Chapter 2

Way For Love 차근 차근

"What was it this time? Speeding? Violence? Drinking and driving? Offending a police officer? Or even worse?" His mother nagged over the phone

"Relax, Relax, I only hit a public bus and angered a few people, I'm already doing 8 hours of community service." Donghae replied "Stop acting like you're not used to it, it's not like you really care about my safety anyway." He ended

"If the media hears that the son of Lee Dongwook is messing around causing all these nonsense, do you understand how that will damage your father's business?" His mother argued

"That's all you care about anyway." Donghae murmured

"Also have you spoken to Director Kim's daughter? Have you got on with her well?" 

"Aish, I'm not even going to have this useless conversation anymore." Donghae snapped, he hanged up the phone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sorry, Aunty." Victoria pleaded, handing over the spoilt fish

"Huh? You didn't deliver it?" Her aunty yelled

"Well, before you can get angry I-" Victoria started

"I don't need your stupid excuse, and I'm already pretty fumed."

"But it really wasn't my fau-"

"Victoria, I dont even want to hear it. Just deliver this Kimchi Jigae (soup) to Euljiro Street, You can't screw this one right? It's like 14 blocks away."

Victoria gave a sigh and took the container and walked her way to Euljiro, she felt guilty for not getting the money back frm the expensive she was supposed to deliver, she couldn't get mad at her aunty for not understanding, after all it is stressful to run a catering business. Her aunty was all the family she had left, the worst thing she could do was be mad at her, so she kept her head up and smiled. Victoria always had a positive attitude to anything, I guess she developed it while growing up with many hurdles.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Victoria knocked on the door of the house the soup needed to be delivered. The house was like a mansion, she can almost remember how her and her father used to live is houses like these. Her smile suddenly faded.

"Oh! hello, come in." Philipé welcomed, Victoria rubed her dirty sneakers on the mat before stepping in, high ceilings, bright walls and smell of fresh flowers  wafted through the air.

"..You can just place the soup by the kitchen." Philipé instructed, Victoria merely nodded, as she was still half dazed.

Victoria took out the kimchi soup out of the container and placed it neatly on their kitchen counter. As she was just about to come out ofthe kitchen she heard  a loud agry scream coming from outside.

"GAHH!" Donghae yelled frustated by his mother

"Donghae?" Philipé wondered, Donghae arrogantly stepped inside his living room.

Victoria peeked through the door before realising that this was that stupid rascal's house hat she bumped into this morning. How her luck was bad today.

Victoria needed to get the pay from the soup and get out the house fast.

She quickly ran towards Philipé with her head down her hair blocking almost every inch of her face, her hoodie securing her head.

"That'll be 2000 won please." She said barely audible, Philipé then handed the money towards her and she quickly stormed out of the house, Donghae having no chance to see her face. It's not that Donghae cared anyway he was too pissed at his mother that he couldn't care about anything else.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Phewww, that was close." She sighed, walking home she slipped the money in her jean pocket.

"Qian-ah! Qian-ah!!" Someone from the back screamed, Victoria turned around to see who was screaming her name to find Eunhyuk, her bestfriend running towards her in full speed.

As Victoria was just about to turn her body around Eunhyuk who was running fast nearly bumped into but luckily he stopped or their heads would have have collided onto each others..

"Eunhyuk-ah! Be careful, why are you running?"

Eunhyuk who was out of breath managed to still speak "I was- trying- to-catch-up-to-you." he stuttered

"Are you alright? Look your uniforms all dirty, did you just get out class?" she asked, Eunhyuk went to a Culinary school, he's always inpired to be a cook, and always wanted to be a chef and work in one of those expensive restaurants they would see on the TV.

"..Yeah" he replied, Victoria pouted, looking at the his clothing she fixed it up and patted all the dust from his shoulder, then look back at him with a cute smile. Eunhyuk was captivated by her smile,his eyes were glued onto hers as she fixed his uniform, he coudln't help but be frozen at her touch.

"There you go, all neat. You were really determined to catch up" She joked, Eunhyuk laughed nervously

How can he not chase after someone so perfect like her? He thought

Victoria lauged "Come on let's go. I need to tell you about what happened this morning you wouldnt believe it."


Eunhyuk is finally here! It was surprising easy for me write EunToria haha. Anyway thanks for reading you! Thanks also for the lovely comments