Chapter 1

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

    - "Himchan-ahh, let's meet at the restaurant where you first met me."-  the text message was from Himchan's long-term girlfriend, Sunjae, whom he haven't seen for a long time now, since he debuted as the member of the idol group B.A.P.

 

     Himchan's heart beat so fast after he read the message. He had this strong feeling that his girlfriend would break up with him. With only phone and e-mail as their communication, it seems like Sunjae's feelings for him had lessen.

 

     But they has a promise before he entered TS Entertainment that their love for each other would stay stable forever. They will face the publice together when the right time comes. Even the B.A.P members have no idea about this relationship.

 

     "Hyung, where are you going ?" Zelo, who eventually entered the room, saw Himchan zipping his jacket. He was wearing a red hoodie so that when he walks outside, no one would recognize him.

 

     "I'll buy something. Would you like you like to let me buy something for you ?"

 

     Zelo's lips formed into a very wide smile. Kknowing that he can only ask favors from his hyung once in a blue moon, he took the chance.

 

     "Hyung, buy me cherry tomatoes."

 

     Himchan sighed and half-smiled. "Okay." then he left the room. Zelo jumped in excitement and threw himself on the bed like a little kid.

 

     He arrived at the said restaurant. He sighted her, at the table on the farthest corner. He entered the place and went straightly to her table.

 

     "Sunjae." he greeted her with a very big smile.

 

     She just showed her simple smile as a reply. Himchan could see the sadness in her eyes. He's not used with that expression, since most of the time he will see her with those bright eyes.

 

     "What's wrong ?" he placed his hand over hers, but she let go and cleared . "Excuse me first." she headed to the restroom, leaving him confused.

 

     Sunjae forgot her phone on the table, and Himchan, felt something that urged him to look for messages on her phone, saw a conversation between Sunjae and her sister Hyunmin.

 

     -"Unnie, my decision is final"-

     -"No, Sunjae. You don't know how much loss in would be."-

     -"I have to break up with him unnie. I don't love him back in the first place."-

     -"How could you tell such lies ?!"-

 

     The conversation ended there. Himchan knew those were lies. Himchan knew she loves him very much.

 

     After a few minutes Sunjae came back and calmly sat down on her seat. There was a deep silence afterwards.

 

     "What are we up to ?"

 

     "I'm sorry if I took your time Himchan-ahh. Actually -"

 

     "You don't have to be sorry. In fact I should be the one to ask pardon from you. I miss you Sunjae. So much."

 

     Sunjae's heart fluttered, but that statement didn't change her purpose on coming there. "Thanks Himchan."

 

     Himchan sighed in relief. He thought that night would be one of the worst night he'll ever have.

 

     "I know calls and mails aren't enough, but what's really your purpose why you would want to meet with me ? Not unless if you want a break-up." he said jokingly.

 

     "Actually Himchan-ahh, that's really my purpose."

 

     Himchan frowned. What does she mean ?

 

     "Break-up ? With me ?" Himchan chuckled. "Don't be silly Sunjae."

 

     "I know you read the messages a while ago. Don't be like that, Himchan-ahh. You make it harder for me to let go."

 

     "But why would you let me go ? Sunjae, we're perfect. We promised."

 

     "Enough, Himchan-ahh." Sunjae blurted out. "We're over. That's all I wanted to say."

 

     Himchan tried to stop her but his knees were too weak anymore to handle the pain.

 

     The break-up ws so unexpected. Probably his worst night ever. 

 

     Now everything will change. He even planned to withdraw from B.A.P but he can't. He wouldn't. He couldn't. But without Sunjae, he can't take all the hardships. Now he is alone. He is a broken-hearted man, left without given reason.

 

     No more morning calls. No more sweet messages. No more suspicions from the B.A.P members and their manager. No more big reason to make him smile. No more inspiration. Now he is a loveless being.

 

     He came back at the building, dumbfounded. He headed to his room, where Zelo was waiting for his cherry tomatoes.

 

     Zelo pouted when he found out Himchan didn't bring anything when he came back, "Hyung~~ Where's my-"

 

     "Some pranksters took it away from me Junhong, I'm sorry." he said bluntly while removing his sweater and he layed himself on his  bed without much words.

 

     Zelo knew something was wrong but he didn't bother to ask.

 

     Under the covers, Himchan cried all himself out. He looked so pathetic but it's fine. At least no one sees him crying.

 

     Maybe tomorrow it'll be all over.