakes me so hard.

"Stop your daydreaming and listen to me first." Slap me on my face.

"Awwww............" I rubbed the part where is palm landed.

"Okay, I'll continue what I was saying."

"I know how you can get close to him." She smiles at me suspiciously.

"How?" I asked excitedly.

"Be his PERSONAL MAID." Hyun Jae abruptly said.

"What?!" I shockingly said to her.

"I’ve just heard it that they need a personal maid for their son." She shrugged on her words.

"So are you in?" Hyun Jae asked.

"No, do you think Kevin will like me if I'm a maid."

"And it isn't romantic to meet him in that way." I added.

"But in fanfics it can be."

"Bye I got to go now." She left to escape.

"Meet him in a romantic way." Mi Eun smirked.

"In your dreams unnie." Mi Eun added.

"Yah!" Then she quickly run outside.

 

I do apply in many companies, but they always said to me that they need an applicant that has an experienced, so I ended up in club as a waitress and it wasn't that far from where I was living.

"Mi Eun! Hyun Jae will be in here in any minute and I asked her to take care for you while I'm on my work." I said shouting in our room.

"Ok, unnie." Mi Eun responded at me.

"Bye and close the door." I instructed before leaving her.

*At the Club*

"So many rich people do clubbing." I murmured in a loud sound.

I served drinks from here, there and everywhere inside this club and my feet are now in pain 'cuz I'm wearing high heels. Then my boss suddenly called me.

"Can you please throw this pail of water at the back door?" My boss asked me.

"Ok, sir."

I did what my boss told me, and then I grabbed the pail and headed to the back door and throw it in there. But there is something wrong that I did I throw it on someone in there 'cuz I didn't see him also that's why I just threw it.

"What the...." He said looking at himself.

"I.....I'm sorry I didn't mean..." He cut my words.

"Look at what you have done I'm overall wet." Then he lifted his head to look at me.

"K......K......Ke....vin W.....Wo.....Wo.....Woo." I said stuttering because of shock.


Just imagine that Kevin was angry.

This is what he looks like on the club.

I also made a bit changes on his character and if you want to know you can check it.