What Does He Mean To You?

Difference

"Hey Mi-"

"There you were I-"

"Can I talk-"

"Mi Yong-"

"Mi Yong I need-...to talk to you" Jaejoong watch the girl, he's been trying to talk to for the past week, walk right past him as usual. As soon as they get home Mi Young would barricade herself in the comfort of her room and stay there for the rest of the day. She would wake up ealier and leaves for school before Jaejoong and would find any way possible to not come into any contact with him at all. In other word she has been advoiding him.

"Jae would you just cheer up" Yunho comforted his friend who been moody ever since Mi Young stopped talking to him. "I mean you should be happy that she knows you're feeling. Like you said she did say she did like you"

"Yeah but then she gave me a speech saying how we couldn't be together" Jaejoong laid his head on the table, he didn't want to hear any of this anymore.

"Hyung we're going to lunch. You coming?" Changmin asked

"No~" Jaejoong kept his head on the table.

"We need to help that hyung" Junsu suggested

"Just leave to them to figure it out." Yoochun said, cheeking out the girl walking past them.

 

Mi Young sat under the tree with emerald green leaves dancing along the gentle breeze,  strobes of lights filtering in through the branches. She had to abandon her comfort zone, the library, into the outside world were Jaejoong wouldn't find her. Luckly, she found this perfect spot where no one can bother her she read her book, eyes on the book but her mind was a long way away. Jaejoong. Even if her book was nothing about a girl meeting a boy falling in love, her mind was thinking about nothing but love.

Love, what is it?

Pain, tears, happiness. It all seemed so simple whenever she read stories how everything seemes to work out somehow and all readers know this yet they still read on. Why can't people read their lives just like a book? Why do they have to go through pain and tears just to reach that happiness?, that may not last for a long time. Why is that everyone hopes to have someone by their side even if they are so different?

Life...it always seemes to get in the way of happiness.

"Hey what you doing here?" Mi Young broke out from her train of thoughts and watched the blonde girl sit next to her under the cool shade of the tree.

"Yes?" Mi Young was confused to why Jessica was sitting next to her without even saying Jaejoong name.

"So what going in between you and Jaejoong looks like you two had a couple fight" Jessica fixing her hair

"We're not a couple"

"Huh. So he just offers you a place at his home and has no feelings for you at all. He just rejects me to be with you and you guys aren't a couple"

"No. He has feelings for me"

"So you are a couple then"

"No"

Jessica let out a sigh. She leaned onto the tree "Do you have feelings for him?"

"Yes-No...I don't know" Mi Young said. She wasn't sure about her feelings this is what she has been trying to figure out. Her quiz of unaswerable questions that, she made, and this was the main question. Do I have feelings for Kim Jaejoong? 

"Do or do you not, there is no way you don't know feeling. By you saying I don't know is like you denying your own feeling. What is wrong with you. Let me tell you something. Love is the most powerful thing on this Earth, it's the best feeling you can ever feel in this world. You know the worst thing in this world is?"

Mi Young shook her head

"Being alone, knowing that there not one person who cares, not one person to talk to, not one person to be there for you when you need it the most. Yet here you are a girl who been lonely for almost all her life and she get the chance to experince love yet she refuses to. Don't you think that's selfish?" Jessica said staring at the tree leaves. She turned her head to Mi young "Mi Young you're not alone anymore, there are people who love you"

Mi Young eyes widened, she never knew how selfish she's been how she been hurtin so many people by refusing to open herself. Because she was afraid..

"I came here because I really want to be your friend and help you open yourself to the world again" Jessica smiled "So what do you say? Friends?" Jessica hgeld out her hand for Mi Young to shake.

"Friends" Mi Young shook Jessica hand. She trusted her.

"Ok before I go I just want to help you by saying this. What does Kim Jaejoong means to you? By answering this you will have the answer to your feelings. Jessica dusted her clothes and waved goodbye before leaving.

Mi Young thought what does he mean to me?, Kim Jaejoong...Everything.

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I'm back! and I'm so sorry for not updating I just been busy with my other stories.

But I have some bad news this story will be ending soon maybe in the next chapter

so I will try and update this story fast and finish it for you guys.

Comments and Subscribe^^