Kiss Me...

The Fallen's

 

Kai was lying down on the field of daffodils as I sat crossed legged next to him and fiddled with a daffodil. We’ve been quiet like this for almost thirty minutes now. But I actually like it. This place somehow brings some sort of peaceful feeling.

“I know,” Kai said opening his eyes.

“I guess you’re never gonna stop reading my mind, aren’t you?” I playfully asked.

“Never,” Kai replied grinning.

“What a way of torturing me. But what if I’m fantasizing about a boy? Will you still go on reading?” I asked looking over my shoulder at him.

“Of course! That’s like the juiciest thing a boy would love to read,” He said in the most ‘la-la-est’ voice getting into a sitting position.

A giggle escaped out of my mouth and it soon became an unstoppable laughter. I was laughing my heart out and as if there was no tomorrow.

“What’s so funny? What did I say?” Kai asked half smiling with a confused face.

“You…” I trailed of laughing. Clutching unto my stomach that started to hurt as I was laughing like hell.

Kai started to laugh along as well. “Tell me!” he whined like a small kid.

I opened my mouth to speak. But all that came out was another batch of laughter. Kai came towards me and held out his fingers. “Say it or I’ll tickle you, “ he threatened.

I shook my head but I still couldn’t stop laughing. Kai attacked me with his fingers as he tickled the sides of my waist. I tried stopping his tickle that made me laugh even more. I lay on my back as his tickles led me to.

“Fine…I’ll….tell,” I said gasping for air.

By his time, we were both out of air and were still letting out miniature laughs. He helped me up as I continued giggling.

“You sounded like some sissy just now,” I told him bursting out laughing again.

“What did you say?” Kai asked grinning, ready to tickle again.

Realizing what his future actions were going to be, I quickly got unto my feet and begin to run; laughing like a maniac.

But I actually forgot that Kai wasn’t even human. He used his inhuman speed to catch up with me, he caught me by the waist and tried stopping me as I insisted on continuing to run; even when I knew it was impossible.

Trying to stop me, Kai lost balance and stumbled backwards bringing me along. We fell unto the grass. My head was on Kai’s chest and his hands were still holding unto my waist as protectively as ever. I could feel his heart beating, panting for air.

I lifted my head up his chest and our eyes were locked with each others. Then he shifted his gaze to my lips and he leaned even closer; sliding a hand behind my neck and pulling me along.

My heart was beating so hard that it could break through my ribs any minute now. Now, he was so close that his odor was like his skin touching me. I closed my eyes expecting his lips on mine.

But instead I heard him gasp and then he rolled on top of me and winced in pain. I opened my eyes as I heard a loud pricking sound to see an arrow ed into Kai’s back.

“Kai…” I trailed off too afraid to speak.

He signaled me to keep quiet as he pulled out the bloody colored arrow off his back. The weird part was that his blood wasn’t red but a shimmering purple color. He slid his hand around my waist. Close your eyes and hold unto me. He said to me in my head.

I shut my eyes as hard as I could and clutched unto his arm. Then, I couldn’t feel the ground anymore but wind and only wind against my face. Forgetting what Kai told me earlier, I opened my eyes and got the shock of my life when I saw thousands of sharp pointed arrows heading our way.


 

A/N: my exams aren't over yet...i'll be sitting for maths paper 1 on tuesday...but honestly I've given up on this end year examination....Physics really killed me...i've no idea how i'm still alive to write this...

@hobopabo glad u like it ^^

@Pinkteddy 96 well here u go XD

Please don't be a silent reader and comment~~