Chapter 2

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

     B.A.P was hailed as the best boy group for 3 years now. With that, the 6 boys were vey glad that they are so much acknowledged because of their talents.

 

     Himchan has also moved on. It was relly hard for him when he was in the process of moving on. He became cold towards the other members. Yongguk was the only one who found out that Himchan was in a relationship before, and as expert as he was, he helped Himchan to forget his bitter past.

 

     He really looked and acted like a mad stalker to Sunjae, sending her messages through mail and flooding her phone with messages. It becamse his habit but it was glad to know that Yongguk also made it all stop.

 

     It was their vacation after consistent months of promotions. Although it's just one month, they felt grateful to that short time to relax and rest. They decided to have a movie marathon for a day. 

 

     Himchan, who acted as the group's umma,was asked to buy snacks at the mart, since their snack was insufficient.

 

     Even though he felt so lazy, he agreed, knowing that his girlfriend, Hyosung, will come with him.

 

     Himchan courted Hyosung one year ago. It proved them that he has actually moved on from Sunjae. Glad the public has accepted their relationship, knowing that they belong to the same company, so it's possible it would happen. But still his past relationship was kept as a secret.

 

     "Come back immediately. Ara ?" the five members said to both of them.

 

     "Yes we will." Hyosung replied with her soft voice and showed her attractive eyesmile.

 

     Bot of them then headed to the mart which was just few meters away from their dorm.

 

     They entered the mart as soon as they arrived there. Glad there were only few people in the place at that time : and mostly were adults, so they didn't have a hard time to disguise anymore.

 

     They were searching for their favorite chips when they spotted a little boy having a hard time reaching for a pack of chocolate cookies which is on the third rack. Being as kind-hearted as they were, they decided to help the little boy.

 

     "Let me get it for you, dear." Hyosung said as she reached for the cookie pack. She then handed in to the little boy.

 

     "Kamsahamnida." the little boy said cutely.

 

     "Himchan-ahh !" a lady called out the little boy.

 

     Hyosung chuckled, "He has the same name as yours."

 

     When they looked at the lady, Himchan was surprised to see Hyunmin.

 

     Hyunmin, on the other ahnd, was also surprised to see two well-known celebrities standing before her; and also, to see Himchan, her younger sister's caring ex-boyfriend.

 

     "Annyeong !" Hyosung greeted with a big smile, breaking the awkward silence.

 

     "Hyunmin-sshi." Himchan mouthed.

 

     "Huh ?" Hyosung got confused.

 

     "Himchan-sshi. It's been a long time." Hyunmin said.

 

     "You know each other ? Aigoo. I feel like I'm out of place." Hyosung said, quite dismayed of what she did.

 

     "Ani. Hyosung-sshi. You don't have to." Hyunmin said and bowed before going.

 

     "Wait." Himchan stopped her.

 

     They decided to have a talk for a while. Hyosung decided to come with them, and she told the other B.A.P members that they'll be late for a while through text message.

 

     Hyosung made up her mind to get the attention of Hyunmin's son for a while so that Himchan and Hyunmin can talk whatever they wanted to tell. Hyosung doesn't have any idea how they are connected but still she though maybe they have something important to tell to each other. Hyosung brought little Himchan outside and played with him.

 

     "I can't believe Himchan has grown now." Himchan said, to start what he think will be a long conversation.

 

     "Yes. I still remembered how you objected to Sunjae's decision to name my child 'Himchan'. You said you hted your name but you don't want other people to have the same name as yours."

 

     When Himchan heard Sunjae's name, questions started to fill his mind.

 
     "How is she ?"
 
 
     That quesion made Hyunmin's smile slowly fade. Sadness started to fill her face. She paused for a while, and then she scanned inside her bag looking for something.
 
 
     She then took out a CD and put it on the table. "Glad it's always in my bag."
 
 
     Himchan was quite confused with her actions. He only asked how Sunjae was doing but instead of a verbal reply, he got a sudden change of Hyunmin's expression and a CD.
 
 
 
     "She taped that three years ago, one month after your break-up to be exact."
 
 
     "What is this all about ?" he asked as he took the CD.
 
 
     "Himchan-ahh, she fought to survive from a Heart disease that's why she ended her relationship with you."
 
 
     Himchan felt nervous in an instant. Heart disease ? He didn't know that before.
 
 
     "I guess time really found a way to let us meet tonight. It's already been three years."
 
 
     Himchan felt so ashamed now. How pathetic of him not knowing Sunjae suffered from something before. Now he though he is a very useless boyfriend to her before.
 
 
     "Himchan-ahh, I know regrets are filling you right now. It already happened. Stop overthinking." Hyunmin said with concern.